PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why lately....

xoAmandaxo85
04-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Lately i havnt wanted to dress in girls clothes...idk why...maybe its because i dont have enough but i wish i knew why...i want to dress but sometimes im like not today...im pretty sure though its because i dont have any new clothes or makeup...could someone please give me some advice or something.

thanks amanda

Aurora27
04-27-2008, 06:18 PM
I say trust to your own mind, if you think you need some new clothes go for it and see if it works. I find for myself it comes and goes in waves. Sometimes I go for weeks and hardly give dressing up a thought - in fact sometimes I'll shy away from the idea - then all of a sudden it'll hit me and I'll be dressing in every spare moment and spend hours thinking about my next purchases. In my experience I find the mind can be a funny thing, personally I sort of equate crossdressing to eating lollies. They're great for a while but then you start getting really over them if you eat too many or eat too much of the same thing. The desire always comes back though, its inescapable.

marie354
04-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Years ago, it was like that for me too. Sometimes I under-dressed every day, and sometimes I'd be all guy for weeks at a time.
As I got older, I found that I made time for it. I'd go to the bars & such with the guys after work, but when I went home, I'd change and Sandy (or Samantha, as it was way back then) would come out.
We all go through changes as we age. With some, it's just a phase in growing up. Others go a bit farther, and some remain somewhere in the middle.
You'll find your own path along the way too, as I have, I'm sure.

Vicky_Scot
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Lately i havnt wanted to dress in girls clothes...idk why...maybe its because i dont have enough but i wish i knew why...i want to dress but sometimes im like not today...im pretty sure though its because i dont have any new clothes or makeup...could someone please give me some advice or something.

thanks amanda

I think you have answered your own question.

gennee
04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
I have those days when I don't dress. I always feel feminine though. If you need some new clothes don't hold yourself back. You'll find your own comfort zone as to how often you desire to dress.

Gennee

:)

Davinnia
04-27-2008, 06:59 PM
There are some things in life we have to do even if we don't feel like it, such as getting up & going to work. CDing is somethikng we do because we feel a desire or need to do & when the urge is there it is very hard to resist.
Sometimes other things overide the Cding. For example, I am home alone today & able to dress all day if I want but I am busy preparing for a holiday at the end of the week [really looking forward to it ] & I really don't feel a need to dress.
Having a small wardrobe isn't a problem if you like what you have, having 60 pairs of shoes may not make you want to dress more. I find buying new stuff a buzz but a short lived one.
Amanda, just follow your feelings & don't feel guilty about not dressing, the feeling will return, I promise.

TGMarla
04-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Only you know you. But if you don't want to dress up, then don't. But when you do, you ought to have something to wear, something you can look forward to. Forcing yourself to dress when you don't want to kind of defeats the purpose behind dressing in the first place. Just go with your instinct, and dress again when you feel like it.

Veronica Nicole
04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
I say go out and buy some new clothes at least you will have them when you do feel like dressing. How often do you dress?

http://www.veronicanicole.com

xoAmandaxo85
04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
thank you girls alot this really helps me

docrobbysherry
04-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Amanda, hit your local thrift stores on half price day. You'll get some really cool thing(s) for $20! If that doesn't get your CD motor running, oh well!

Seville
04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
It comes and goes in cycles, especially when young,
don't worry about it.

Go to Dress Barn, FashionBug, or whatever is in your area,
get something new and see what happens.

And for Heavens Sake, DON'T PURGE! EVER!!!

Never deny your true self.

Angie G
04-28-2008, 08:25 AM
Amanda go shopping girl. :hugs:
Angie