PDA

View Full Version : Something interesting

Amber-Sue
04-25-2008, 03:23 PM
While at home sitting in front of my computer eating peanuts I dropped on down the front of my blouse. I pulled the blouse out to get it and there it was laying within my cleavage. I had better not say how many times I have reached down the blouse of my girlfriends or wifes, but this time it was mine. I have the cleavage, I have the breasts and it was mine. It was a warm feeling to think I look and feel more like a lady each day.
Has anyone else had the experience where something common has them stopping and saying WOW !! Thats how a female feels to do ??????

Julie York
04-25-2008, 04:34 PM
I did once reach down my girlfriends blouse and found a peanut.:D

But that's not what you mean is it? Right.......

Erm.....looking critically at my legs in a mirror and for a moment they look like they belong to a GG and lifted the skirt a little to show them off more. And then I think....a million GGs in the world did this in a mirror, probably today.

Yeah I know what you mean.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-26-2008, 09:10 AM
I once got caught reaching down anothre womans top to retrieve an ice cube, what a big mistake that was since my wife saw this and I have never been able to live it down. The biggest problem with the whole incedent was that she really didn't have much in her bra anyway. I have really nice cleavage especially when I tape them up and I can easily fill and wear a 38C bra so I am way bigger than she was, just love having boobs.

trannie T
04-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Keep your hands to yourself!

Deborah Jane
04-26-2008, 05:30 PM
After reading this i had to try it...
I really think i need to get some sort of cleavage first!!
I tried to reach it and it dropped through and ended up in my knickers:eek:

Sheena Pink
04-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Very cute!

adelle
04-26-2008, 05:49 PM
I want to share my feeling of wow with you all,
it happened many years ago when i permanantly borrowed a paid of my sisters shoes, well i just could not wait for every one to go and sleep so i could play with my new toy. got dressed up all lacy and sexy dress and then it happened, i got a bottle of red cutex and painted my toes red, girlz i cant explain the feeling when i put my red painted toes into the shoes, i felt like HELL this belongs to me and it felt so right and so good, well even today i have around 15 different colours of nail polish stacked away all over and still get the same feeling as if it was the first time i painted my toes,
:hugs: and :koc:

joann07
04-26-2008, 06:21 PM
I've had a things like cookie crumbs fall down my bouse or dress top and into my bra. Unfortunately I'm Asian and Asian women aren't known to have big breasts, let alone cleavage, so I envy you cleavage privileged girls. :heehee:

However, there are things that still make me say wow.
After I've dolled up, slipped on pantyhose, and put on that dress or outfit, it's time to ladily put on my heels.
I'm sure you've seen it when a woman is standing up, uses one had to keep her balance, slighty bends forward, lifts and bends her leg so that she slips on one shoe. Then, does the same thing with the other shoe.
I just love to do that in front of a mirror and its just makes feel so much like a woman. :c9:

Hugs!

JoAnnDallas
04-28-2008, 10:32 AM
I have A cup breasts, since I can nicely fill up a B cup bra using only my slicon enhancers. I have those type breast that do not come together to form a line. So I have a definate V shape cleavage. I have one blouse that is low cut and shows off my cleavage.

Dalece
04-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Sigh it does feel nice that there there.

Amber-Sue
04-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Thank- you girls for the comments but I guess I explained wrong what I getting at. It is not about going down the front of a blouse it was the WOW factor of realizing I am male doing the things a woman would do and enjoying the feeling and womanly pleasure of it.
I guess this explained why I have not gotten many responses to other posts because I do not explain myself well enough. So I am going to just read other posts.

Amber

Deborah Jane
04-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I guess I explained wrong what I getting at. It is not about going down the front of a blouse it was the WOW factor of realizing I am male doing the things a woman would do and enjoying the feeling and womanly pleasure of it.

The WOW factor for me is things like wearing makeup, opening a new pack of hose and slipping them on, trying on differant outfits and mix and matching to achieve a particular look i want!!
Mainly it,s just doing the everyday things that a real woman would do.:)

Kellymacom
04-28-2008, 11:47 AM
I fully understand how Amber-Sue feels. Every time I sit and look at my long slender leggs crossed when I sit I get a rush and love running my hand up and down feeling the silky nylon.

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 04:39 AM
The WOW factor for me is waching myself type on a keyboard with long red fingernails.

Sally24
05-08-2008, 05:07 AM
I know what you mean. When I was out a couple of weekends ago I was outside the restaurant making a phone call. The breeze was kicking up off and on so I had to keep reaching down to keep my cotton dress from billowing up like a parachute. I have seen this many times with GG's but I think this is one of the first times it's happened to me! It does feel very female!

I also now get the "shoe thing". I never understood why women had so many shoes. Now I understand the nuances that each shoe has and how it adds to each outfit. Who would have thought the guy with 3 pairs of footwear would be looking for his 30th pair of shoes!

Paulette
05-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree with Sally there is something about the little things that females have to do just with out thinking like hold your skirt down when a breeze comes up , lifting the hem of a long dresss to walk up stairs, all little things that remind you that you are wearing female clothes. I just love the feelings of these little things they make up more than any double takes that I might get. And you know you will never feel any of these little things unless you get out of the house and enjoy the big world around you. One more little thing being with a GG and walking alll over town and clubbing and having to walk back to the car and your feet are killing you and she says let's take off our heels and walk in our hose back to the car. God the cold sidewalk felt good and yes the hose were ruined but what a feeling. Here i was in my dress and carrying not only my purse but also my shoes how decadent can you get.

Billijo49504
05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi Maam, I just love to wear women's clothes. But I still like to as the ladies do. As I see the ladies, what they wear in the store everyday. I try to emulate their dress....BJ

Angie G
05-10-2008, 12:07 AM
I wish. :hugs:
Angie