PDA

View Full Version : Indecision

Stacye Rose
04-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Ladies,

I don't post here very often. I'm mostly a lurker. It just suits my personality.
Nor do I get the chance to dress very often. The last time I dressed was in November. All that said, I have the entire day today to myself and I am going to get dressed. What I would like you help with is this. Since I don't dress very often I'm torn between doing something dramatic and costume-like or, dressing to pass and posting some new pictures here with my new digital camera. So, if you would help me decide which way I should go I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance

RebeccaLynne
04-25-2008, 11:35 AM
If I had a new digital camera and only one day to dress femme, I'd dress to pass, take lots of pictures, and post the best ones.

Enjoy the present, and have the pictures to remember it.

Seems like a win-win:)

Joanna-Louise
04-25-2008, 01:23 PM
heya hun,

If I had a new digital camera and only one day to dress femme, I'd dress to pass, take lots of pictures, and post the best ones.

Enjoy the present, and have the pictures to remember it.

Seems like a win-win:)
i so agree.....

do both hunni, half a day as one then swap.... oh and take pics as mentioned above...

Jo
xx
:love:

Stacye Rose
04-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Thanx for the input Gals. we shall see how it comes out.

Eugenie
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi Stacy,

Your avatar looks very feminine... And the second picture on your profile is quite attractive...

Chear up you're looking great...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Sophia KT
04-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Which would make you most happy?

If you feel good it will show, so do what your hear desires.

Perhaps try 'semi' dressing to see which you like most [if you get the chance]

Sophia :hugs:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
04-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe you could do both! :)

We'll have to get together once my schedule opens up and do a photo shoot at the gardens :)

*hugs*
Zara

Stacye Rose
04-25-2008, 07:15 PM
I decided to dress to pass. I was going to post a new avatar picture. When I found out the digital camera wasn't going to work I decided to work my way to the more dramatic side as the day goes on. Kinda into little girl wearing too much make-up right now.

Angie G
04-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Make use of that new Camera hun. :hugs:
Angie

trannie T
04-25-2008, 10:02 PM
We are all individuals. Each and every one of us is unique. What many of us enjoy is not for some others. Find what you enjoy and are comfortable doing. Enjoy.

lottarosie70
04-25-2008, 10:37 PM
if it were me i would do both, as lady zarabeth said...start with dress to pass, take lots of pics, then dress wild, and take lots more pics.i do like your avatar...you look lovely.

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Come on Stacye Rose you know we all like to look at pics.