PDA

View Full Version : feeling down

mysteryUser
04-20-2008, 03:50 PM
every so often i get a period of feeling down.

I'm feeling this way again at the moment.
even to the point where i cant be bothered to dress, which is something i normally enjoy. i just feel like i cant be bothered.

i had a good weekend out this weekend, and before i was away for a few days. i almost feel like a good cry.

I'm not sure whats up at the moment, i think everything is just getting to me.

i just hope within the next few days i start to feel a little better.

Sophia KT
04-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Hope you do too.

Many times in the past I have dressed for long periods, on my own, and though, 'why bother ?' For me it was because the thrill of buying clothes getting dressed, and becoming a customed to it, was over.

Being cheesed off comes and goes, hang in there, and think of pretty things.

:hugs:

Sophia X

Stargirl
04-20-2008, 04:00 PM
Maybe you are lonely, or feeling ineffective in some way. Your bio rhythms may be low. It will go away as surely as the moon comes up. I got that way yesterday. I let it ride. The mood lifted, and returned. When it returned, it was shorter, and not as menacing. It's gone, as promised. Sometimes we can shake off misery the same way a wet dog shakes off water, but then, we may have to wait for an air dry. I hope things get better for you.

Ingo
04-20-2008, 04:25 PM
every so often i get a period of feeling down.

I'm feeling this way again at the moment.
even to the point where i cant be bothered to dress, which is something i normally enjoy. i just feel like i cant be bothered.

I get this feeling too. Some days I just don't feel like dressing or feel bothered to do it. It'll come and go month by month :)

veronicagirl
04-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Everyone feels like that sometimes. Look at some of the gals you see out shopping wearing their pajama bottoms! I'm single, have my own home, so there's no real restriction on dressing. This morning, it was bra/pads, panties, a pullover long sweater, leggings and gal sneakers with only lipstick. I felt great and easily dressed while my coffee was being made. I didn't feel like "bothering" either.

mysteryUser
04-20-2008, 04:37 PM
i know i will start to feel a little better soon. i guess its just live in general is getting to me at the moment, also living alone can get lonely time to time (even tho i have been living a lone for over a year now).

i do feel a little better when im out and about with people, not much, but a little.

but then i feel i cant talk about this in real life, and have to put up that nice front.

trannie T
04-20-2008, 04:38 PM
It is normal for all of us to have changes of mood. If you are bothered by your mood swings or if they are extreme you may suffer from depression or bipolar disorder. Both these conditions are treatable.

DeeInGeorgia
04-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Right now I am feeling the need to dress and can't. A real downer.

Nicole Erin
04-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Hope you do too.

Many times in the past I have dressed for long periods, on my own, and though, 'why bother ?' For me it was because the thrill of buying clothes getting dressed, and becoming a customed to it, was over.

So you think maybe that is what is bothering mysteryuser? It is possible. I wish I could re-live the excitement I had like 10 years ago when I first bought feminine things.

As far as being depressed in general, yeah I get like that. I wish I had nicer this/more of that... Most of the time it comes for me when I see or hear about someone my age who has things better.

Angie G
04-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Make yourself a nice cup of tea and relax sometimes it's all we need. :hugs:
angie

TxKimberly
04-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Well, I can't say "All" 'cause sure as heck someone will give me hell, but I'd guess that a lot of us go through this same thing - I know I do! Usualy when I DO feel that way I inflict a depressing post on everyone here. I guess I figure if I'm bummed, y'all oughtta be bummed too! lol

melissacd
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Mystery,

It is a part of being human that we feel up and we feel down. Go with the flow. Some times you will want to dress and other times you will not. It is normal and very human.

Huggs
Melissa

Megan (VA)
04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm sorry you are feeling that way. Have you thought about treating yourself to something special? Or is there a good friend you can spend some time with?

teresa jeen
04-20-2008, 10:23 PM
what you do is get active and do something you really enjoy. Some good music, candle lights and a calgon usually puts things in perspective, maybe a brew and dominoes. heck your on your own do as you want. good times and bad always follow each other its what makes life so friggin fun.

docrobbysherry
04-20-2008, 10:29 PM
But sometimes I feel the same way.
For me, sometimes a good nite's sleep will briten up the new day!

iwearstockings
04-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Dont worry about not feeling like dressing, it will come back in time be sure of that! Try some nice foodand a good movie or maybe a walk around the block to clear you head.
Hope you feel better soon.