PDA

View Full Version : Car Ride

Ingo
04-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Tuesday was pretty much my first time out dressed. I didn't have any makeup on or a wig but I had an american eagle hoodie on with the hood up. For the rest I had a black knee high skirt on, some white pointed toe heels and a pair of black glossy consay instinct hose.

I got out of my house and walked to my car and I live on a busy street so I know people saw me. I drove around a bit getting used to driving with heels on. I journeyed over to the local pond/park where other people were out feeding the geese. I got out of the car and walked around a bit. What a thrilling experience!

I know if I had a wig and proper makeup I'd feel more comfortable and probably stay around places rather than stay and go quickly.

It was a good day and I felt great and non-stressed for the rest of the day.

I only have one picture of the bottom half of my outfit but I have to take it off my phone later.

Shannen
04-21-2008, 07:43 AM
sounds fun, I'm glad you had a good time.

michellecdncd
04-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Congratulations Ingo! :clap: I have been trying to get up the nerve to do just the same! I bet it was a wonderful experience that you will never forget!

CD Susan
05-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Sounds like it was a pleasurable experience. For me the heels might have been a little too much in this scenario but if you were comfortable that is all that matters.