PDA

View Full Version : Our femininity within us

Donna tv
04-24-2008, 08:37 AM
Ok ladies, I know there have been some threads about being mistaken for a GG occasionally, in total boy mode, because it happened to me on occasion and I have posted comments on the subject. With the exception that my hair style is a tad longer than most guys ( not even quite shoulder length though ) no one whould have a clue that I am a CD'er.
However, if it is even possible ( I'm not sure how? ) but I feel my inner femininty has increased 10 fold to what it was a few years back. In short, here recently I am getting mistaken for a GG almost on a regular basis. To the point that even my wife ( who knows and accepts ) is getting a little freaked. My question is -- Is it possible that somehow we expose our inner femininity even in guy mode, that is noticable to strangers and we don't even realize that it happens? Just a thought!

sara_also
04-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Yes I believe we can project our female actions and form of speech without realizing it. I do not get mistaken for a female in male mode, but sometimes catch myself walking slightly different or holding items different.
I love being enfem and sometimes it surfaces without request.

EnglishRose
04-25-2008, 10:31 AM
I think that the more we accept and embrace our femininity, the more it allows itself to surface. And that isn't a bad thing, for the most part.

EjayeCD
04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
I find myself walking in a feminine fashion. I try to act so fem when I dress, that I do actually catch myself walking fem & also a lot of things including hand gestures.

JoAnnDallas
04-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I was at a meeting recently and got noticing this GG across from me kept looking at me and when I would look at her, she would quickly look away. It finially dawned on me why she kept looking at me. The conference room table is clear glass and I was sitting in my chair with one knee across the other, my hands on top of the top knee, and acrylic nails showing. Every so often a part of my hair kept falling into my face, so I would gently brush it back out of the way with my fingures. On one of the breaks, I caught her looking at me again from across the room, as I sat there filing my nails with a nail file, I had taken out of my shirt pocket. I realized then I was letting some of my fem ways show thru. I thought to myself, "What the heck" and just kept on doing what I was doing. The GG never said anything to me. LOL

Carol123
04-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Yes, I think the longer you go the more your real persona shall surface

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
04-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes I find myself exhibiting feminine traits all the time. Especially hand gestures and the way I walk.

Sometimes I am aware of this; and sometimes I am not. My wife has begun to notice and just gives me a funny look. :eek:

Michelle 51
04-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Yes i think so too.We don.t even think about it.

flacindycd
04-26-2008, 07:58 AM
With me its crossing my legs. I find im always crossing them in a feminine way, making sure I angle them correctly

Nicki B
04-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Yes I believe we can project our female actions and form of speech without realizing it. I do not get mistaken for a female in male mode, but sometimes catch myself walking slightly different or holding items different.
I love being enfem and sometimes it surfaces without request.

:yt: We gradually lose the 'protective male camouflage' that we've learnt to adopt, over many years? :)

bobi jean
04-26-2008, 12:47 PM
about 20 minutes ago I read thru this thread. looked at a couple others and then promptly got up from the computer, grabbed a cigarette, a glass of tea and walked out back to smoke. O.K. I know that there is nothing very unusual about that in itself but,I live in a 55 and over community here in North county (San Diego) and am now (and at the time) dressed in shorts,a tee shirt and flip-flops. A BRA AND 38C BREASTS. Never even give it a thought because they feel so natural and comfy. Neighbors, everywhere, in the back yard working the roses and the lawn mowers going. SEEMS EVERYONE IS OUT TODAY. One of the neighbors has already caught me once but she was the only neighbor on the block that wasn't outside. Got a couple comments but nothing bad. The one across the walk way, a man that lost his wife 2 weeks ago, is the only one that did not say anything at the time, he just went back inside. I spent about 10 minutes talking to the rest of them, then to everyones surprise, he came back out of his house with a couple wigs that had belonged to his wife and said I was wondering what I was going to do with all of Ruths things. This afternoon I am going over to his house to pick out a few things he wants to give to me and my wife.(who about sh__ when she saw me outside talking to the neighbors with my breast in place, but hasn't said much yet)
this has been ONE WONDERFUL WEEK FOR ME (as Bobi):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Time for a:drink:(its five o'clock somewhere)

I forgot to say that I did not even realize I still had the breasts in until someone said something to me and I turned towards them, there was no mistaking that I am wearing a bra and breasts now.... I "always"(yea right) take them out before going outside to smoke