PDA

View Full Version : Appreciating Clothes and Crossdressing

Valerie Nicole
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
I was just in my room, with the closet door open, and there were all my clothes, spread out on the floor. I saw them, and I just loved seeing them there. I had an urge, not to wear them, but to just throw them all onto my bed and start rolling around. Crazy, I know. And no, I didn't do it. But it just hit me all of a sudden how much I've come to love being a crossdresser. I've sure come a long way from making myself sick and reducing myself to tears over what a "freak" I was.

I just wanted to share this realization. Has anyone else ever had that moment where they just suddenly realized "Whoa, I wouldn't change this if I could"?

joaniecd
04-20-2008, 08:43 PM
I have that feeling every morning when i get dressed, I surpressed it for years ,now I just dress everyday it just a natrual thing now . I should of done it when I was a teen ager. Dressing makes me the woman I always wanted to be.

deja true
04-20-2008, 08:44 PM
You bet, babygirl....and it was this place and all you fantastic people, boys an girls, that did that for me....

My greatly appreciative thanks

and, of course, for all...

respect & love,

deja

All my stuff is spread out on my bed right now... I'm gonna go have a look.

You must be psychic!

Kayla Shadows
04-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes.We are who we are.When you learn to accept it you feel so much better

Jilmac
04-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Val, I couldnt have said it better. I used to feel like I was the only person in the world who enjoyed wearing womens clothes. I perceived myself as some kind of wierdo and couldn't figure out why I loved it so much. Even the first two women in my life treated me as if I was perverted to even think about crossdressing. I have finally accepted myself after 47 years, and not only that but my new SO knows all about my dressing and doesn't have a problem with it. Now, instead of being ashamed of dressing, I'm proud that I can wear anything I want and not feel giulty. Luv and :hugs: Jill

melissacd
04-20-2008, 09:17 PM
I realize my love of cross dressing every day. It is a beautiful part of who we are. Enjoy it.

DemonicDaughter
04-21-2008, 09:46 PM
There's that moment in one's life when self acceptance suddenly takes hold and for once, the world seems right and in perfect harmony. As if you are where you were meant to be. Finding that moment is rare and beautiful. Congrats hun! You are not a freak, you are a wonderful individual.

jennifer41356
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
wouldnt trade it for anything:love:

RebeccaLynne
04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I was just in my room, with the closet door open, and there were all my clothes, spread out on the floor.

Val, don't you have hangers?

Dusk
04-22-2008, 12:55 PM
I realised it when I met my other half. She is so supportive and it made me realise that who I am is by no means a bad thing.

Deborah Jane
04-22-2008, 01:19 PM
I love leaving things hanging up on hooks in the open in my bedroom [my wardrobes filled to bursting:heehee:], also having my wig collection on "head busts" on a shelf opposite my bed and just being surrounded by all my girly things.
Before i leave for work in the morning, i spray a small amount of perfume into the air in my bedroom and shut the door, then after coming home from a stressfull day at work i head straight in there and absorb the whole feminine feel and atmosphere of the room!!

I agree..Finally accepting ourselves is a great feeling.

DemonicDaughter
04-22-2008, 01:32 PM
I love leaving things hanging up on hooks in the open in my bedroom [my wardrobes filled to bursting:heehee:], also having my wig collection on "head busts" on a shelf opposite my bed and just being surrounded by all my girly things.
Before i leave for work in the morning, i spray a small amount of perfume into the air in my bedroom and shut the door, then after coming home from a stressfull day at work i head straight in there and absorb the whole feminine feel and atmosphere of the room!!

I agree..Finally accepting ourselves is a great feeling.

Isn't it like you have your own private dressing room and you're some huge silverscreen star?! I want to convert a room in the house for Kayla to have an area like that! :daydreaming:

Deborah Jane
04-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Isn't it like you have your own private dressing room and you're some huge silverscreen star?!

I wish:daydreaming:
It,s just that as i live on my own now, i,ve virtually turned my bedroom into a tarts boudoir:heehee:
The rest of the house is average....Sort of:D

DemonicDaughter
04-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I wish:daydreaming:
It,s just that as i live on my own now, i,ve virtually turned my bedroom into a tarts boudoir:heehee:
The rest of the house is average....Sort of:D

Well the rest of our place is as average as its going to get for us. But I want to get her a vanity table and dress the room up with tons of stuff with fabrics everywhere and wigs and clothes and shoes and ... everything! :D