PDA

View Full Version : Back again again.... (is this the third time now?)

Wren
04-24-2008, 12:36 AM
..Hey all..

Honestly I just got lost in the threads.. one forgets how fast things move..

So last I posted was dec. 18.. I'd been kicked out of my house.. Status as of today still not welcome home.. but i'm ok. Feeling a lot more stable then when I was at home.

I've made a few changes to my life.. I'd been satisfied being a girl..not so much anymore..

My name is Conrad now. Soon to be officially, I'm dropping most of my names and just becoming a new person.. I'm not a boy or a girl.. I don't think I ever will be either.

I tried breaking out of my shell, when I was arrested I was taken to the hospital as I was apprehended under the mental health act...they 'analyzed' me and they told me nothing was wrong with me except that my situation at home was crushing my will. I'm suicidal..that wasn't deniable.. I always knew that, but I'm working on it with help. I don't feel like fading away anymore, i'm not so afraid of being myself anymore either..

<== that's actually me now.. That's Conrad..

I hope things have been well here.. I've missed this place.

Kieron Andrew
04-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Wow! Conrad, i like it!!!....you are always welcome Conrad (hehe i like using that name)....glad things are slowly settling for you...hey not everyone feels completely one gender so thats ok by me, whats important is you find your happy medium :D

CaptLex
04-24-2008, 10:03 AM
dNJ79OJUjsI

Sorry, I couldn't help it - I've never actually met anyone named Conrad before, and I've always wanted to sing that song (from Bye Bye Birdie).

It's so good to hear from you, hon! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about all the stuff you've been going through, but it sounds like you're slowly going in the right direction. Please drop by as often as you can and keep us posted. :koc:

kerrianna
04-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi Conrad! That's a great name. I like it.

Sorry you've been going through all that crap, but it sounds like things might be getting clearer for you. You sound determined.

I hope you can keep growing into your true self. It's always a challenge, but it's the only way to live really. :hugs::love:

ZenFrost
04-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome back again again. I'm sorry you've gone through so much crap, I hope things get better. It's okay if you aren't on really frequently, just so long as you pop in from time to time to let us know how you're doing because we really do care. :hugs:

Taylor105
04-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Hey Conrad! Welcome back! I've been away for awhile too and am just now getting back to the boards. I hope things start looking up for you. :)

Felix
04-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi hun and welcome back :hugs::hugs::hugs: Love the name too it's way cool hope to see ya around more xx Felix :hugs:

boi_0h
04-28-2008, 11:02 PM
hey Conrad, welcome back--it's good that you're getting everything together, glad to hear it. :D