PDA

View Full Version : whoops - caught

simpsonfan5
04-21-2008, 05:50 PM
so in the spirit of being girlie more often i got all dressed up, makeup and everything, and called it a day as my wife was comming home from work. jumped in the shower to wash it all off...heard her come home and assumed i had washed my face well enough, the look on my wifes face told me i hadnt. i had forgotten that eyeliner and mascara tend to run and i had those big racoon eyes...anyway lets just say she knows well enough now and understands, but never wants to see it. guess good things really can happen to good people. :)

Kayla Shadows
04-21-2008, 06:10 PM
Atleast she knows now.Better sooner than later.Thats cool that she was ok with it even if she doesnt want to see it.

simpsonfan5
04-21-2008, 06:13 PM
yes i figure its a step in the right direction at least.

Genifer Teal
04-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Sorry to hear you got caught. Hope things get better.

As guys, we have to learn to check ourself more often to see how we look. Women are more used to it. This is necessary throughout the nite when wearing makeup as well as after removing it. I remember hearing every hour is a good rule of thumb to excuse yourself to the ladies room to check your self. I need to blot at least that often.

Gen

TGMarla
04-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Tell her that you went goth, and let her know that major piercings are on the way!

SandyR
04-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Been there hun! Went to work after a dress up session. Missed some Eyeliner......Lucky for me Wife and I work in the same building, and she pulled me aside to let me know......

Thanks for sharing, and hang in there.

SandyR

Melora
04-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Yeah.. These "accidental" coming out stories are rough, just as mine was,
BUT,
The weight that lifts from the shoulders is Awsome, Especially IF she understands at least a bit.. :2c:

victoriamwilliams1
04-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Its better than saying its my football makeup. I am not out to my wife however I did leave polish stains on one on my toenails and used the excuse it was blood.

JoAnnDallas
04-22-2008, 08:43 AM
I told my wife last year I was a CD. After a couple of days being real quite, she said OK, but she did not want to see me fully dressed. I can wear some fem items around the house, but I can not wear makeup, bra, pads, or a wig. Then a little over a week ago, she was suppose to work at the local library book sale. I got all dressed up, with makeup and wig. I was planning to goto ROSS to shop and as I went into the garage, I came face to face with my wife. It seems times got mixed up and she was slated to work later in the day. She was not happy to see me fully dressed, but did comment that my outfit looked nice. She was mad for a couple of days, but is OK now. We have a modified agreement, that I still get one Saturday afternoon to be my girl self and the next time she works at the library on other weekends, she will take her cell phone with her and call me before she leave to come home.
I was really afraid that she would reject all of my CDing, as I have had CD friends whos wifes did reject them. I am glad that my wife is tolerant and hope she will become more accepting.