PDA

View Full Version : Where do we stand sexually?

StayceeCD
04-30-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm really curious about this because as I've gone out more and connected with other gurls, I've been encountering something other than what I thought I would as a far as sexual preference. I've always read that most CD's are heterosexual males. In being out around other T Girls, I've found that at least half I've met are bi-sexual or into other T-Girls.. What are your experiences?

For what it's worth, I'm straight.. But to each their own!

Staycee

Emily Anderson
04-30-2008, 01:29 AM
I'll have a number 5, please.

BTW I agree with you on the hetero male thing, having also discovered many are not so hetero once you meet them!
I should also add that while I'm attracted to T-girls, I have not/do not have sex with T-girls, but rather fantasize about it.

StayceeCD
04-30-2008, 01:48 AM
I'll have a number 5, please.

BTW I agree with you on the hetero male thing, having also discovered many are not so hetero once you meet them!
I should also add that while I'm attracted to T-girls, I have not/do not have sex with T-girls, but rather fantasize about it.

Emily,
I think I know where you're coming from.. I am definitely not into guys at all, but have most definitely fantasized about having sex with hot T Girl, but as a woman. Not as a man dressed as a woman. So I definitely fantasize about what sex would be like as a woman. I have no desire as a T Girl to have sex with another T Girl.. Does this make sense?? I think I'm confusing myself!! :eek:

Emily Anderson
04-30-2008, 02:00 AM
Dear Confused, :)

Yup, that makes sense.

tricia_uktv
04-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Hmm, when I'm a bloke I fancy girls but when I'm a girl I fancy blokes. Wierd!

Joanna-Louise
04-30-2008, 03:44 AM

not wired at all, as if you were to become a full time woman, would you then be gay to have a hetro relationship with a woman?!? :2c:

Jeannie Bingham
04-30-2008, 03:59 AM
I absolutely adore dressing as a woman but I'm totally straight. Isn't the world a strange place.

yms
04-30-2008, 04:06 AM

Not weird at all. Makes perfect sense to me.

KayR
04-30-2008, 04:22 AM
I always relate to my "maleness". When in a dress, I still fancy women. When I'm in the company of other CD's/TV's, I can admire the realistic effect of their makeup, appearance etc., But I'm still a bloke in a frock!

Rachaelb64
04-30-2008, 04:40 AM
I stand slightly to the left...........:D

Confused! I was never confused!

:devil:

LACD
04-30-2008, 04:47 AM
I have never been around or met another T-Girl so as far as I know I am straight. My wife is supportive of my CD'ing, but I have never been any further than the back yard when dressed. I would like to meet other CD'ers but my wife is afraid I would leave her etc. Some of the ladies on this site look really good to me, I think some are really hot.

Annemarie
04-30-2008, 05:04 AM
As Anthony Storr wrote, being a transvestite is psychologically a halfway house between being gay and a "normal" heterosexual man.Therefore the fact that 30% or so identify as bisexual or have fantasies about men or Tgirls(when dressed) should come as no surprise, however the majority are straight; only a minority of those with the fantasies will actually act upon them.

Jena11
04-30-2008, 05:12 AM
Well, I was not sure how to answer since I see myself as a lesbian. I only like girls no matter how I am. Jena

Sally24
04-30-2008, 05:41 AM
I've always read that most CD's are heterosexual males. In being out around other T Girls, I've found that at least half I've met are bi-sexual or into other T-Girls
You have to remember that the majority of gurls never leave their homes. The ones you meet out and about are a smaller subset of the very large group. It is pretty true that T-girls about town have quite a wide array of sexual orientations. I'd say close to half are at least a little interested in "everyone". Then there is the difference between fantasy and reality. Having fantasies doesn't mean you want that in real life. Rape or kidnapping fantasies are common but almost no one would desire the real thing. I fall into that catagory of Heterosexual, but curious. If I wasn't head over heels in love with the same woman for 30 years and instead were single, I might consider investigating those thoughts. As it is I enjoy the attention of both men and women when dressed. Probably the vain flirt within but I love it!

Phyliss
04-30-2008, 06:17 AM
"Where do we stand sexually? "

I don't "stand" usually I'm horizontal ...

Fiona K
04-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Not sure "straight" is the right term (see avatar for picture of a guy that's hard to describe as straight....) but hetero will do.

Don't find guys or T-girls attractive sexually, I must be a lesbian when dressed.............

Traceyjo
04-30-2008, 06:55 AM
In the early days of dressing I never thought of being anything other than straight but as time goes on I realise my desires become more complex. I am certainly attracted to other tgirls and am excited by fantasising about sexual relations with another girl like myself. I have had a couple of cyber relationships with guys who found me on the net and were attracted. I found their descriptions of what they would like to do with me very arousing. Guess it make me feel very much a desirable, sexy woman which I love to be.
Not sure if I could live out these fantasies if te chance arose.... maybe.

Tracey

il.dso
04-30-2008, 07:22 AM
I love women and I love dressing up as a women.

bgirl
04-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Loaded question. puns aside.
I think of myself as straight. The question arises that I admire a beautiful T-girl as much as I admire a beautiful GGwoman. :eek: Strange as it seems, I always feel like I am communicating with other women whenever I interact with others on this site. If being a crossdresser has effected my sexuality, it is a mute issue. Why? I am married to a wonderful woman and I am crazzy in love with her.!!!
So being in love and the fact that I have never met a man I am attracted to,
any challenges to my sexuality will be unanswered. Mute issue, no pun intended.

Vicky_Scot
04-30-2008, 08:48 AM

Not weird, just means your bi-sexual. I hope you clicked bi-sexual on the poll.

DonnaR
04-30-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm definitely straight, but my wife actually thinks that I'm a lesbian (if that makes any sense)? :)

Donna

Melissa Anne
04-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Totally, 100% straight here. I'm totally commited to my wife and am very happy with that.

EnglishRose
04-30-2008, 10:38 AM
A lot more Bi respondents than I would have thought. I'm hetero but my wife has some bi tendencies... makes for some fun concepts :heehee:

Don't find guys or T-girls attractive sexually, I must be a lesbian when dressed.............

Dykes with dicks? I've heard that term bandied about before :)

Rachaelb64
04-30-2008, 10:52 AM
As the Great, sometimes confusing but brillant Mr Eddie Izzard once put it;

"I'm a lesbain, trapped in a man's body"

Viva l'difference, and god help the boring grey gits :devil:

Ana5551
04-30-2008, 11:35 AM
I consider myself A lipstick lesbian when dressed. I do fantasize about a couple really hunky guys I know though, but only when dressed, so I guess I am bi even though I have never acted on it. Even in male mode, my wife is the dominant partner. Thats the way we like it.

michelle64
04-30-2008, 11:54 AM
straight 110%.when shopping i do not go into any store with a male SA...my SO also says i am a lesbian...small world i guess

StayceeCD
04-30-2008, 12:56 PM
You have to remember that the majority of gurls never leave their homes. The ones you meet out and about are a smaller subset of the very large group. It is pretty true that T-girls about town have quite a wide array of sexual orientations. I'd say close to half are at least a little interested in "everyone".

That makes very good sense..

Dusk
04-30-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm attracted to both me and women so technically bi. To me, body parts were last thing on my mind when it comes to attractiveness though, more to do with the person as a whole which I was once told made me pansexual. My only problem withthat classification is that the stuff you read on it seem sto give various definitions. I'll stick with bi for now.

docrobbysherry
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
I could be attracted to a Tgirl that was completely convincing as a GG. Like the ones I saw in Thailand.

The reason I am so attracted to Sherry, my alter ego, is because she looks like a GG to me. That wasn't always so, in my early dressing years.

Beth-Lock
04-30-2008, 01:17 PM
No. 7. Don't stand for sex.

sissystephanie
04-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I was born "straight" and 70+ years later I still am! Having said that, I must also admit to having fantasies like some of the others. And having a very supportive wife, I was her "girl" on occasion in bed. But never with anyone else, male or female!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Stormgirl
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM
I am straight, but right now I don't any interest in women at all these days.

MarinaTwelve200
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Im straight too.
Looking at the poll numbers, they certianly make sense. I can't understand at all WHY a GAY person would be involved in CDing at all, unless its for one of the "NON-Sexual" reasons for CDing, such as "taboo tripping" or "Escapisim". The low numbers for "Gay" seem to reflect this.
The High BI numbers and the even Higher STRAIGHT numbers seem to reflect the reality of which we take to be the truth.

Yet still the CD stereotype is concidered "gay" to the general, uninformed public----Go figgure. :D

KeriB
04-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Emily,
I think I know where you're coming from.. I am definitely not into guys at all, but have most definitely fantasized about having sex with hot T Girl, but as a woman. Not as a man dressed as a woman. So I definitely fantasize about what sex would be like as a woman. I have no desire as a T Girl to have sex with another T Girl.. Does this make sense?? I think I'm confusing myself!! :eek:

Agree... but I guess that would make me a lesbian?? More confusion lol.....

angelfire
04-30-2008, 05:16 PM
I would consider myself either bi-curious, or hetero-flexible. I have only been with girls in the past, but I am curious to see what it is like to be with a guy, and often fantasize about it. I also wouldn't have an issue with t-girls.

Nicki B
04-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I like girls.

So...how does that make me 'straight'? :strugglin

Looking at the poll numbers, they certianly make sense. I can't understand at all WHY a GAY person would be involved in CDing at all, unless its for one of the "NON-Sexual" reasons for CDing, such as "taboo tripping" or "Escapisim". The low numbers for "Gay" seem to reflect this.

I know several transfolk who identify as 'gay'. I also know some who have transitioned, who used to.. That makes sense to me?

But who of us can really say they understand the reasons why we do what we do?

Jeannie
04-30-2008, 07:24 PM
I have strong Bi-sexual fantasies but I have have never done anything while dressed. I did once in drab and it wasn't all that bad. Anyway I would like to try one time dressed just to see if it is different. It's fun to think about though.

Jeannie

EveMarie
04-30-2008, 08:04 PM
I've expressed my feelings of which side of the fence I'm on elsewhere in the forum, but I guess I can add my 2¢ here also.

I'm Bi, whether dressed or not, If the situation arises, and I'm interested, I won't say no.

My CD desires border on TG feelings and I have often fantasized about going the distance, so to say, as a TS/TG. Even now if I could afford it I would have breast augmentation, nothing outrageous, just a nice natural C would do just fine.

I'm married for the fourth time (2 sons from previous) and would never consider living and/or having an "affair" with a man. I just enjoy sex, regardless of who (what gender) it's with.:daydreaming:

'noguh said sweeities:mooning:

RichardCD
04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
I am straight. I prefer my girlfriend only.

SarahHall
04-30-2008, 08:27 PM
I thought I was straight until I started crossdressing and then realized I had urges to be with men as well so I am Bi and very comfortable with it.

linnea
04-30-2008, 10:17 PM
I absolutely adore dressing as a woman but I'm totally straight. Isn't the world a strange place.

Me too. However, I have had a wide range of fantasies!

KatrinaAshley
04-30-2008, 11:35 PM
Can confused and undecided be a choice? I'm still unsure about myself and have no current desire for either gender yet. I am a rare breed.

jennCD
05-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Any straighter and my wife would be able to use me as a ruler for the kids' homework!

:)
jenn

StayceeCD
05-01-2008, 12:47 AM
I suppose I could be considered straight with a slight warp! :D We could go into a whole other thing about what our individual "warp factor" is but I won't go there cuz I'm sure there are more than a few "trekkies" out there!! :heehee:

Ayame
05-01-2008, 12:56 AM
you forgot pansexual =^o

victoriamwilliams1
05-01-2008, 01:28 AM
I prefer my wife so I am straight. Now I do feel flattered with male attention but I am not interested in men at all.

VikkiVixen7188
05-01-2008, 03:06 AM
I say Girls and Tgirls. To be a bit blunt, I love breasts and thats all that matters to me. Plus there is an adult Tgirl star called Areeya that I think is just beautiful. Shes a sologirl in everything Ive seen, just posing nudes and topless no sex so its fairly classy. (Not that Im a pervert, but how else can you see a tgirl in the middle of the midwest??) Ive experimented a little in real life but Im a virgin waiting untill Im married. I dont like other guys. I think its the softness of the female body Im attracted to, and tgirls have that softness too. When it comes to Tgirls the fact that they have a penis doesnt bother me.

Is there a name for guys that like Tgirls?

Note in this discussion I take tgirl to mean a girl with both parts, not crossdressers. Im not attracted to other crossdressers, but chick with a penis is curiously attractive to me. Sometimes I fantasize abotu being one. Is that weird?

Kali
05-01-2008, 06:45 AM
I don't find men sexually attractive. It's as simple as that.

deja true
05-01-2008, 07:08 AM
A little hair-splitting, if you don't mind!

I think those who profess an interest in bisexuality but have not or will not go for it are more correctly labelled "bi-curious".

Also left out is a wide range of other possibilities: genderqueer, polyamorous, a-gender (I see you up there!), pansexuals (I see you, too!) and lots more.

Amazing the need to classify ourselves! Always looking for kindred spirits!

Granted these classifications would make your poll sheet as long as this page, and would not really affect your overall numbers....Just wanted to mention other options for the many who don't think they feel that they can fit their multi-dimensional pegs into any of the above mentioned holes! .....so to speak!

Me no answer poll, 'cos me no know! go figure!

MWCMDarlene
05-01-2008, 07:20 AM
I voted straight because that is what I am. I have no desire to have sexual relations with a man. Not only am I straight, but I am also monogamously committed sexually to my one and only wife with absolutely no desire or thoughts of being with another woman. Now granted, when I see a picture of a CD who presents like a knockout of a woman with no visual give-a-way that they are a man, like you Stacee, then I am attracted to the presentation, but not in a sexual sense, because in my mind, I am fully aware that underneath the presentation, you are a man.

Jenniferritchie
05-01-2008, 07:50 AM
For me i am definatatly a Straight Lesbian:heehee:

anda_mouse
05-01-2008, 01:35 PM
i used to consider myself totally straight but have recently been having somewhat of a relationship with a man while dressed and i have to admit that in girl mode i like guys. but when in guy mode its all about girls!

Alex!
05-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Straight. And only real GGs for me. No offense, but guys in frocks don't turn me on :)

LilSissyStevie
05-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm only attracted to genetic females (actually only one genetic female) but "straight" isn't the word I would use to describe my sexual orientation.

Angela-Russell
05-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Always considered myself straight, but definitely a turn-on looking at pics of other tgirls. My wife once said I must be a lesbian

SindeeSissy
05-02-2008, 12:56 AM
I can swing both ways and every way in between for the right person.

DawnRodgers
05-02-2008, 01:14 AM
I chose bisexual but it does tend to change as I get older. In actuality I feel that I am totally heterosexual, meaning girls when I am a boy and boys when I am a girl. Being with a man when I am Dawn just seems so natural and fulfilling. Have to admit though, that after my experiences as Dawn, that I could easily be totally bisexual. Loving it.

jessbcuzz
05-02-2008, 01:20 AM
When I'm not dressed, I am totally hetro. However, at times I feel like a lesbian traped in a male body.

tricia_uktv
05-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Not weird, just means your bi-sexual. I hope you clicked bi-sexual on the poll.

Yes, I did. But there's more to this than meets the eye which is why I say its wierd.

If I was to go to work as I wish to then even though I would be dressed as a woman, I wouldn't (I don't think) be capable of eyeing up or thinking about the guys there. I need a greenfield site which is fine.

But then when I go as a bloke (all the time), I think of the girls as friends more than lovers and supress the urge to think they are attractive. So there is something subtle going on in my mind.

Not much help I know, but interesting - and I find it hard to put it in words.

Janice1948
05-04-2008, 08:49 PM
When I look at women, I tend to admire their figure, jewelry, makeup and their clothing, always wondering how I would look in them. I agree that a minority of CD's are into straight men and I confess that I am one of them but it took quite some time of dressing in the closet, then dating just CD's and eventually it led to dating straight men. All my experiences with men have been very pleasant and enjoyable. I am also single (divorced) and wonder if that may have a lot to do with it. I haven't had sex with a woman for four years now. Good lord, now I don't know what I am.

Hugs to all, Janice

Barbara Dugan
05-04-2008, 10:27 PM
I like guys when dressed, girls when not dressed.
Does that make me bisexual?

Cathii
05-04-2008, 10:36 PM
I used to think I was bisexual with a greater leaning toward women than men possibly a 90% women to 10% men ratio. Something odd has happened though since I started my transition 4 years ago and my sexuality as I perceive it has changed totally. Right now I find myself to be more asexual than anything else. I still find people attractive, both men and women (including t-girls and t-boys) but not in a sexual way. I love nothing better than cuddling up with some beautiful woman or handsome guy but sex never really enters the equation for me. So I guess I have to vote for "none of the above....."

rickie121x
05-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Straight. And only real GGs for me. No offense, but guys in frocks don't turn me on :) Ditto. And I am even more attracted to females when I am dressed - it seems to be a much "free-er" me. I loosen up a great deal more when I have that really wonderful female thing going. And in the general sense - I am more accepted by the not-so-opposite sex.

It needs to be said, that crossdressing is a sexual activity for me. It is foreplay. It is a nearly continuous sensual high - that doesn't happen under normal "drabbing". I would guess that's why it works so well at making me feel sexually vital.

And I only need to meet with crossdresser groups now and then to remind me that indeed "Guys in frocks don't turn me on." either, still, and never did.

Yet, in a very important way, this group seems to fill a very important need, an empty space that, left unattended, can be an unhappy part of my life.

Rickie

epsxyblkm
05-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Sometimes when I am dressed, I do think about having a guy, but I think that has a lot to do with wanting to feel like a woman.

battybattybats
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Wow!
Looking at the poll results at the moment is really interesting!
Close to a third bi. That tallies with the statistics I've heard for Australian men in anonymous surveys.

Very low percentage for completely gay, less than one percent! Thats less than a quarter of the figure I normally hear.

The thing I find most interesting is the t-girls etc catagories.

It seems a lot of folk are attracted to t-girls but not many exclusively. No catagory for t-boys though.

And yet, the number of t-girls only people is equal to the number of gays! A whole seperate sexuality perhaps?

While many discussions of the subject have a bunch of people rushing to state that they are straight so far we have in the poll about the same number of bisexual people as the rest of the population. There seem less gay people here than the general population but an equal number of t-girl only people.

What does that mean for the forum? Are most of the bisexual people overly quiet? Do they feel as free and able to discuss their issues as the straight people? Do they have less issues to discuss? is the forum perhaps too hetero-centric? In our concern not to all be labeled gay by societies mistaken stereotyping have we failed to be supportive enough to the third here who are bisexual and the small percentage who are gay or t-girl only?

gennee
05-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I am hetero but I have fantasized about Tgirls.

Gennee

~Seana~
05-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Quiet Batty? Um well for my part I've just been busy. Tommorrow is a big day for me. So I've not been reading
I'm in the bisexual ballpark. I'm wondering though of those that answered strait with bi fantasies ( which seem to be a large number too) how they in fact answered the Poll. I think that knowledge could give alot of forsight into the actual numbers that the question alone didnt
The comment earlier on pansexuality hit a good spot with me too, as I'm attracted to those transitioning, females, and males. Several stages between too.

kimmy p
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Fully straight. So saying. I hate to admit this, and I am totally confused, but there are one or two Gurls here that I am very attracted to visually. I REALLY don't like the thought of relations with a male (for me. I don't judge others), but some of you pull off the sex kitten look so well that I almost forget what's beneath the skirt. Color me crazy. :o

BobbieCD1944
05-06-2008, 12:12 AM
I say Girls and Tgirls.

So did I.

Tgirl star called Areeya that I think is just beautiful.

Interesting coincidence. I have a screensaver set of her pics. Dare I mention she looks great in PVC? :heehee:

I dont like other guys. I think its the softness of the female body Im attracted to, and tgirls have that softness too. When it comes to Tgirls the fact that they have a penis doesnt bother me.

Is there a name for guys that like Tgirls?

I would suggest Bi or Bi-curious, but I won't haggle.

Note in this discussion I take tgirl to mean a girl with both parts, not crossdressers. Im not attracted to other crossdressers, but chick with a penis is curiously attractive to me.

Another "me too". Who I may be attracted to has nothing to do with how I am dressed. Drab or crossdressed, my sexual interests don't change.

SueAnncd
05-06-2008, 02:39 AM
I think of guys when I am a girl and I think of guys and girls when I am a guy.:o

Sammie83
05-06-2008, 02:56 AM
i think im just attracted to femininity. some tgirls are just as hot or hotter than ggs.

helenejo
05-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Was 100% hetero but after experiences first of all with fellow tgirls and then with guys when en femme, I feel I'm attracted increasingly to men and not only just when dressed.
In order of preference
1 an attractive tgirl
2 an attractive guy
3 an attractive girl

laura.lapinski
05-06-2008, 09:17 AM
I am attracted only to women. When living everyday life I only turn my head toward women. However, when I'm in a sexual mode, I can fanticize about anything, and do. In "normal" mode I am atracted to T-Girls, and very attractive, feme CD's (passible ones). Not sure what that makes me, and not really concerned about it.

Laura

paulaluvssz8
05-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Hetro male, and lesbian when dressed. I loved the times with my wife while dressed. She isn't accepting now but maybe again in the future.

midnighter03
05-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I have known from about the age of 13 or 14 that I am Bi and liked women's clothing (at then and partly now the underwear) but wouldn't accept it. I guess due to the way I was raised. It took me about 10 years to at least start to coming to grips with it either one.

Jada Rose
05-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Kinda hard to explain. Sometimes I'll see a man that I find attractive, maybe even let my mind wander, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Not because of fear or embarrassment, but rather for the fact that I love my wife exclusively. For me, any other relationship, male or female, would feel like cheating, even though she has told me numerous times that she would be ok with it. Maybe straight with Bi tendencies?

Amanda0208
05-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I am a happily married bisexual. If I had to identify, it would be a definite preference towards women with a sexual interest in men. I realy don't think I could ever be in a relatioship with a man. but sexually its all good

María José
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Bisexual. Only boys when dressed.

Sophia KT
05-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I've just realised that after straight, bi is the most popular call on this poll.

Cool, I feel like one of us.

Bilinda
05-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I've written a lot of blog articles about the whole CD sexuality thing. I even know some adult webmasters who think they know what it's all about. The truth is CD's are lots of different people with lots of different taste,, uh,, so to speak!!

I'm more or less straight, but if we had a big party, I was dressed in my schoolgirl outfit, some gay guys were there, I was drunk,,, I could see something happening. I guess I'm bi-curious. Most CD's are straight, a lot are bi, very few IMO are gay.

Even the guys who like ********/ladyboys consider themselves to be straight, figure that out! :sad:

Samantha43
05-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Any straighter and my wife would be able to use me as a ruler for the kids' homework!

jenn

:yt:

Crossdressing is not a sexually stimulating thing for me, it is more of a release. An enjoyable activity. I don't change the way I think or act. It was a sexual turn on when I was younger, but now it is a place I can go that is all about me. A place to go where I can escape the pressures of being a father, husband, employee, coach....etc.

Jamee
05-09-2008, 07:40 PM
I am attracted to GG's and Tgirls. I'm not attracted to guys at all.
Most of the guys that I have met usally want sex and are very pushy
about it. Through dressing up, I have dicovered how sensual GG's are
and also the Tgirls that I have been with over the years and enjoy this
approach more. I can see why GG's complain about how fast men are.
They want the experience to last longer than 10 minutes. I have been
with a couple of men in my experimentation days but it never did
any thing for me. When I have been with a GG or Tgirl, I have
found it much more enjoyable.

CLARRISA
05-10-2008, 08:04 AM
When in guy mode i fancy women 100% my head only ever turns when an attractive girl walks by..when i'm dressed as a women i still fancy women and my head still turns to them, however, the thought of being wined/dined and ravished by a man thats been taken in by my feminine charms is one i can't deny, it would kind of validate me as a women.

~Seana~
05-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I just realized when looking at the poll that if you add up all the other groups besides strait which all contain at least some bisexuality to them, that bisexuality and or gay account for 42.25% of us. That is an astounding number. And that doesnt include some presumably who have fantasies but consider themselves strait because they are married and dedicated to that person. That really is a huge percentage overall, and I think gives some insight into our psychology. It's definitely more than the societal average, so while it's not safe to say all CD's are gay or bi, it does seem to be fair to say there is a greater perpensity amoung crossdressers to be gay or bisexual than is represented in society as a whole. Not a popular opinion I'm certain, but nonetheless it's what the numbers are showing here. Astounding.

Amanda

MichelleOBrien
05-10-2008, 04:05 PM
personally, I'll do anything I can feel an attraction to, as long as they are human, living, and between 21 and 35 years old (I'm 23, so no perv here!). However, if in a relationship, it doesn't matter, because my partner, regardless of their sex, will either fulfill all my needs as I fulfill theirs, or we'll walk away friends and not look back.

butlike you said, to each their own, right?

T_gurl_tia
05-11-2008, 06:34 AM
i am totally bisexual (sexualy) wheather dressed or en-drab....and really feel i am 50/50 with the only difference being that i dont think i could ever be "married" to a man.....dont know if that really makes sence.......but it does in my own lil world

tvbeckytv
05-11-2008, 06:47 AM
for me i find im only a complete rounded person as a tranny. in guy mode, i dont really have any interest in anybody. fortunately, im tranny on a daily basis, and then im 100% gay, and only for masculine men.

Rebecca-L
05-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Completely and irrevocably straight.

I truly love my wife and am committed to our marriage (42 years).

Yes, crossdressing is important to me, but my wife does not share that view, so it is something that I can only do when I am lucky enough to have the opportunity.

Amy Hepker
05-11-2008, 07:45 AM
I am Heterosexual, not gay, I can't stand to be around gross guys. I have many CD friends though, that I enjoy being around, but not for sex.

Annie D
05-11-2008, 07:51 AM
If we met one another and you told me you were straight......who cares!
If we met one another and you told me you were gay.......who cares!
If we met one another and you told me you were bi........who cares!

The only people who care are the people who feel that they have to confess their sexuality. You don't have to apologize about you hetersexuality, you don't have to apologize for your homosexuality, you don't have to apologize about your bisexuality.

Although I have thought that it was important to make a disclaimer, I have decided that it is better to not kiss and tell. My relationship with another person is our business.

Raychel
05-11-2008, 08:02 AM
"Where do we stand sexually? "

I don't "stand" usually I'm horizontal ...

:heehee::heehee:

I guess I would have to aggree with Phyllis.

Bilinda
05-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Just for a fun fact, I have a whole page of crossdresser polls in my transgender blog. One of them is "What is your sexual orientation?"

I have 53 votes for straight, 39 for bisexual, 15 for not sure yet and 6 for gay. I should have also had "bi-curious", I bet that would have had a lot of votes.

Also 53% said they are married, 28% said single.

jaina
05-11-2008, 03:26 PM
It's definitely more than the societal average, so while it's not safe to say all CD's are gay or bi, it does seem to be fair to say there is a greater perpensity amoung crossdressers to be gay or bisexual than is represented in society as a whole. Not a popular opinion I'm certain, but nonetheless it's what the numbers are showing here. Astounding.

Amanda

No, Its never a popular observation and often shouted down.
The poll numbers hold up every time there is a poll here or other sites. Even with an atempt to inflate the "strait" results by breaking up everything else into tiny catagories, the numbers never pass 60%. 60% IS most, but not in the connotation that many like to portray. A significant portion of the crossdressing community is not strait. That fact won't go away.

Emily Anderson
05-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Put it this way. Most CD's have a hard enough time admitting they like dressing in female garb, and a lot declare "I am not gay" as their first statement when coming out... I think this suggests that a lot of CD's have a hard time admitting quite what they feel and what they really want... And I can understand that.

Still, I would say that indeed a large percentage are indeed either gay, bi, or latent homo/bi, and even more than the polls suggest.

BevinJax
05-11-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm decidedly bisexual, and my wife knows that. When I'm with her, I'm very much a man, but sometimes I just need to be a complete woman, and there's only one way to get that. :o It doesn't happen often (enough), but I love it when it does.

Bev

Tomara
05-11-2008, 06:36 PM
I voted straight , In male mode I love women and in female mode I love women so I guess in female mode I would be a lesbian and that would make me bi. I really dont think it matters what other people think of your sexuality as long as you are comfortable with who YOU are. :thumbsup: Tomara cd

chrissy_crossdresser
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
i consider myself bi-curious

jessielee
05-11-2008, 07:27 PM
dear Staycee,
we seem to live on the edge of such a gray area.
yes, i'm straight and i read the stats that say most of us are. however, i want very much to feel lovely, attractive, desirable. i want guys to approve of my presentation. but i don't want to kiss them or be kissed by them!
don't want to be a tease, either. its so confusing.
and,
some of you dressers are so enticingly appealing,
i do register natural male arousal.
all this on top of my core stand of wishing i'd been born female
or that i could be magically transformed at which time i'd still want to be with GGs.
no double standard intended, ever.
just attempting honest appraisal.
we stand on the edge of unknown territory.
and some of you are boldly venturing into it.
it feels like evolution,
gradual transformation,
of our species?
are we on the cutting edge without knowing it?
just a butterfly,
jessie

Melissa Cross
05-11-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm a heterosexual who loves dressing as a woman.

tamela bell
05-11-2008, 07:38 PM
100% hetero

karinels
05-11-2008, 07:52 PM
there is nothing more attractive than the female body, which is the biggest reason, i think, that i would have preferred to be a woman. but during the past few years, i have to admit that the male physique is not all bad either. long story short, even though i havent been with any guy, yet, when dressed, i fantasize about them sometimes. and, as time goes by, when im in 'drab', sometimes i see an attractive man and wish i were en-femme so my thoughts were less strange. lol:hugs:

RockerTerri
05-11-2008, 08:06 PM
I suppose the meaning of this thread is different for everyone.

What about a MtF who has undergone SRS, and is in a relationship with a man? In my book she is straight.

What about a MtF who hasnt undergone SRS yet, but is in a relationship with a man? Female inside, man outside...what determines gay or straight? Our naughty bits, or our minds?

Or a MtF who has undergone SRS and is with a woman...lesbian id suppose.

I picked bi, just to cover all my bases. Never been with a guy, dosent mean i wouldnt like to be wined and dined and taken home someday....:daydreaming:

Now my head hurts.

wishonastar
05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
I do find hairy male bodies very unattractive and repulsive. And men disgusting, rude and pushy.:puke:

But, my fantasies as a woman are with men.

I love women but for some reason would have a problem of being a lesbian. I would no doubt try men, . . . . . . . then become a female Buddhist monk!:meditate:

I still have the fantasies with men as a women though. :kissing:

melisss2u
05-24-2008, 12:33 AM
would have to say straight

me2
05-24-2008, 02:37 AM
I;ve known I've been bi since I was young but outside of some kid touching I have not acted on it. I’m defiantly attracted to quite a lot of TG's but I have been attracted to a few nice looking younger guy in the past as well. For me, at this point in my life if I met a nice younger guy ( 20 to 30 maybe ) or a very nice feminine TG and I find myself in a comfortable space in time I may cross the line and let the bi side of my personality have some fun and see if I like it. I may not even enjoy it, who knows.:2c:

gatubela
05-24-2008, 08:37 AM
I fantazie meeting women as CD;it makes me straight I think
G
:daydreaming:

akaCathy
05-24-2008, 10:22 AM
I checked the bisexual box, but, like everything in life, it's not that simple. While in guy-mode, I've been with both men and women. I love them equally. I don't dress so I can have sex with a man or another sister though. It fills the need to be feminine and to express the woman who is hiding in there.

Hugs,

Cathy