PDA

View Full Version : symboic or actual difference?

Barbra_in_Tulsa
04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
So I haven't completely outed myself to my girlfriend but we're easing our way there. She expressed a huge love and attraction of me in male thongs and male bikini cut underwear. As far as the bikini underwear for a male or female there is very little difference, especially with the VS style.

So my question is this, do you think the difference between a string bikini panties for a GG or for a guy is purely symbolic or is there something special and extra when they are actual panties?

Jilmac
04-23-2008, 11:00 AM
It could be purely psychological but for me if the string bikini is made for a man and sold in the mens department, it's strictly masculine and I would considre it as part of my drab wardrobe. Panties on the other hand, are made to fit the feminine body (cut and style), so even though they may look and feel similar I would never wear mens bikini underwear under a skirt or dress, however I love wearing panties under my drabs. Luv and :hugs: Jill

CharleneT
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
I own both men's and women's string bikinis. I believe that there is a significant difference. I surely would not think twice about wearing the male underwear to the gym or the like. I would think twice about wearing panties. They are built differently, they are styled differently and those differences are obvious from even a distance. Would I wear the women's out ? Yes, but I would be aware of the fact that other men would likely notice them. I believe that your girl friend would as well. Now she may very well like the panties on you MORE ! Who knows ?

DeeDeeB
04-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I have some men's underwear and bikinis that could go either way. The difference in appearance is whether I'm tucked or not. As a rule, I wear Hanes for Her cotton bikinis, and the only real difference I see to men's is the range of colors. I especially love the pink ones. I also have very feminine, delicate panties with which there's no question, and can only be worn tucked. So in answer, I'd say there are many styles that are similar between men's and women's and can be worn by either sex without anyone noticing, and there are many that are clearly either masculine or feminine. :2c:

Dee