PDA

View Full Version : Cross Dressing emergency..Close call..

SandyR
04-20-2008, 09:24 PM
So, spent the last month being a dad, husband, fixing cars, working around the house. I thought "well can't dress lets grow the stash back". Had not shaved my face (keep up with the legsss...though..heheh) in about 4 days. Today at the gym wife looks and say's "you need to shave".

Well long story short she takes me to VS, more bubble bath (love spell). Just got out of a bath, shaved clean. Much better.......I am such a girl!

Anyone else go through this?

Hugs!

SandyR

Joanna-Louise
04-21-2008, 06:18 AM
Kind off,

although im not a dad, and my so is fully supportive, i work shifts as a local bus driver. There are days where im working or out the house for 12 - 14 hrs a day. Usually these days i just wanna sleep when i get home.. Infact ive just caught up with 1 1/2 weeks of hair on my legs and underarms etc etc... Wow it feels so nice being Joanna again =)

donnasweetheart
04-21-2008, 07:25 AM
I miss his shaved legs, so I know he does too. I find it very sexy and sensual. He has let the hair grow back due to summer coming, (can't let anyone know he shaves) I miss his smooth legs and can't wait till swimming season is over. It's gonna be a long long summer.

iwearstockings
04-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Nothing makes me feel more girly than shaving my legs:battingeyelashes: I can feel them under my jeans at work and makes me feel good all day.

Jaquelyn
04-21-2008, 01:39 PM
We have been way too busy around here for any dressing, for about a 6 weeks to be exact. Was all hiary and burly feeling for a while. Then, this weekend, got the urge and hit the bath tub, and then went to get a hair cut. Seems like the instant you get rid of all the body and facial hair, I feel alot more feminie, and spent all yesterday afternoon and eveing dressed. Did a whole fashion show for Mistress, was alot of fun. To top it off, we are going shopping for some new things today, since I am off:) I REALLY want a new dress!!!!

Marissa Mae
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
If only I could shave my legs :( My SO gf would flip out if she got into bed with me and suddenly felt smoooooooth legs against hers :heehee:

Tammy298
04-21-2008, 04:58 PM
.... I find it very sexy and sensual. He has let the hair grow back due to summer coming, (can't let anyone know he shaves) ....

Well, after reading all that's been said in so many threads abouthow great shaved legs feel, I'm really worked up about shaving my legs! Except, I'm not ready to come out of the closet to my older daughter who has more than enough problems to deal with right now without find otu her dad shaves his legs.. And yes, she'd figure it out in a heart beat!

Anyway, I can't wait until fall when the shorts go back in the drawer, I can wear garter belt & stockings under slacks AND shave my legs!:D:D:D

My wife does get frustrated when, for whatever reason, I don't wear the garter belt & stockings to bed a few times a week. She really likes to snuggle those night and I know it's going to be a BIG surprise when I do shave my legs!

lisalove
04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Well I see I'm not the only one to shave this weekend. I haven't shaved my body in a few weeks due to being depressed about alot of things. So I decided yesterday to just clean up a bit. I feel alot better now and my lingerie feels so much better too.

kym
04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
seeme like everyones been depressed here lately, I had to go shopping yesterday just to feel normal again.:daydreaming:

SandyR
04-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies girls! Made me feel good! I just got done ordering a new spring skirt and shoes.......

Hugs!

SandyR