PDA

View Full Version : I did it

gretchenD
04-29-2008, 12:07 PM
I did it,made over my cousin dave and his girlfriend Trish was shocked telling him he looked beautiful.My cousin Dave and I have been close and he is 100% supportive of my crossdressing knowing this is me.It is birthday today,he turned 28 today and this was his birthday present from me.He loved it and took it very well head to toe with help of 2 of my CD friends.He had to get his body waxed and that was the painful part.We picked out a nice buisness outfit,Redhead wig with 3" heels and black pantyhose for him.His look was an "Oh my god" look.He told my 2 cd friend and I for the wonderful birthday present.

Stacye Rose
04-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Sounds like great fun. I'd love a birthday present like that. Did you get pictures?

victoriamwilliams1
04-29-2008, 11:08 PM
And did you gain a new dressing buddy?

Angela-Russell
04-29-2008, 11:24 PM
It will be my birthday soon, can you book me in!

Angie G
04-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Cool B'day gift wii he do it again. :hugs:
Angie

sterling12
04-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Hmmmm, so are you saying it runs in The Family?

We know there aren't any definitive studies that point to a "trait" that would run in a bloodline, at least none that I have ever seen. But, we do get a lot of anecdotal evidence reported.

If it was "genetic," then we would have a tendency to crossdress, for some folks perhaps beyond all normal control. Can't imagine The World would want to face that possibility. Perhaps that is why nobody has published something.

Peace and Love, Joanie

gretchenD
04-30-2008, 05:38 PM
He says he is going to get into this and already has chosen a name,Dana and his girlfriend is going to be very supportive.No pictures

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 04:11 AM
I wish I would recieve a b'day gift like that. And Dana has a supporting gf, how lucky can one guy get!!

gretchenD
05-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Dana is doing great so far,went out with my wife Nikki and I four times so far and very comfortable going out.Dana's supportive GF Trish went too and loves the femme side already