PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Clothing in Boy Mode

EjayeCD
04-21-2008, 08:10 AM
I know that a lot of us girls like to wear woman's clothing while in boy mode, and I just love to as well. This past Saturday I was wearing my Newport News jeans, tucked of course, woman's flats & top. I just had to do a little shopping so I went to VS to get some new microfiber briefs, and I really embarrassed myself. When I went in, one of the SA's is really giving me a funny look, so I figured that she noticed the female clothing & shoes. I felt a little self conscious, but that's part of the fun of dressing like this. I took my new undies to the counter & I almost died when I handed the SA my credit card & BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still had on my french manicured long glue on nails. I know I turned red, but she just smiled & handed me the bag after I signed the slip. Has anyone else forgotten that they were wearing something? I feel so comfortable with the nails on, I just forgot. I also forgot that I had real girlie earrings on too, leverback ruby colored.

tricia_uktv
04-21-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi Ejaye,

I often do that - it helps to get in the mood to go out en femme. You will get comments and it steels you up a bit. I will wear femme jeans and top, coat, boots, a little make-up and also put on some perfume - but no wig. It also makes it so much easier to shop since everything is totally out in the open.

Lisa Rose
04-21-2008, 08:26 AM
I think you just achieved what most of us would like to, enfemme without the masquerade.

stacyB
04-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Best advice I saw elsewhere is to always check the mirror on the way out the door. Most women do that anyways, so it should become second nature to us... :D

Phyliss
04-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Gee, is there any other way to go out? All of my jeans, casual trousers and dress slacks are from either Dress Barn, Fashion Bug, or Lane Bryant. Except for one "die hard" pair of guy shoes, all of them are either oxfords, loafers, or sneakers from Payless ladies dept. I think I have one or two pair of dress shirts some place in the back part of my closet, from my guy dressing. All other tops are either turtle neck sweaters or "plain" blouses, (no ruffles, shiring, or darts) but they button "backwards". Finger nails are always a bit long and covered with a light coat of shear pink on acrylic overlays. Of course underneath all of this is the mandatory "trifecta" of underclothing.

andy6432668
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
I do that all the time I like to wear a thin see thru top that the bra shows though and at times I will wear a skirt too that takes guts !!

Rachel Morley
04-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi Ejaye,

I also wear women's clothes in boy mode ... sometimes really obvious one's too! I like to wear women's 3/4 sleeve scooped neck t-shirts or classic high buttoning cardigans and sweater sets with jeans. I have both my ears pierced and thinly plucked eyebrows too. I also like to wear eyeliner and mascara.

To answer your question about "forgetting" .... I often forget to remove my pink nail polish and several times I've left in my larger pearl stud earrings yet still gone out to run errands etc.

CD Susan
04-22-2008, 04:01 AM
One time while I was out on the road far from home I stopped at a convenience store to get something. The girl at the checkout gave me a really big smile. I thought that she was just being friendly and didn't think any more about it until I got back in my vehicle and discovered that I was still wearing a pair of long dangly earrings. I got a good laugh out of it. Sometmes it can be easy to forget you are wearing something if it feels comfortable.

Amy Hepker
04-22-2008, 04:42 AM
I had dressed one time around the house and then I changed back and went out to mow the lawn. I got a strange look from a boy riding a bike by, then I realized I had left silve barretts in my black hair.

JoAnnDallas
04-22-2008, 08:50 AM
EjayeCD......don't worry about VS. I walked into a VS one day and asked if I could apply for a "Angel Card". The SA said, "No Problem". She took my infomation and set me up for a card. She then told me that anything I bought that day would be 15% off for taking out a Angel Card. So I picked up a couple pair of panties. The SA then told me that I also get a free pair of panties. She showed me where the free panties were and then asked what size I needed. I told her and she showed me various ones in that size. She was really nice and at no time did she question who the panties were for and make any comment. She did tell me that more men take out a Angel Card than women do. As a side benifit, I get the VS catalog in the mail every month and coupons for either free panites or a percentage off other items each month.

EjayeCD
04-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Thankk you for the encouragement. I think I might just do the nails again & return to the same VS store.

Dusk
04-22-2008, 12:53 PM
I have gone into work with nails still painted before but luckily not forgotten anything else. With the nails it wasn't really frowned upon either (we have a good diversity policy and i'm generally seen as strange anyway, heh) so that's cool. A little light ribbing. I think I would probably freak if I forgot I was wearing anything more girly and it was noticed. But hey ho, that's just me.

Beth-Lock
04-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Another problem is going out not properly shaved. I have been thinking of putting a battery-powered razor in the car glove box but have not got around to it.

Seville
04-23-2008, 12:01 AM
In boy mode, I don't even think about my earrings, red nails,
tops, flats, etc, anymore and neither do any of the people I
meet on a daily basis. Nobody cares, but my wife
says I have them "trained" to accept my appearance.

misspatty
04-23-2008, 07:42 AM
All of my shorts are ladies and I wear women's jeans most of the time. Sometimes I wear camisoles that show and bit of make up. Of course, I am most always underdressed and sometimes will put in small enhancers in my bra. I get a bit nervous except when I shop at the Avenue where they are so accepting.

Patty

obsessedwithpantyhose
04-23-2008, 07:33 PM
wearing womens clothes while in guy mode is the ONLY way i dress,,and its how i am dressed when im out in public.......
i dont do the boobs or make up,,,and if it wernt for my job my fingers would also be painted everyday,,,they would get all chiped up from work,,,i wear pantyhose with shorts to work....

Alex!
04-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Honestly, I just don't understand the gender queer thing. Why would you be embarassed about nails when you wore woman's clothing in boy mode?

When I go out en femme, I go out 100%. When in guy mode, which is 99.9% of the time, I don't even remotely come off as feminine or "confused".

Maybe I'm just bitchy tonight.

Daphne
04-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Ok....Im a little bit confused :confused: about the dressed up in womans clothes while in boy mode?
I mean, to me if your wearing womans clothes (ie womans Jeans and top) aren't you in girl mode?
If you wear mens jeans and a t-shirt, then to me your in boy mode.
Am I missing something?

DAVIDA
04-24-2008, 06:29 AM
The only jeans that I wear are women's.
I was told just the other day by a customer's secretary that I looked good in them. I told Jean about the comment and she said that the girl might have "made" the jeans. Regardless, I think that I am buying more jeans soon!

sissystephanie
04-24-2008, 09:48 PM
I wear panties almost every day. If I am not going on sales calls, I also wear a bra. As a natural 40 B I don't need forms!:heehee:

As far as the outer clothing goes, again if I not going on sales calls that day I am dressed as Stephanie! No wig and very little makeup, but the clothig is all feminine. Even when I go out shopping, or to eat. In fact today I went to the doctors office wearing pink satin panties, a tight knit feminine top, very tight ladies jeans(custom made for me), pink topped anklets, and ladies loafers. No bra since I knew the doctor was going to listen to my lungs.(Bronchitis!) He does know that I am a crossdresser so if he saw my panties when he pulled my top up, I'm sure he was not surprised.

I don't call it girl mode, or boy mode! I just think of it as being myself! I am more comfortable wearing feminine things! But I am still a man underneath!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Rachael Turner
04-25-2008, 11:36 AM
went to motor vehicle the other day in my guess jeans, white turtleneck casual top and my 2" bandolino loafers. No problems inside but after I walked out the door and across the sidewalk a couple was walking not far away and the girl heard and spotted my heels and I heard the guy say " he's wearing high heels?" loud enough that be obviously wanted a reaction. I ignored and moved on.

sfwarbonnet
04-26-2008, 11:18 AM
I wear panties almost every day. If I am not going on sales calls, I also wear a bra. As a natural 40 B I don't need forms!

My wife recently (and reluctantly) got me panties, and I am wearing them daily with women's pull-on slacks, pantyhose, and a short tank-top slip. I didn’t expect panties to provide such a physiological high. How did you get to be a natural B? I am an AA now, but would like to enlarge my breasts to a B without hormones.

She is working today, so I am wearing one of her padded B-cup bras. She also got me some women’s pull-on shorts, which I am wearing with pantyhose. I just returned from running an errand on my scooter with the bra on under a pink t-shirt top and wearing the shorts and pantyhose. Our GG neighbor was out cutting grass and her husband and another neighbour wer chatting about their new driveway. As they don’t know I CD. I almost went in without stoping, but I didn’t – I enjoyed the big rush. I was real nervous, but they didn’t seem to notice (or care) that I was wearing pantyhose, nor did the others who must have noticed the pantyhose too, and the one who must have felt the bra when he slapped me on the back! Now that I know that I can wear a bra and visible pantyhose in "boy mode", I'll probably do it frequently.

obsessedwithpantyhose - Glad to find that someone else likes to wear pantyhose with shorts. GG's don't usually do it, but I like the look. My wife is asleep now, and she said that she doesn't want to see me wearing pantyhose and a slip, but that's what I am wearing! When she's asleep I'll take off the pink top and shorts, and completely uncover the pantyhose and slip.

As dressing as a woman becomes more "natural" for me, the probability of going out in public wearing obviously "girl things" is increasing, Therefore, it becomes more necessary for me to lookin th a mirror to be sure I am not wearing "girl tings" that (untentionally) show in "boy mode". An OOPs that I remember was going out to lunch with a Professor wearing make-up and with my nails polished. Of course, I was underdressing too. but that wasn't evident. Apparently I felt so "natutal" that I didn't notice, and he didn't let on if he did! But now I always look in the mirror.

[Paragraph added on 4/28] My wife and I had a “talk" few nights ago, and she seems more accepting now than her previous “hard line” would suggest – she said I could wear whatever I wanted at home anytime, even if she's home, but she didn’t want me to wear obviously women’s clothes in public here. I didn't need to hear that more than once - I have been wearing uncovered pantyhose and a slip now for several evenings, and I like it as it is both functional (it avoids having exposed skin that can stick to a chair) and it makes me feel like a "girl". Wearing women's intimate apparel and pantyhose uncovered when she's home is progress, as although she got most of my femme clothes (I don'i drive), she previously had said that she didn't want to see me wearing them.

I usually wear women’s (plain front) pull-on pants, panties, shear support pantyhose, and a short slip, so I am “all dressed” in femme clothes from the neck down, albeit in boy mode. Of course a lace trimmed bodice on a slip or bra is very feminine and won’t show provided the cup size is a B or less. I also found that wearing a bra with a small cup size, a slip with a bodice. and sheer nylons are OK in "boy mode", but breast forms or "falsies", wig. and make-up and using a ladies restroom would probably not be appropriate for underdressing anyway. Although I want to dress en femme as much and as often as circumstances permit. I don’t want to risk getting “caught” here so going "all the way" would probably need to be at a distant location. I would also need an “excuse” such as a "costume" contest to get a transformation, present myself as a female for several days, and get her to appear in public with me when I am en femme, but hopefully her objection to my impersonating a female will soften in time as she sees me dressed at home daily...

I wasn't confused about crossdressing modes until I read some of the previous posts. To me crossdressing in "boy mode" means you are presenting as a male, albeit wearing clothes that are traditionally womenswear. "Girl mode" means you are presenting as a female, with visible breasts, a women's hairdo, and wearing a dress or skirt, sheer nylons, and make-up, jewelry, etc. that are traditionally only worn by females, and are using ladies restroom even if you are sexually still a male. The anyone fulltime underdress and what's your crossdressing level? threads might be of interest

jenalex
05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
To me crossdressing in "boy mode" means you are presenting as a male, albeit wearing clothes that are traditionally womenswear.

that's a nice definition :)

although...

it's not exactly presenting as male
it's more like stealth drag
allowing people to read you as male by default
unless they decide not to

linnea
05-17-2008, 05:53 PM
If I wear girly things in "boy mode," it means that I am wearing panties, stockings, perhaps a bra underneath male outer clothing. I do that all the time. That seldom presents any problem.
My problem or potentially embarassing situations have been those times when I have dressed in panties, bra, nice floral top, slacks or pants, earrings, light make-up, and perhaps some other jewelry like my women's watch. Then I go outside to read on the patio or maybe putter around in the garden. While I'm outside, I hear a knock at the door. Without thinking about what I'm wearing, I go to the door and answer. I have done this three or four times. A couple of times it was a stranger; once it was a UPS driver (a woma)making a delivery. She made the delivery, had me sign for it, and said "thank you" as she left. One time it was my niece (she was about eighteen at the time and did not know that I crossdressed; she also was only visiting in the area). After each occurrence, usually ten, fifteen, or more time later, I had the sudden realization that I was dress in "girl mode" when I answered the door. It was too late by then, so I just mentally fussed about it for a few minutes and decided that I might as well just let it go.
I never have heard anything from anyone, including my niece, related to these incidents.

Kimberly Kael
05-17-2008, 10:07 PM
I spend a lot of time in "mixed-mode" and it definitely made a lot of sense in the beginning. It was easy enough to throw one or two feminine articles into the mix and come off as metrosexual rather than cross-dressed. These days I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't getting a little too over the top: femme pants, top, shoes, earrings, a little light eye makeup, and a purse. At some point in the near future I think I might attract less attention if I were to present 100% feminine.

It really did help me get comfortable going out in public over the course of a year, making my first full en femme experience in public completely stress-free. I just haven't taken that step here at home yet.

azalea
05-18-2008, 04:04 AM
I have a few pairs of girls' socks that I wear (but of course they're the first ones to be lost in the wash) and I mainly wear Converse shoes, which have no gender attributed to them. Some of the t-shirts I have are "male" t-shirts in their dimensions but have designs or words on them that are clearly female. I'd say a good percentage of my male clothing is feminine - I like buying retro-looking clothes so a lot of my overshirts have very flowery designs. Before I got transitions lenses, I always wore women's sunglasses.

Why do I do it? Baby steps, baby steps. It's a long journey - gotta start somewhere.

audrey-lynn
05-18-2008, 06:15 AM
I am almost always underdressed. And do wear a fem top and light makeup.
quite often when out. Of course both ears have been peirced for years now. And there are the times I go out fully enfem. However on them days I drive to another town.

sissystephanie
05-18-2008, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=sfwarbonnet;1275264]My wife recently (and reluctantly) got me panties, and I am wearing them daily with women's pull-on slacks, pantyhose, and a short tank-top slip. I didn’t expect panties to provide such a physiological high. How did you get to be a natural B? I am an AA now, but would like to enlarge my breasts to a B without hormones.

She is working today, so I am wearing one of her padded B-cup bras. She also got me some women’s pull-on shorts, which I am wearing with pantyhose. I just returned from running an errand on my scooter with the bra on under a pink t-shirt top and wearing the shorts and pantyhose. I almost turned around as our GG neighbor was out cutting grass, and she doesn’t know I CD. But I didn’t – I enjoyed the big rush. I was real nervous, but she didn’t seem to notice (or care) that I was wearing traditionally women’s clothes, nor did the others with whom I came in contact.[QUOTE]

I got to be a Natural B by constantly taking herbal Estroven(Hormone replacement), using phytoestrogen creams and massaging my breasts twice a day everyday. I am actually almost a C cup now! Of course, at my age (70+) my testosterone level is not very high anyway. So the herbal things do seem to work!

As my earlier post said, most of the time when I go out in public I am wearing female things completely. But not trying to pass, no wig and only lipstick if that! I go shopping or out to eat that way all the time. Of course, I am a widower so have the freedom to do so. However, I also did it when my wife was alive since she knew, and she supported me.

Email me if you would like more info.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!