PDA

View Full Version : Man, opps sorry!!!!

Sherry-Stephanie
04-25-2008, 08:29 PM
:D I am now about three weeks into coming out into the femme side with my wife and we are progressing aslowly but surely for both of us...more for her to get use to me getting into the femme mode...

she did my toenails for me last week and I'm wearing lipstick several nites a week but not every nite and also wearing my bra on weekends for extended periods of time....(Note to self..put bandaids over real nipples when wearing the nylons bird seed boobs!!!)

This weeknd she's putting on fingernails so I can see just how much fun things are with long nails on....

Today I went to work dressed in slacks and a dress shirt and wore a pair of lace female thongs (black and nylon panty hose..) oh it's a feeling to die for....it wasn't erotic as it just felt really really good....

I also enjoy being fully shaved/hairless as well....man Opps!!! ladies it's a blast to be femmed, but I'm learning it's a lot more work than a guy would imagine...but it's sooooooo delieghtful....

I doubt I'll be tiuurning in my masculine side, but I'll definately be letting my female side out more and more....really looking forward to makign the complete head to toes transformation and then showing pics to all of you to see and let me know how it came out....so far the legs with hose and 4" heels are very nice....now I'm working my way up to the wig and face with make-up....

later

Steph...

RitaCD
04-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Stephanie, it just gets better and better every day. The more I experience just makes me want more. I hope your experiences are the same.

Sherry-Stephanie
04-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Stephanie, it just gets better and better every day. The more I experience just makes me want more.

LOL..that seems to be the way it's going....

each new experience brings on a excitment that wants more....

It's not a naughty feeling...it's not a weird feeling...it's just experiencing a different feeling...although it is somewhat sexually exciting it's different....it's like I'm peeling back another side of my 'self" aka the female side and it's a very comfortable place...almost natural....as in it was always there but not out....

Right now it's Saturday morning nand I'm home alone and feeling very relaxed and having my coffee and being somewhat female...having my lipstick on...wearing my femme panties and just tried on a pair of thigh high nylons that feel fantastic....and have my heels and enjoying my femme side...and reading some of the threads here to learn about various girly topics from dressing, to make up, to boobs to what you all feel about this or that as it relates to being into the crossdressing scene...

It's interesting, enjoyable to be able to feel my female side and let it come out....just to let it exist....it's kind of like Steve's gone out for the weekend and Steph is in the body now....or Steph just told Steve move back guy, it's my turn to take over and now Steph is having her time....

Can't quite put my finger on it but it's almost like I am two people oen male and one female and right now we're in the female mode and the male mode is sleeping in (more or less) because he's worked hard all week) and the female mode had to let the male mode have her time and now it's her time to come out and be femmed!!!!

Any others out there feel similar to this?????

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-26-2008, 09:22 AM
My daughter was over and talking about her friends dad going through a mid life crisis with piercing his ears and she said that I wanted to also and whats up with that. My wife said that if that was my only mid life crisis sh would be happy, after a puzzld look my daughter dropped it but I knew what the wife was talking about.

Cami desiree
04-26-2008, 07:14 PM
as that's how I feel, as I've had the opportunity to be dressed a lot the past few weeks. I'm dressed completely as I write this and the feeling of this "completely different experience" is exhilerating. I've always had to be the male management type of person and to be experiencing life as a person dressed as a female makes me feel more comfortable as a person. It would be interesting to have managed all the businesses that I have as a woman. Wonder if me career would have gone a different direction?

CharleneCD
04-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi Steph, yes it is all wonderfull.

Now for some advise to keep it that way. I see some similarities here that are like me when my wife and i first discovered my fem side. It looks like you are headed strait into a big pink cloud. Thats not necessarily a bad thing. Just please make sure your wife has a voice and a say in your dressing. It is so easy for us to just get carried away leaving our spouses to wonder if they are losing their man forever. keep the communication open with her and make sure she knows she has a say in things. As long as she is comfortable and participating, the joy can go on for life.

Nicki B
04-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Three weeks seems an incredibly short time, to me?

Don't take her willingness and acceptance for granted.

Sherry-Stephanie
04-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Charlene..

Good advice and I'm trying to gage it as a moderate progression so things don't get real crazy....

The wife is participating as well....we sat down this afternoon and looked at some shoes and she's going to order me a pair or two this week. she picked out some she liked for herself and we talked about what I liked and which ones she thought i'd look good in

I also did her toe nails today and put lotion on her legs after she shaved so she's getting attention as well....

We're also checking out one of these make-up airbrush systems...she's interested in getting one so she can do the tanning as well as makeup applications for both of us....

So it's more or elss one step at a time and I'm trying to keep her in the same stride as me....

3 weeks???? yeah it's a short time under any condition....but like everyone else here they also had some point in time that was 3 weeks....now will things go south???? that's always a possibility, but I think based on how well we get along and all that once this is out (and it is) we'll be OK as long as it's doesn't become the major #1 focus of my attention....

Seville
04-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Steph, yes it is all wonderfull.

Now for some advise to keep it that way. I see some similarities here that are like me when my wife and i first discovered my fem side. It looks like you are headed strait into a big pink cloud. Thats not necessarily a bad thing. Just please make sure your wife has a voice and a say in your dressing. It is so easy for us to just get carried away leaving our spouses to wonder if they are losing their man forever. keep the communication open with her and make sure she knows she has a say in things. As long as she is comfortable and participating, the joy can go on for life.

Yeah...After 30 years of marriage, I'm starting to
get a bit of negative feedback about certain things,
BE-ALL for one, shorts and pantyhose for another, etc.

Perhaps, as you have said, this shouldn't be a major #1 focus in my life.

MAYBE???

jessielee
04-27-2008, 11:57 PM
dear Steph,
i am so very happy for youand yours!
let it flow!
it sounds like you are keeping your head level and approaching this in a realistic, balanced way.
please keep in touch and let us know how its going!
i know exactly how you feel.
this guy that was in charge for all those years is not in total control anymore. nor is he gone, he's just growing in unexpected ways.
all my best,
jessie

Angie G
04-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Steph you go girl keep it slow and don't rush the wife. :hugs:
Angie

CharleneCD
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Charlene..

Good advice and I'm trying to gage it as a moderate progression so things don't get real crazy....

The wife is participating as well....we sat down this afternoon and looked at some shoes and she's going to order me a pair or two this week. she picked out some she liked for herself and we talked about what I liked and which ones she thought i'd look good in

I also did her toe nails today and put lotion on her legs after she shaved so she's getting attention as well....

We're also checking out one of these make-up airbrush systems...she's interested in getting one so she can do the tanning as well as makeup applications for both of us....

So it's more or elss one step at a time and I'm trying to keep her in the same stride as me....

3 weeks???? yeah it's a short time under any condition....but like everyone else here they also had some point in time that was 3 weeks....now will things go south???? that's always a possibility, but I think based on how well we get along and all that once this is out (and it is) we'll be OK as long as it's doesn't become the major #1 focus of my attention....

a lot can happen in three weeks. Same happened with me which was why I posted. It is all so wonderfull and new. LOLsounds like you are doing well keeping her involved, just make sure to watch for clues she is getting overwhelmed. A litttle willingness to keep her in mind now, can do a lot for your future dressing.