PDA

View Full Version : That "Buzzing" feeling

Emily Anderson
04-29-2008, 01:07 PM
It's hard to describe in words, but I'll give it a shot... I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this buzzing feeling which I used to get as a child, but have experienced only once or twice since adulthood, and only in a milder form, or for a shorter period.

When I was young I used to dress in my older sister's clothes. On occasion, my whole body felt like it was radiating, as if I had a tingly electric field surrounding me, a kind of aura which was almost touchable. It was a very pleasant sensation, accompanied by the realization that I was looking and feeling exactly as I wanted to be. This "electric field" sensation lasted for several minutes during which I felt completely connected in body and mind. I was in fact a girl!

Deborah Jane
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
When i fully dress, the last thing i do is put on and brush my wig.
Then when i go and look in my full length mirror and see Debs looking back, i get a kind of "this is me" feeling...
Like i,ve been released from my everyday existance and i,ve stepped into being my "real self".
It doesn,t last too long as i then start doing things as Debs and it feels quite natural to be dressed and feminine!!

Syndi
04-29-2008, 01:34 PM
It's hard to describe in words, but I'll give it a shot... I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this buzzing feeling which I used to get as a child, but have experienced only once or twice since adulthood, and only in a milder form, or for a shorter period.

When I was young I used to dress in my older sister's clothes. On occasion, my whole body felt like it was radiating, as if I had a tingly electric field surrounding me, a kind of aura which was almost touchable. It was a very pleasant sensation, accompanied by the realization that I was looking and feeling exactly as I wanted to be. This "electric field" sensation lasted for several minutes during which I felt completely connected in body and mind. I was in fact a girl!

Emily,
I know that feeling well. I still get it.
When I was a teen and would wear panties under myclothes Iwould get that feeling.Or the times I would sneak my sister's jeans.Wearing ladies clothes still does that to me.

rickie121x
04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
When you reach your 70's the buzzing settles toward a pleasant hum.... still feels "ummm-ummm-good" but the intensity ain't quite what it used to be.

Rickie :daydreaming:

Sandygal
04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I get that feeling just as I put the clasps together on my bra

Ruth
04-29-2008, 02:50 PM
I get that feeling when I stick my finger in an electric socket.
(Sorry girls.)

Pamela Julie
04-29-2008, 04:41 PM
The pink fog is rolling in! I get it often.

Jilmac
04-29-2008, 05:30 PM
I still get it but now it's just the warm fuzzies when I become Jill. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Traceyjo
04-30-2008, 07:21 AM
I get something like that when I have fully dressed , put on my wig, comb it into the syyle I like and look in the mirror to see myself as I love to be

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tracey

Rachel Morley
04-30-2008, 08:39 PM
I don't get a buzzing feeling like that, but when I first started dressing including up until about 3 years ago, I always used to "shake like a leaf" as I was about to get dressed. The bed would have on it a ton of feminine clothes, including lots of underwear and the skirt, blouse, cardigan that either I or my wife had chosen for me to wear. I as I got naked I used to feel all shaky inside and literally tremble with excitement. :)

Sadly, I never get that feeling anymore. I dress quite often and for long(ish) periods nowadays so that sort of thrill is gone :sad: I'm so comfortable and relaxed and happy with it all. Even going out crossdressed in public doesn't give me the "scary-exciting" thrill it used to. Don't get me wrong, I'm still thrilled to be dressed ... especially in public, but it's a different kind of buzz these days :)

StayceeCD
05-01-2008, 01:39 AM
I know the feeling.. It's the "this feels so right" feeling.. I still get it and love it!

victoriamwilliams1
05-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Used to get that when I first started going out in public. Now it every once and a while if I plan on going into very busy mall or surrounding.

VikkiVixen7188
05-01-2008, 03:21 AM
I get that from heavy metal music. Like today I was in my house and had some Cannibal Corpse (Death Metal band out of Buffalo New York) and I had a karoke mic hooked up and I was growling along, had soem strobes and sirens going to. I WAS IN FACT A METALSTAR.

Carly D.
05-01-2008, 09:58 AM
That's about it... what you describe is the general feeling I do still get.. when I buy a new pair of pantyhose or tights and shoes as well I get that feeling.. that feeling that I got when I wore pantyhose for the first time, and high heels that I would be driving down the road and putting on the new purchase of shoes... hhhmmmm

CD Susan
05-01-2008, 11:42 PM
This is the same feeling that I get when putting on an article of clothing for the first time. It is always a big rush or buzz. I do not experience this when putting on this same article of clothing the second or subsequent times. It is only that first time, sometimes I postpone putting something new on just to let the anticipation build.

Stormgirl
05-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah,I received that feeling way too much last year when I was in the sandbox.

il.dso
05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Yes, that wonderful feeling.
I, too, get it, especially wearing new clothes.
New panties, new pantyhose, new bra and a new slip.
That is really great, especially when I have a
new dress and matching shoes.
Looking in the mirror makes it all come alive!

bobi jean
05-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Everytime I
Or
And What A Feeling It Is
I Love Being A Crossdresser

Celeste
05-03-2008, 01:41 AM
So nice when it's present and missed when it's not.Sometimes a new fantasy or thought takes me back and I'm left in awe of the fact that it is not induced by anything,just completely natural.I do know that I can never pinpoint exactly when it arrives,how intense it is or how long it will last.It's just ,cool ,unusual and unique.

Dalece
05-03-2008, 03:22 AM
Buzz nothing I get a feeling that I'm in the clouds and beyound. Evey time I dress completely and I'm out and about. It feels so right and natural.

Melanie
05-03-2008, 03:29 AM
I get the buzzing or 'rushing feeling as I call it ,when I put my eye makeup on and of course the crowning glory the wig,lol.

I think it may have something to do with endorphins and the pleasurable sensations and of course the stress release of being your femme self even for a bit!.

audrey-lynn
05-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Yes I do,not near as much as when I first started dressing. But from time to time. Especially when putting on new clothes. I really enjoy it.

nikki47
05-03-2008, 06:50 AM
I got mine yesterday when the delivery man brought my 5in court shoes.Then i made up and got dressed,finally brushed my wig and spent 2 hours in pure happiness.

Nikki

Angela-Russell
05-03-2008, 07:19 PM
When I first started dressing, as a teen, I used to get an amazing feeling from inside my stomach, as if a drug had just been released in there. Later on that feeling would only happen occasionally. The "buzz" was always there though, and still is, whether I'm dressing, shopping, or just looking at pics of other cd'ers

Amy Hepker
05-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Yea, it was called nerves, afraid of being caught.

Angela-Russell
05-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I don't think it was nerves for me, maybe excitement

Vivian Best
05-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't think it was nerves for me, maybe excitement

For me, pure estacy!

LilSissyStevie
05-03-2008, 09:26 PM
When I was a kid, I only got that feeling when I spent too much time with Testors Plastic Cement.:hypnotized:

Emily Anderson
05-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm really happy to see that some of you have had (or still experience) this same kind of feeling.

Perhaps my description was not clear enough, as it is very difficult to put feelings into words, at least for me.

Anyway, I was definitely trying to describe a feeling of joy, accompanied by an all-over physical sensation, as opposed to nervousness or fear.