PDA

View Full Version : Hips

ConnieLove
04-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Have a questain for you Ladies. How do you give your self hips if you are slim there,and have no butt,like me

racquel
04-21-2008, 02:35 PM
I use padded panties.:heehee:

tricia_uktv
04-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Lucky girl. a lot of gg's would love to be in your position. It has never worried me

~Seana~
04-21-2008, 03:04 PM
padded panties or silicone pads. Houseboi has a bit of this issue he has a wonderfully skinny girl waist and JUST enough hips and butt to carry it off. I would have him wear pads but I like to use the impact implemetns on him, and dont want anything deadening the impact.

Fab Karen
04-23-2008, 05:59 AM
start a Haagen Dazs habit

donnasweetheart
04-23-2008, 06:33 AM
Hey I am a gg and I don't have a butt either. You just learn to live with it, :GD

deja true
04-23-2008, 06:46 AM
I think there's a lot about that in the older threads in the Beauty section. And just recently TracySchapes gave us the whole lowdown on how she gets her great figure.

Most padded panties aren't quite right for us with lanky frames, the proportions don't quite work by themselves, but a little experimentation with our old friend, Miss OpenCellFoam, can eventually get you some curves where there had been flats.

When you get the right look for yurself, let us see!

(Hmmm! 'impact implements'...nice!)

TxKimberly
04-23-2008, 09:44 AM
They DO make garments for that, but they look terrible on me, so I made my own hip pads. I went to the crafts store, bought some 2 inch foam, and cut and shaped it with scissors. Total cost about $5. They ARE a pain in the backside, but in my opinion they are worth it. The difference is subtle but real.

It's more than just the hips too. With most women, at least those that eat more than salad, it's the difference between the width of the hips and breasts as opposed to the waist, that makes the waist stand out. In other words, if you already have a reasonably small behind and no hips, your going to play hell trying to get skinny enough to give the impression of a waist. If, on the other hand, you have hips, this makes the waist area seem smaller by comparison, so not only do you gain hips, but you also gain the appearance of a waist. It's a win win - at least until you have to go potty and have to deal with the darn pads! lol

Vicky_Scot
04-23-2008, 10:04 AM
This website may have just what you are looking for.

www.fantasyshapes.com

Dawn D.
04-23-2008, 11:31 AM
I first put on a pair of control top panty hose over the panty of the day. Then set in overlapping layers (with rounded portion layed towards the butt cheeks) of shoulder pads removed from tops that I have purchased, along the sides, from just below my hip joint to just above my pelvic bone (takes four pads to layer properly for me). Then put on padded panty (with only rear pads) over the P/H. I get a very nice shape from it and quite realistic. Wore them out and about quite a few times and everything stays in shape quite well.

Dawn

DeeDeeB
04-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Another thing you can do is buy dresses and skirts that add shape. Pencil skirts are tough, as are sheaths, but a full dress with a tapered waist and broader hips (not too tight) will enhance your shape too.

Dee

Jamie M
04-26-2008, 04:38 AM
i bought a pair of padded panties off ebay , they work really well for me , nice and subtle and very resonably priced. it's a store that's still selling them. i won't post the link here but if anybody wants to know pm me and i'll reply back

docrobbysherry
04-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Padded panties, with removeable pads. I usually remove the butt pads, because my behind is OK.
Then, I stick in smaller foam pads until my hips/thighs look fem. If they stick out too much, or look lumpy, I put on control panties, or girdles, until they look smooth and properly purportioned!

Alex!
04-26-2008, 11:12 AM
A waist cincher will do wonders when supplimented with pads for hips and butt.

victoriamwilliams1
04-26-2008, 11:15 AM
I tried to pad myself and they did not work for me however I realized that I had some minor hips and just started buy clothes that work for me and I now have a corsete that helps allot.

Dr.Susan
04-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Building up fat tissue in targeted areas is almost impossible. If you go on a high caloric and fat diet you will put on weight but it will distributed all over the body. A mans body is prone to gather weight in the abdomen so it is most likely you will gain weight there first. If you have the money you could consider lipotransfer, or having the fat moved from one part of your body to another say from your buttocks to you hips.
Other that that you are restricted to padding you insufficient areas.

curiouslooker
04-26-2008, 08:09 PM
They DO make garments for that, but they look terrible on me, so I made my own hip pads. I went to the crafts store, bought some 2 inch foam, and cut and shaped it with scissors. Total cost about $5. They ARE a pain in the backside, but in my opinion they are worth it. The difference is subtle but real.

No Hip pads:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/196/504724090_003119dbef.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1345/573214067_864be67923.jpg

WITH hip pads:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3283/2417930986_b6b078d2be.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2406106043_efb7c3079e.jpg

It's more than just the hips too. With most women, at least those that eat more than salad, it's the difference between the width of the hips and breasts as opposed to the waist, that makes the waist stand out. In other words, if you already have a reasonably small behind and no hips, your going to play hell trying to get skinny enough to give the impression of a waist. If, on the other hand, you have hips, this makes the waist area seem smaller by comparison, so not only do you gain hips, but you also gain the appearance of a waist. It's a win win - at least until you have to go potty and have to deal with the darn pads! lol

My lord you are sexy.

JenniferR771
04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I bought a padded panty girdle at JCPenny catalog. $39.95. Found it online and then ordered it at a store( nice girls). It arrived. They called me. And I went to the store to pick it up at the catalog desk. (But a young man waited on me--I hated that--and there were people staning in line behind me).

Fine except that my wife accidentally listened to the phone message. I had to tell her what I ordered. She was angry for 3 days.

Seville
04-28-2008, 12:40 AM
I have a girly rear...comes from walking and
hiking long distances.

Most of the ladies at work had commented about it.