PDA

View Full Version : On reflection

Rachaelb64
04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
I sort of been in a reflected mood today as you do now and again :)

I was thinking again somethink that happen about 4 years ago, this was when i was still with my ex-wife and still feeling unsure about myself.

I meet someone who was, or seemed, to be an 'open' crossdresser. Any nights out we went he would dress up in 'fancy dress' as a woman. Use to wear nail polish most of the time. Now the thing is he was straight.

Now I use to talk to him, but I never really got round to the subject of crossdressing, to scared to really. But 4 years ago he transferred to another hospital down south (I work in the health service)

Just been thinking it was a real shame that I never really got speak to him probably.

Sometimes we seem to miss out on oppertunities without really noting there worth.

Nicole Erin
04-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Well when two people are acquainted and know they are CD, how could it *not* come up? I have a couple CD friends and when we talk, very little of it is about CD'ing but we will sometimes talk about some new purchase, an outing en femme, or whatever.

A CD will not judge a sister. We might laugh at each others taste in outfits when the other is not around but never laugh at them for wanting to be feminine.

And yeah I know what you are saying. I have run into other sisters over the years but never really said much. I guess cause I was working and didn't want to piss them off and get a complaint.

Rachaelb64
04-28-2008, 10:17 AM
If I meet that person today I'd probably say something on the quite.

4 years ago I was in that strange world of denial & shame :(

trannie T
04-28-2008, 05:02 PM
For some reason I was afraid to talk to other crossdressers when I was out either in drab or en femme. It has taken me a long time to get over some of that fear although I am still a bit hesitant around drag queens. I went to a few meetings of support groups which helped greatly. When other girls would come and talk to me I found it easier to approach others.

Deborah Jane
04-28-2008, 05:14 PM
A friend of mine regularly goes to fancy dress parties as a woman. I have done too a few times, but neither of us has ever questioned the other about being a crossdresser!!
I wouldn,t know how to start the questions!!