PDA

View Full Version : New Photos

Sharon
05-06-2005, 05:34 PM
I have several pics taken on one of the rare opportunities I have had to dress recently. Sorry Julie, not too many of the indoor garden. :)

Sharon
05-06-2005, 05:36 PM
another

Sharon
05-06-2005, 05:36 PM
number 3

Sharon
05-06-2005, 05:37 PM
four

Sharon
05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
finally

eileen1969
05-06-2005, 05:48 PM
wow! really love your pics hun! what kind of tunes can play on your guitar girl? Love those legs hun! take care Eileen ;)

carolynhcd
05-06-2005, 06:12 PM
I always wanted a 12 string, Love Roger McGuinn! You look great too!

DanaJ
05-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Sharon, you are such a class act! Great pix and glad you got a chance finally to dress and takesome pix...

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
05-06-2005, 07:51 PM
You sexy little BITCH! When are you coming over huh:D

Tamara Croft
05-06-2005, 07:53 PM
You sexy little BITCH! When are you coming over huh:D
GET A ROOM :p

Nice pics Sharon :D It's great to see you posting pics again.

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
05-06-2005, 08:11 PM
GET A ROOM :p

Can we borrow yours then?:D

AbbyLee
05-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Wow!!! Outfits to die for, really really sophisticated Love the shoes

Tamara Croft
05-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Can we borrow yours then?:D
NO!!!

Tristen Cox
05-06-2005, 08:18 PM
NO!!!
http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/angry.gif Why can't we ever spend a quiet evening huh? :p

Tamara Croft
05-06-2005, 08:20 PM
http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/angry.gif Why can't we ever spend a quiet evening huh? :p
And you know where you can shove that finger dontcha!!! :p

</end hijacking of thread> :D

StephanieCD
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Very nice! You look comfortable :)

I love playing my guitar dressed - it's like a whole 'nother fantasy world. I like a lot of modern folk stuff - like Ani Difranco and such (major Hedges influence) so when I dress and play I feel like a female performer... it's fun.

You?

I've also always dreamed of having an indoor garden - a real, dirt garden inside... but I've never even heard of one. Do you have one? I once saw pictures in a magazine of a house with a stream through the living room and cute little bridges to the kitchen area, though. Not your house, by chance? ;)

Sharon
05-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Thank you all for the lovely compliments!

Eileen: Thank you!!! Although I enjoy just ablout any type of music, I play mostly older rock and blues tunes -- anything from Led Zeppelin to Dylan to Son Seals. My current obsession is Sheryl Crow.

Carolyn: The 12-string (Gibson) was actually the first guitar I bought with my own money, back when I was fifteen or so. It's still my favorite, although I have a few newer 6-string guitars. Thank you for the kind words.

Dana: Thanks Sweetie! I took the photos last week when I was able to ship the daughter off for the day. It was a necessity as I have had few opportunities to dress since she moved back in with me last month.

Tristen: Such a nice thing to say!! (I think... :p ) Where's the invite?

Tamara: Thank you!!! I figure that if you make the effort to show us yourself, then I should respond in kind. And that other stuff? :eek:

AbbyLee: Thank you so much!! The silver sequin blouse is one I have had for years and absolutely love, but, unfortunately, it looked pretty hideous until I managed to diet off 20 pounds or so.

Stephanie: My whole modus operandi is being comfortable, being more concerned with being "real" than satisfying some sort of fetish fantasy (not that there's anything wrong with that! :) ) I don't actually have an indoor garden per se -- just a lot of plants and trees in pots. Thank you for the lovely words. :)

Holly
05-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Sharon, you're absolutely stunning, girl! You look so at ease and content. I would expect that of you!

Fallen Angel
05-06-2005, 11:43 PM
sharon they are just wounderfull now i guess il just have to get and bring you down here so we can hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!! yoyu look really gooooooooood! nice leggs as well luv and huggs xxoo

JoannaDees
05-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Wonderful pictures Sharon. You look fabulous. Thanks.

Rikki
05-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Sharon, Nice pictures. Lovely legs. I hope all is well on your end, You deserve a day of dressing and fun.

Rikki

spaskinstyle
05-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Sharon:

You look absolutely fabulous! I so admire your sense of style, you carry yourself so well in those outfits. You really look good.

Love to you as always,

Theresa

sara_also
05-07-2005, 05:18 AM
Very nice pictures. You look lovely and quite relaxed.
Sara_also

caroline_cd_99
05-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Sharon, I love the outfits! Very classy and very femme! Nice legs too!

sophie/girl
05-07-2005, 05:53 AM
hi sharon
you look great i think [i know] u put me to shame

Wendy me
05-07-2005, 05:57 AM
sharon looking real good ...wow them legs are veary nice ... enjoy the time you get to dress .....and take pics so we can too..........thanks......

Deidra Cowen
05-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Very nice set of pics. You look lovely....you esp have nailed down fem mannerisms and poses. These pic threads are my fav part of the forum, as a new crossdresser I check out how you other girls pose, do makeup, dress, etc. Then I steal ideas!

Sharon
05-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Wow! You girls have made my day with all the wonderful compliments! :)

Holly: Thank you so much! The dressing part does put me at ease -- it's the sharing of the photos that is so traumatizing!

Angel: I need to work on my confidence a bit yet before I venture among people, but you may be the first one I choose to venture with! Thank you!

Joanna: Thank you! I think you have a marvelous face and smile, so it means a lot to see your kind words.

Rikki: Thank you so very much! Pretty soon, I may find a way to dress again, as I'm not alone in the house for awhile yet. Your encouragement may get me to actually find a way do it though.

Theresa: Now I'm blushing! Thank you so much!

Sara: I loved your photos from the other day also! Thank you!

Carolyn: I appreciate the kind words! I don't know how classy I am, I just try to be me.

Sophie: Thank you, but I seriously doubt that's true!

Wendy: Thank you for the nice compliments. Taking photos is quite addictive and I think I better lay low for a while as far as that goes. You're a dear though! :)

Deidre: Thank you! The body language is pretty much how I am anyway, which is something I need to be aware of when not so attired. And you're not the only one who steals ideas -- it's one reason why I became a member.

Julie York
05-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Looking good! And it's funny you should have a guitar cos I know this great Country song about being in the closet with mah dawg. (It's a long story). I stole the words but they are very good.
Maybe you could play along....

Julie
05-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Sharon using an expression you have used many times, 'Dang'. Very nice photos. I hope your daughter is feeling much better by the way.

JJ

eileen1969
05-07-2005, 02:45 PM
And you know where you can shove that finger dontcha!!! :p

</end hijacking of thread> :D
omg :eek: thats not very lady like! :rolleyes:
still love this pics Sharon! sweeet hun !
take care much love Ron...xxx

MonaSmith
05-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi Sharon,

That's a really nice set of pics, you look really natural and relaxed. It all looks so right, well done honey.

Oooh and the hair is really cute too.

Mona xx.

Sharon
05-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Julie Y: Thank you so much! I'm working on a tune, but I need more lyrics! :)

Julie J: Dagnabit! Thank you! :D Kris is improving greatly and becoming the pain in the ass I remember so fondly.

Mona: The kind words mean so much coming from you. Thank you!

Donna Delite
05-07-2005, 10:48 PM
lookin' good ! Very nice.

ronna
05-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Very nice, dear. Do the nails make it harder to play the guitar?
I know typing's a bear!

Sharon
05-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Donna: Thank you! It's nice of you to say this. :)

Ronna: Thank you too! Playing the guitar with long nails is an adjustment, but manageable. I simply play with slip on finger picks and have gotten quite accustomed to them. The biggest adjustment was on my left, fret hand, learning to press down on one string while not twanging the string next to it. It helps having long fingers that allow me to use the tips of the ball of my fingers, rather than the flat of the fingers. I have never had a problem typing, but I suppose that is because I type for a living.

Sigrid
05-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Absolutely beautiful Sharon! I'm a sucker for a pretty girl with a guitar. ;) Can you play Dancing Day's? One of my favorite Zepplin tune's.

I bought my second guitar in '85 - a Taylor twelve string. A friend of mine is now looking for a good twelve string, but won't get a Taylor. Someone told him that Taylor's are a "girl's guitar". I guess they were right. :)

~Sigrid

ChristineRenee
05-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Very nice pics Sharon...you look just great! Love the guitar there as well hon!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

Sharon
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Sigrid: Thanks so much! I don't play too much Zeppelin anymore, although I have been enjoying their music since their first album was released way back a couple lifetimes ago. When I had my electric guitar (Fender, natch), Jimmy Page was one of many from whom I stole. Nowadays I'm strictly acoustic.

Chrissie: Thank you very much for the sweet words. :)

Melissa A.
05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
You look absolutely great, Sharon, and I love your outfits. I hope you get the opportunity to dress more as time goes on. Wonderful legs.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

SuzyZahn
05-10-2005, 07:55 PM
very nice my dear,,,,,,wish i was musically inclined,,,,keep on `playing`,,,,,

Akyra
05-10-2005, 11:31 PM
sharon u told me you were missing fingers dammit.......

r u single still.......?

pm me.....;)

And you know where you can shove that finger dontcha!!!
i do and you wont lyk it :eek:

Sharon
05-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Melissa: Thank you for the compliment. I may not be dressing as much as I would like to, but at least I'm using the time to complete a lot of projects around the house. So, I suppose there's always a bright side to things.

Suzy: Thank you! I play as much as I can! :)

Akyra: I still have the middle one Sweetie! :D I would PM you, but I have the feeling that you're a bit too expensive for me.