PDA

View Full Version : Dual wiring?

JaytoJillian
04-20-2008, 09:17 AM
As I was working on the brakes of my high-powered Eurosedan that I love, some thoughts of my duality came to mind. Here I was, totally relishing in the fact that I had the wheels off of my car, I was covered in brake dust, yet wearing tight little shorty shorts, showing off my freshly-shaved legs and worried about how I was going to get all of the black stuff from under my nails. It made me think to myself that I am definitely NOT a woman trapped in a man's body, but rather a man who is fortunate enough to share his BODY with the female part of his MIND. Just random thoughts, as I sit here looking at my dingy fingernails, LoL.

Cheers,

Jill

TGMarla
04-20-2008, 09:26 AM
...I am definitely NOT a woman trapped in a man's body, but rather a man who is fortunate enough to share his BODY with the female part of his MIND.Well put. I think that I feel much the same way. I like doing the guy stuff, too. But there is a significant part of me that enjoys the feminine side of life. I don't think in the long run that I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, but I sometimes wonder if I'd be transgendered if I had been born a woman. I guess I'll never know....not in this life, anyway.

Sinthia
04-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Know what you mean about the dirty fingernails. I occasionally get a manicure and pedicure, but only get the toes painted, as bright red fingernails would not go over too well as a high school custodian. I guess I could have them painted 'dirt'!

Deborah Jane
04-20-2008, 01:09 PM
It made me think to myself that I am definitely NOT a woman trapped in a man's body, but rather a man who is fortunate enough to share his BODY with the female part of his MIND.

Yep, that pretty much sums me up as well!!
I love doing my guy things [cars, etc], but love being able to be girly too!!

Littlej10
04-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Go with the shorts and legs and also a tight androgeonous T-shirt. What I really hate more than the dirt under the nails is breaking one. I never seem to be able to work for long withou snagging at least one nail - total ruin to a hand!

LilSissyStevie
04-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Yesterday I was out chopping some humongous rose bushes away from the fence around my unused pond. I want to convert the pond area (about an acre or so) into pasture for pigs and the roses interfere with the hot wire I need to run along the bottom of the fence to keep the pigs from digging out. The thorns scratched my legs a little and all I could think about was that I now had to wear dark stockings so the scratches wouldn't show.

kimmy p
04-20-2008, 02:24 PM
As I was working on the brakes of my high-powered Eurosedan that I love, some thoughts of my duality came to mind. Here I was, totally relishing in the fact that I had the wheels off of my car, I was covered in brake dust, yet wearing tight little shorty shorts, showing off my freshly-shaved legs and worried about how I was going to get all of the black stuff from under my nails. It made me think to myself that I am definitely NOT a woman trapped in a man's body, but rather a man who is fortunate enough to share his BODY with the female part of his MIND. Just random thoughts, as I sit here looking at my dingy fingernails, LoL.

Cheers,

Jill

Preach it sister! I hunt, I fish, I bash folks with swords. Heck I even made combat robots! All of that while wearing panties! I feel that with my "personality?" I have the best of both worlds.

carolinewalker_2000
04-20-2008, 05:20 PM
Too true Jill; but isn't that part of the attraction? We are lucky enough to be able to enjoy both sides of the fence!!

KatherinePaige
04-20-2008, 05:52 PM
Too true Jill; but isn't that part of the attraction? We are lucky enough to be able to enjoy both sides of the fence!!

Plus we do not have to deal with a monthly period and PMS :D Truly the best of both worlds :heehee:

Dragster
04-20-2008, 06:08 PM

Cheers,

Jill

I'm in this camp too Jill. I drive (and maintain) a V8 Cobra replica. Can you get much more masculine than that? I'd love to get to the wig, make-up and nails part of CDing, but until/unless my wife changes her mind on this subject, I'll have to remain satisfied with just the clothes whenever I get the opportunity when she's out.

Tony

kiwimichelle
04-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Plus we do not have to deal with a monthly period and PMS Truly the best of both worlds :heehee:

Love it

Angie G
04-20-2008, 07:29 PM
It's a price we must pay being on both sides. this is why I have a nail brush. :hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
04-20-2008, 07:32 PM
...high-powered Eurosedan...

A Renault with racing stripes and neon lights? :heehee:

jennifer41356
04-20-2008, 07:55 PM

Cheers,

Jill

:werd:

battybattybats
04-20-2008, 08:03 PM
My theory, and it's only speculation, is that Transexualism is like Autism in that there are different types and cases that are extreme and others so mild most people can't tell at all.

So most crossdressers would have very mild transexualism, varying degrees of femininity of brain structure.

It's just an idea. It'd take a reasonable amount of brain-scanning of crossdressers, transexuals and totally cisgendered, cissexual people for neurological comparisons.

susan2010
04-20-2008, 08:19 PM
I agree with you, Jaytojillian; today I was doing carpentry in the house with a 12" miter saw and nailgun, while wearing black lacy pettipants under my jeans. To paraphrase the song "I enjoy being a guy (who enjoys wearing girls' clothes)"

darla_g
04-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Jill I liked that post. i can relate!

be careful of that brake dust! and what kind of car if you don't mind me asking? I'm guessing you look like an Audi gal.

melissacd
04-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Jill,

This duality is a beautiful part of who we are. I am learning but by bit and day by day to appreciate that that is a part of becoming the authentic you. Accept all of who you are, it is all good it is all beautiful.

:)

Huggs
Melissa

Megan (VA)
04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
But I feel more like a woman that is fortunate enough to have learned man-things....

This is how I feel as well. I like to cook, bake, shop . . . but I can handle a shotgun pretty well at the range too.:)

I have to admit, my "male" skills are pretty limited though.

JaytoJillian
04-20-2008, 10:42 PM
be careful of that brake dust! and what kind of car if you don't mind me asking? I'm guessing you look like an Audi gal.

Hey Darla, the closest I've come to an Audi was a VW (under the hood it was a total Audi) some years ago, but I made the switch to BMW, and there's no way I'll ever buy another make of car (Well, maybe if I get filthy rich, I'll go for something exotic). The one I was working on is my 4th! I recently changed the brake pads, but when I bought the pads, I failed to replace the wear sensors, so I've been driving for at least a couple of months with the "idiot light" for the brakes on. Yesterday was so nice that I couldn't resist getting my hands dirty. My fellow motorheads would have been proud. I even did a good deed... One of my neighbors drives the same model BMW that I do. I saw her come limping down the street with a flat tire just as I was putting the rear wheel back on. I walked down a few doors with my jack and lugwrench in hand and asked her if she'd like that tire changed. She of course said "yes," and I think I had it done in about 8 minutes. Such a "manly" weekend calls for a bit of girl time!

Cheers,

Jill

Dalece
04-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Hey Jill got a suggetion on how to get that black stuff from under your nails. Just let the woman in you do the dishes I have been doing that for years even as a teenager working in a gas station. My mother worried about me doing the dishes and it worked great better than those hand cleaners. Oh I still do work on cars too.

Farrah
04-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Hey Darla, the closest I've come to an Audi was a VW (under the hood it was a total Audi) some years ago, but I made the switch to BMW, and there's no way I'll ever buy another make of car (Well, maybe if I get filthy rich, I'll go for something exotic). The one I was working on is my 4th! I recently changed the brake pads, but when I bought the pads, I failed to replace the wear sensors, so I've been driving for at least a couple of months with the "idiot light" for the brakes on. Yesterday was so nice that I couldn't resist getting my hands dirty. My fellow motorheads would have been proud. I even did a good deed... One of my neighbors drives the same model BMW that I do. I saw her come limping down the street with a flat tire just as I was putting the rear wheel back on. I walked down a few doors with my jack and lugwrench in hand and asked her if she'd like that tire changed. She of course said "yes," and I think I had it done in about 8 minutes. Such a "manly" weekend calls for a bit of girl time!

Cheers,

Jill
WHich bmw do you have? I've been thinking about purchasing a 745 or 750.

Stephanie Scott
04-20-2008, 11:44 PM
JtJ,

I know exactly what you mean! I love having this "dual" nature and consider myself blessed to have it and have an understanding family willing to allow me to explore/express it.

As for nails, it is interesting. All my life, I have struggled with picking my fingernails -- sometimes tearing them all the way down to the quick (ouch). I tried many things to stop the habit, but the best solution has turned out to be the fact that my wife is ok w/me dressing occasionally, and it reminds me to stop picking (most of the time) when I find myself absent mindedly doing it. I have only painted my (finger)nails a couple times (on my own -- it looks terrible but makes me feel girly!), and I'm hoping to get some help with that one day. In that fit of eternal optimism (never knowing when the opportunity will present itself), I've done pretty well at keeping my nails at an acceptable length. They have even now gotten long enough to occasionally break! THAT was a first! Lol. (Plus, I'm better at getting knots out of my kids' shoelaces! Lol).

Megan (VA)
04-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Could you just wear gloves to protect your nails?

docrobbysherry
04-21-2008, 12:53 AM
It made me think to myself that I am definitely NOT a woman trapped in a man's body, but rather a man who is fortunate enough to share his BODY with the female part of his MIND.
Jill

Very well said J to J. I feels ALMOST the same way.
When I'm Sherry, I'm a man trapped in a woman's body! AND IT'S LIKE HEAVEN!

My theory, and it's only speculation, is that Transexualism is like Autism in that there are different types and cases that are extreme and others so mild most people can't tell at all.

So most crossdressers would have very mild transexualism, varying degrees of femininity of brain structure.

It's just an idea. It'd take a reasonable amount of brain-scanning of crossdressers, transexuals and totally cisgendered, cissexual people for neurological comparisons.

I'd love to read your completed study Batty. But until you finish it; keep your brain transfering machine away from me! I've seen what happens in the Frankenstein movies!

JaytoJillian
04-21-2008, 01:54 AM
Could you just wear gloves to protect your nails?
Guess the guy in me didn't think of that, LoL

Megan (VA)
04-21-2008, 02:13 AM
I try to wear gloves whether I am washing the dishes, dusting, or doing something active outside. It's not 100% effective but I find it does help some.:)

CD Susan
04-21-2008, 03:44 AM
I am also into working on cars. I have a classic muscle car that I enjoy working on but am always concerned about my nails. Sometimes I will wear disposable rubber gloves to help with the dirt and possible nail breakage. Sometmes I have to laugh at myself for being this way but I think what the hell can I do about it? I do "guy things" like working on cars but am also a cd who likes all things fem. So I enjoy both aspects of who I am but try to be careful and not mess myself up too much.

iwearstockings
04-21-2008, 07:33 AM
I love that! A man fortunate enough to share his body with the female part of his mind! Thats great.. Thats me.

Patricia Johnson
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Jillian you say it so well. I feel the same way. I love all of my male parts and I enjoy expressing that side. I also enjoy working on my car while enfemme as well. I must admit it is fun expressing and living in the duality that is me.

darla_g
04-21-2008, 11:11 PM

Cheers,

Jill

ok i can relate I love Bimmers too. i drive an old 325i (e36) but i would love one of the new ones they are fun to work on too aren't they? here is mine, it needs a bath and some TLC at the moment but i like it. but i do like the color since its not one of the more popular ones.

Fab Karen
04-22-2008, 05:34 AM
This duality is a beautiful part of who we are. I am learning bit by bit and day by day to appreciate that that is a part of becoming the authentic you. Accept all of who you are, it is all good it is all beautiful.

:)

A truth for everyone, from guys who would never even CONSIDER crossdressing to GG's.

Sam-antha
04-22-2008, 09:21 AM
......worried about how I was going to get all of the black stuff from under my nails.
Jill

Swarfega Jillian, just Swarfega.
~Samm

tamarav
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
What a hoot! To think we all do the same type things and think about the same sort of things. Yesterday, lying in my gravel driveway, under a V8 powered Fiero wearing a knit cap to cover my balding head and my new extra ear piercings, gloves on my hands to protect my one week old very long acrylics, my neighbor drove up. I stayed under the car talking to him, laughing inside, he is so macho and tries to always outdo everybody. I let him.

Now that the car is back on the road, I have to go get showered and dressed for work. Glad I didn't break one of those acrylics..... Lets see, open-toed heels, tight jeans and that excessively tight red top and big blonde hair. Yup, thts the ticket for today.

Your sis,

Tami

JoAnnDallas
04-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Wife and I went Hi-Tech as far as cars are concern. We have a toyota Prius. Some of things I have gone to love about them are

1. No key to start the car - the remote open/lock thinge is also a transponder. The car senses it and allow you to start and drive the car. As for the gasoline engine, it does not start until I hit 30MPH.

2. Stear-by-wire - no mechainal linkage between stearing wheel and wheels, all electronic

3. Average 53MPG on both city and highway - rated at 60MPG city and 50MPG Highway.

4. Anti-thief Mode - with the transducer in your pocket, if someone tries to take the car, all I have to do is run away from the car. The car sense the transducer is out of range and shuts down both the gasoline and electric engines. There is nothing to hot wire on one of these.

5. Intelligent door locks - You lock the car using the remote open/lock thinge. To open I can use the remote open or just place my hand on the inside of the door handle. If the remote transducer is on me then it will beep twice and then open the locks. Same for the back hatch. Also there is no key slot on the outside doors.

6. Batteries - Warenty is 10 years on Batteries.

darla_g
04-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Tami,
isn't that clutch hard to do with the heels?

victoriamwilliams1
04-22-2008, 03:18 PM
I know that feel all to well, especially when I have to change my break pads on my car.