PDA

View Full Version : Careless of me

sandra-leigh
04-21-2008, 08:52 PM
A few minutes ago, I was getting myself ready go head home from work, and had slipped in my D-cup silicone forms into my mini-cami crop-top bra that for the rest of the day had held nothing bigger than my (smaller, much lighter) B-cup foams. Last order of business before putting on my jacket to leave: head to the washroom a few doors down, to get rid of some of the yellow stuff. My boobs bouncing around much more than usual under my yellow T-shirt, because the crop-top really isn't designed to hold that weight in place. But it was 20:30 and this place is nearly deserted at night.

Well, I jiggled down the corridor, took a step around the corner of the cross-corridor -- and there was a guy a few steps away, just about to enter the same washroom, and he looked right over at me :o (natural to look over, normal human collison avoidance). But then I immediately made it worse, because my immediate reaction was to bring my hand up in front of my boobs to protect them from view -- which, of course, only emphasized that there was something unusual there :doh: . He said something like, "Uumm", and I said "Oh, you scared me!".

Needless to say, I did not head in to the washroom... instead I headed over to check my mail slot. Which put me on the side of the building that he had come from, and me with no bag or pockets big enough to hide my forms in for my trip the other way when he would be headed back. I glanced around the mail-room, but there wasn't really anywhere there I could hide them...

So what could I do? I picked up my mail, hunched my shoulders forward to hide my chest a bit (but that made my boobs dangle since the crop-top bra was so flimsy), so I brought my mail up to chest level, put my head down, and walked back to my office. Fortunately, he didn't get out of the washroom until I head just rounded the corner and had my back to him. Perhaps the fact that I was out there walking "in full sight" will convince him that he couldn't really have seen what he saw.

He was a fellow I don't know at all well. One of our several imports from a slavic country (we are quite multicultural at work.) He's usually had a nod or "hello" for me when we happen to see each other at work. Not an "enemy", and I don't think he's a gossip... but there's a chance that he might happen to ask someone else about it to try to understand our culture better. Urp!

Jilmac
04-21-2008, 10:15 PM
It could have been worse, your D cup forms could have bounced out of your crop top bra :eek:. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Jodie_Lynn
04-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Very careless of you.

One reason not to mix work and CD-ing, unless you are very, very sure that you can bear the consequences of exposure.

docrobbysherry
04-21-2008, 10:25 PM
u had actually collided with him?

trannie T
04-22-2008, 02:01 AM
He probably did not notice a thing. We are not programmed to look at a man's boobs. If you had been wearing a skirt and a blonde wig he would have noticed something. I really wish we could have seen your face though.

Ibuki_Warpetal
04-22-2008, 02:40 AM
I for one am programmed to look at EVERYONE's boobs, man or not. :D

CD Susan
04-22-2008, 03:42 AM
When I see men in public I don't even look twice at them. I used to worry about wearing some articles of womens clothes in public but I don't let it bother me anymore. I look at it this way. I am a cd and I do not look at say for an example, another mans hands to see how long his finger nails are. So if I don't notice these things then why would some average kind of guy be looking at my fingernails? That's just the way I see it, sometimes we think that others are scoping us out but actually they couldn't care less to even think about it.

victoriamwilliams1
04-22-2008, 08:37 AM
I used to dress in one one the building that the company I work for has and it is deserted about 90% of the time, however its that 10% that now keeps me out of it. If nothing was said your ok, just act normal around him. What most people do is hide from the person and that makes them wonder if they seen what they though they saw.