PDA

View Full Version : Finally came out to my daughter!

sissystephanie
04-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry for the length. Only way I could tell the story.

I told my late wife about my Crossdressing after we got engaged. She accepted it, with one proviso. If we had children, they would not be told and I would never dress in front of them. I agreed completely, and we had a very happy 49 plus together. We even went out together as two girls, with her doing my wig and makeup.

After she passed away 3 years ago, I stopped dressing for a while. But as most of you know, the urge comes back!

My feminine wardrobe is much larger then my male wardrobe, and when I started working out at the YMCA this year I was wearing some rather feminine workout outfits. Not blatantly feminine, but still feminine. This in spite of the fact that my daughter was working out with me. She did give me some funny looks, but never said anything until today.

Today I was wearing brown cropped pants with a pink and white stripe down each leg. My tee shirt was tight fitting, white with pink trim on the neckline and shirt sleeves. On the way to the car after our workout she commented that my outfit was kind of "girly." Well, duuuuh!! I just replied that I knew it was. When we were in the car, I just turned to her and said, "I am not gay, but I am now and have been for a long time a crossdresser." She said "why," and I told her because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes. She just said, "Oh." So I asked her if she still loved me knowing that. She leaned over, kissed me and said, "of course I still love you, Your my Dad!" I almost cried, which would have been too girly!!

She did warn me about wearing things that were too "girly." especially when my son was around. I haven't told him, and don't think she will either. He is married, and his wife would have a million questions! Most of which would not be her business! Anyway, I am glad I told my daughter and hopefully it will not affect our relationship at all.

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Di
04-22-2008, 09:44 PM
How wonderful:hugs:

Sandra
04-23-2008, 06:50 AM
Thats good news, now wait for her to ask "can I just borrow this" :D

Girly Sara
04-23-2008, 09:06 AM
That's great news, Stephanie! Good for you, girl!

Sara xxx

sissystephanie
04-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Thats good news, now wait for her to ask "can I just borrow this" :D

Sandra,

My daughter is 5' 3 1/2" and very slim. She wears Small, or sometimes Very Small. On the other hand, I am 5" 10" and wear size 16. Don't really think she is going to be borrowing things!:heehee: Although it would be nice if she could! I wish I was closer to her size, at least in weight! My wife was also 5" 3 1/2". but heavier. I could, and do wear some of her things!

Sissy/Stephanie

kim85
04-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Thats great to hear Sissy hun

Kim
xxx

Sandra
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Stephanie

Be thankfull, Nigella's clothes seemed to disappear quite often, some even made a 300 mile trip to where Amy now lives, hunted high and low for them, then realised where they went. :doh:

I know what you mean though, it does show a great deal of accpetance to share these things, but just because they don't/can't doesn't make the acceptance any less. Good luck with her.

Jilmac
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Bravo for you girl, my wife knew about my dressing but never approved and I stayed in the closet until she passed away last August. I haven't come out to my adult children yet and I'm not sure how accepting my sons would be. I have three daughters, one of which I think will be the most accepting. If and when I come out to her I'll let her decide if she wants to tell her siblings. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Deborah Jane
04-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Now the fun begins:heehee:
I came out to my daughter last year and since then we,ve become much closer, we,ve even been shopping together [with me in drab].
She often steals things from me [jewellery, makeup, etc] and even gives me "little gifts for Debs".
Her next big idea is for us to go shopping in London together with me as Aunty Debs!!!

sissystephanie
04-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Her next big idea is for us to go shopping in London together with me as Aunty Debs!!!

I would love to go shopping with my daughter, for femme stuff! In fact, I did shop with her in London last December. My son, daughter-in-law, daughter and I had flown over for a sightseeing and shopping trip. Only problem was that Air France left our luggage in Paris!

So we had to go shopping! I did buy some nice tights (London is a little colder then Georgia, U.S.) and some disposable panties. No one knew about me at the time, and no one in the family saw me buy the panties or tights. I wore the tights and panties when we toured the Tower of London and was glad that I had them on! It was cold!!!!!! I will be back that way in August. Going to Scotland to visit some friends!

Sissy/Stephanie

Sinthia
04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Sorry for the length. Only way I could tell the story.
! Anyway, I am glad I told my daughter and hopefully it will not affect our relationship at all.

Sissy/Stephanie

Both of my daughters know, and do not like the idea of me crossdressing, but it has never affected their feelings for me. I am Papa, and the dearly love me! So I would not worry about your daughter. She seems to accept you.

DemonicDaughter
04-23-2008, 07:25 PM
AW! How absolutely wonderful for you hun! Guess she's a bit of a daddy's girl. :)

Talon DeRojo
04-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Stephanie - Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! I'm so glad that your daughter is accepting and that her love for her father is unaffected.
Talon:)