PDA

View Full Version : Shape Shifting

Simple Girl
04-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Sometime in the future, if consciousness ever advances to the point of being able to handle it, I want to be there when we master shape shifting.

I love my daily life as a male and the career I have chosen and all the other aspects of it, but when I come home I'd like the option of shape shifting, of becoming the female persona I have created that only scrathes the surface of what I could truly be as female, not just stuck with dressing but totally changing. Total transformation.

What do you think?

Byllie
04-20-2008, 06:31 PM
The *new* Outer Limits once had an episode where in the future it was possible to switch back and forth, completely, whenever you wished as long as you had the money to do so. From what I remember, there as a wife who had a poor marriage, and decided to be a *guy* for awhile. I think I recall the husband switching to a woman in the end, and somehow this fixed the marriage? Poor memory; sorry.

Anyway, if I could change completely, back and forth, then yes. But, if the change were one way only, and permanent, then no, I wouldn't want to give up *all* of my male traits. I really like being a blended person.

Toodles!

ann stef
04-20-2008, 06:34 PM
It will take time to learn glamour, make-up, fashion, and patience to be a woman totally within. The appreciation of what a woman goes thru to make a nice appearance must be totally absorbed into your being as well as just dressing up.

Deborah Jane
04-20-2008, 06:34 PM
I,d love to be able to shape shift from guy to girl whenever i felt like it:daydreaming:
That would be a dream come true!!!

Tedi
04-20-2008, 07:01 PM
My one big fantasy wish is shape shifting... Oh the trouble one could get in to (and out of).

docrobbysherry
04-20-2008, 07:07 PM
With Veronicas, foam and silicone pads, corsets, femskins, forms, etc., etc. Think what possibilities we have, compared to the CDs/TSs of yesteryear.

Of course it's not easy, but if u want it BAD ENOUGH, some significant shapeshifting CAN be done!

I am always looking for new ways, tricks, techniques to try and look more fem, figure wise.
That is the change from male to female I find the most exciting and appealling!

battybattybats
04-20-2008, 08:13 PM
In time second life and the like could become so real seeming as to satisfy this desire for many.

Otherwise it'd probably require becoming a nanotech cyborg as biological changes to that extreme would be slow or require us to become even less human than a cyborg would be.

It'd be an interesting world. Wings and tails would be fashions. Furries would walk the streets in public. New forms of bigotry would rise and fall. Forget just black, white and brown skinned people there will also be green skined people, blue skinned people.

It'll be like living in an anime world.

Sarah Doepner
04-20-2008, 08:46 PM
I feel much like a shape-shifter already. As my physical appearance changes so does my mental state. When the last of the make up goes on, the hair is just right and the light is shining off my lipgloss and ear-rings I see a woman in the mirror. That woman has a totally different view of life than the man that stood there a while before. The change has been in the shape of my perception and possibly of my heart. I know the shape of my life has shifted a lot since I understood and accepted my feminine side.

ReineD
04-20-2008, 10:00 PM
It'd be an interesting world. Wings and tails would be fashions. Furries would walk the streets in public. New forms of bigotry would rise and fall. Forget just black, white and brown skinned people there will also be green skined people, blue skinned people.

Like this?

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii278/mariesera/cantina_denizens_6.jpg

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.

susanmichelle
04-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Im still looking for that magic lamp so Jeannie can come out and change me back and forth.

jessielee
04-21-2008, 12:21 AM
dear Simple,
you've hit upon my enduring true fantasy;
and one way only would be fine with me.
barring that, i agree with Sherry - we are all each of us somewhere on a continuum of transformation; some more serious, some more successfully, some more bold, some more timid but all on the grid somewhere,
if we are here at all.
so shallow i'm deep,
jessie

Debbie47
04-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Being a huge Star Trek fan I think being a shapeshifter would be great but I would only want to be in the shape of a female. I cannot stand being a man and the older I get the more I hate it. I work in a very male environment (chemical plant) and all I see is men all the time spitting chew all over the place. I cant wait to get out on the weekends and see women running around. I just about lose my mind when I see a good looking woman because of how few women I see during the work week.

CD Susan
04-21-2008, 05:08 AM
Remember the tv show called Fantasy Island? I often think how much fun it would be if I could go there and transform myself into a female and to to whatever I wanted to do. It would so much fun to just be who you want to be with no one else even doubting who you are in real life. Now this would be the ultimate thrill. Now where do I go to book my flight to Fantasy Island?

iwearstockings
04-21-2008, 07:55 AM
my legs are an okay shape but somehow in fishnets they are a better shape..

victoriamwilliams1
04-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Shapeshifting would be cool as long as you dont get stuck.

imarocker2
04-21-2008, 05:11 PM
What a world that would be! I think that once everyone figured out how great the female "O" is, it would be difficult to find someone who would want to be the "man" in the bedroom :heehee:

wannabie
04-21-2008, 05:45 PM
being someone of science, both fact and fiction

Human beings will never shape shift. It will become eaiser to change genders and perhaps species but not shape shift. it goes from phisical being to ball of energy.

Just my :2c:

MichelleOBrien
04-21-2008, 11:11 PM
considering that energy and matter can switch....and must be conserved due to the laws of conservation... There's really no telling what could or would happen in the future. every day the scientist get closer to playing god and discovering that which may make us ultimately happy or be or ultimate destruction. on that note...

I would love to be able to shapeshift. I'd love nothingmore than to comehome from work, take a shower, and go through a transformation to being completely female. That's been a fantasy of mine since I can remember.

I've always been afraid of going under the knife, so the true change from amle to female isonethat I keep getting a mental block on. However, i keep praying to whatever gods are listening that I could just wake up as a woman... It'd be completely awesome. Now...anybody know a good hacker?

battybattybats
04-22-2008, 04:38 AM
With enough biological changing we could become as shape alterable as the cuttlefish, the flesh could shift shape, colour, texture but not the bone structure. Of course the brain would need the wiring to control all this and the result would be far from human.

With enough technological augmentation you could get a perhaps better result. Replace 90+% of the body with nanotech materials and it could change shape with much greater variety. Of course there would be little actually 'alive' inside such a body, a brain and neccessary irreplacible tissues and the rest would be machine.

Either way it'll be very energy-intensive and require vast amounts of research.
A fair bit of time yet.

Simple Girl
04-22-2008, 10:48 PM
being someone of science, both fact and fiction

Human beings will never shape shift. It will become eaiser to change genders and perhaps species but not shape shift. it goes from phisical being to ball of energy.

Just my :2c:

Science Shmience. This will be a evolution revolution of the mind. An evolution of conciousness that science cannnot acknowlege.....Yet.

Don't squash my fantasy. The mind controls reality.