PDA

View Full Version : Enfemme Tattoo

Staci K
04-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Since I was a teenager I kicked around the idea of getting a tattoo. Everytime I thought about getting one I scrapped the idea because I could never think of anything that meant enough to me to wear for the rest of my life.

The other day the idea popped into my head again - only this time my secret desires to dress enfemme are out in the open to those that matter in my life (my wife & daughter) and I think I finally thought of something that will remain throughout my life.

I am thinking of having my enfemme name "Nicole" tattooed on my upper left arm. I want a nice looking script writing with a vining stem interwoven into the letters going to a rose with a butterfly sitting on a petal.

My thoughts are it is feminine, something I could wear enfemme. As well as, when masculine nobody has to know the true meaning behind it (it could easily be played off as tribute to fictious friend/relative).

My wife is very supportive of my need to dress; her entire attitude is 'What is the downside to you being a CD? I can only see benefits.' Her take on the tattoo idea is 'it's your body; who am I to say you can't get a tattoo' and thinks its a good idea.

What's your views on having your enfemme name tattooed?

Thanks, Nicole:battingeyelashes:

deja true
04-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I rather like it, hun, but you better have your wonderful supportive wife's name tatooed right next to it. She deserves it!

shalini_ukunge
04-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Tattoo: Tah two; Permanent reminder of temporary madness. :D

Rachel Morley
04-21-2008, 09:31 PM
Hi Nicole,

Like you, ever since I was a teenager I have contemplated having a tattoo. I thank the Lord I didn't follow my impulses back then as I'd almost certainly have some horrible manly eagle or dragon on my arm today. (peer pressure don't you know)

I remember about 8 years ago (before I met my wife) my GG friend Annie and I were thinking about getting tattoos. She suggested we both get one on our rear shoulder blade area. She was going to have a butterfly or a rose but I chickened out claiming that no matter what I got unless I started wearing women's strappy tank tops, like she did, no one would ever see it. Back then I was in the closet. Today, I'd love to have the courage to wear "bra strap thin tanks" and a nice girly tattoo on show ... and I'd also like to do it in boy mode with jeans!

DemonicDaughter
04-22-2008, 01:37 PM
But then again, I love tattoos. :D

cinderellaman
04-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Get your wonderful wife's name put somewhere:clap:

Amy Hepker
04-22-2008, 03:56 PM
GGs do a lot of butterflies, I think if I were to get one it would be a butterfly.

adelle
04-22-2008, 05:32 PM
hi Girlz
i can relate to the tatoo, also wanted a tatoo and while i was in the fire and rescue services had a large fire fighter and medical star of life done on my shoulder and yes today im stil proud of it as it resembels me saving lives but im just sorry i neve made it in pink (blush)
it looks way to butch now.
hugz Adelle

Staci K
04-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Thank you for all your replies. The tat I described above also has some other meanings within it that represent my life.

'Nicole' is obvious, tribute to someone I neglected and refused to accept/recognize until just recently. The rose symbolizes the beauty I feel when enfemme. Lastly, the butterfly represents the many transformations I've underwent in my life, much like the catepillar to cacoon to butterfly. That brings me to the beautiful creature rich & full in color I am today.

From childhood until my early thirties I battled major medical problems. Thanks to my persistance, along with medical advances, I was able to over come them to start my life 25 years after they surfaced. In addition, I've overcome the career challenges presented to me as a result of my aforementioned medical problems, as well as, industry setbacks in my chosen career.

So this tat represent my life thus far. It'll serve as a reminder of where I've been and what I've become. I believe it to be far more than an impulse that I'll later regret in my life.

sexotik
04-22-2008, 08:37 PM
WOW! First of all I must say your wife is very supportive. Congrats on having someone like her by your side.
I've also been thinking about a tatoo, but my idea is a little different. I would like a tribal tatoo on the back of my waist. I think in this area the tatoo could show off. My tatoo, however, would be a temporary one. I think I couldn't live with a tatoo on this zone for the rest of my life. Nevertheless, I would like to get a tatoo, something original and unique that truly represents who I am.

As for your case, if you feel like tatooing Nicole, go for it and let us know what you've decided. Bye

veronicagirl
04-23-2008, 11:00 AM
I have 3 US Military tattoos. When enfemme, I cover them with dermablend. I adore girly tattoos, and do that with the temps. I enjoy seeing my rose "tattoo" on the side of my leg under my nylons. Try that first.

Roberta Llyan
04-23-2008, 11:12 AM
But then again, I love tattoos. :D

DITTO sweetie. Me too!

Dee Jay
04-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Tattoo: Tah two; Permanent reminder of temporary madness. :D

I'll second that.
These things are forever. Today's impulse might be tomorrow's regret.
Personally I think this fashion for tatoos is absolutely stark staring bonkers.
Scarring yourself for life should never be a fashion.
Find your design, draw it on a bit of paper and put it in a drawer.
5 years later go back and take a look at it, and if you still want it have it done.

DJ

CharleneT
04-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I love that quote about the regrets, but as a person who has a couple of tattoos I think it is worth mentioning that as you live with them your opinions change. Some folks that end up regretting getting a tat also learn to simply accept it as part of their past and therefore not a problem. Others find that as time goes on, the meaning and reasons for liking it change. I'm in the second camp, and over time I have learned to truly love my two bits of body art. They are me as much as my face. The permanence becomes a positive !

DeeDeeB
04-23-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm not much for tattoos myself, but there's one I saw on a beautiful young lady that I'd like to try as a temp. It's a long stem rose on the hip, so in a bikini it looks like it's tucked under the side strap.

However, if a tatoo is something you are sure you want, go for it.

Dee

KellyCD
04-23-2008, 06:09 PM
I swear I'm almost ready to get a fem tattoo...

It may be overused and "tacky" and whatnot but I want a tat on the small of my back so bad...I love it when girls have something cute there (but not huge and ugly)

The girl in me wants at least 3 tat's...

a "tramp stamp" for lack of a better phrase

a well done eithral fox on my arm or ankle

"True beauty is trapped within.." in kanji on my left inner thigh near my bikini line

Roberta Llyan
04-23-2008, 08:26 PM
I'll second that.
These things are forever. Today's impulse might be tomorrow's regret.
Personally I think this fashion for tatoos is absolutely stark staring bonkers.
Scarring yourself for life should never be a fashion.
Find your design, draw it on a bit of paper and put it in a drawer.
5 years later go back and take a look at it, and if you still want it have it done.

DJ

Like the old lady said when she kissed the cow: "To each his/her own!"