PDA

View Full Version : what do you do whilst dressed if you don't go out?

Joanna-Louise
04-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Hi,

I guess this applies more to those who have accepting SO's..

I don't have the courage to go out anywhere... something im looking at doing, but at the moment I'm an at home only crossdresser. However its not unsual when working early (around 4 - 5 am starts) for me to go for a run in girly running clothing...

However, on my days off or before work I find that im more willing to complete the daily house hold chores such as washing ironing, hoovering the list goes on etc etc etc.

Is anyone else here like this? or is it just me being strange? :D

Jo
x

have some flowers for reading.... :love:

Jeannie Bingham
04-30-2008, 04:27 AM
If I'm dressed and not going out I'd be reading, listening to the radio, (no daytime TV) and yes doing any household stuff that needs doing, in fact pretty much what I'd be doing if I was in drab and not going out. Pretty boring. Sorry!

Jenna Stunned
04-30-2008, 05:05 AM
I love dressing up in my french maids costume and cleaning the house while serving my girlfriend. Bing dressed makes it A WHOLE lot more fun. And my girlfriend enjoys being waited on. he he he.

Raychel
04-30-2008, 05:59 AM
I usually just stay in my office with the door closed, In fear that our oldest son will show up unannounced. :sad:

DAVIDA
04-30-2008, 06:20 AM
I pretty much do everything dressed at home. Since I am dressed all the time while at home.

Misty_cder
04-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi,

However, on my days off or before work I find that im more willing to complete the daily house hold chores

I too will dress while doing the house hold chores. I keep it simple, clothing only. My wife doesn't mind it. There was one time she made me dress up in a maids outfit with the wig, heels and nails for losing a bet.

KeriB
04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Is anyone else here like this? or is it just me being strange? :D

Jo
x

have some flowers for reading.... :love:

Not strange at all Jo... unfortunately real life goes on and things need to get done lol... I'd much rather do my chores and stuff fem, and also my creative work - photography, editing, writing, etc... Now if I could only go out the door like this and do my day running, but that I guess would freak the neighbors at the moment lol....

carolinewalker_2000
04-30-2008, 11:23 AM
I know it sounds boring, but, as others have said already, it is fun just doing normal everyday things in your feminine persona.

Ana5551
04-30-2008, 11:29 AM
I do all of the same things I would normally do. You see, I have the traditional "housewife role" even though I work. And I love it. I do 85% of the housework and cook meals, it is just a lot more fun for me to do while dressed. Other than the chores, I watch TV, work on projects, and other mundane tasks, but nothing I wouldn't do in guy mode.

KayR
04-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I usually get dressed in the evening. I like to sit and watch television with a nice bottle of red wine. One day I'm going to go to something other than the annual Northern Concord weekend away each February. Maybe the Beaumont Society Rotherham weekend.

Harley
04-30-2008, 12:02 PM
More times than not I am in the garage cleaning the Harley or surfing the net. Many times the wife will ask me to do a chore and my reply: "I'm not dressed for that", well than go put on a dress!

Emily Anderson
04-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Sorry, I have to join the boring club... With my former girlfrfiend I would do the usual things... cook a meal, watch TV, read, do household chores etc.

Gosh, how I wish there was something fascinating to do while dressed up.

Hmm, venture out maybe?

KayR
04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Well, we can hardly go rock-climbing in a pencil skirt and 5" heels, now can we....? Can we???? :D

EnglishRose
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Evening stuff, because it's after the baby is asleep. So relaxing, watching TV, having a glass of wine perhaps, and avoiding hitting my head on the doorframe, being almost seven feet in heels :eek:

Carroll
04-30-2008, 02:03 PM
I rarely go out so I just hang around the house with the wife doing my normal activities. Maybe go outside in the backyard.

Joanna-Louise
04-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Sorry, I have to join the boring club... With my former girlfrfiend I would do the usual things... cook a meal, watch TV, read, do household chores etc.

Gosh, how I wish there was something fascinating to do while dressed up.

Hmm, venture out maybe?

Well, we can hardly go rock-climbing in a pencil skirt and 5" heels, now can we....? Can we???? :D

we could start a new rock climbing trend could we not?!?

CharleneT
04-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I work at home, so that is what I do dressed ;) I dress mostly during the day. Although my current house mate knows about my dressing, she isn't interested in seeing it. She will be moving out soon and I am seriously considering not renting a room to someone unless I can somehow make sure they will be ok with me dresssing during the evening...

now, how I am going to work that into an interview is a WHOLE OTHER THREAD !!!

C.

il.dso
04-30-2008, 03:46 PM
For me, I usually sit at my desk,
working, shopping on line,
and, checking this website!

adelle
04-30-2008, 03:57 PM
hi i would do all the boring things but feels so much betta when in fem, what feels great is telemarketing day when i can call clients all dressed up, wonder what would some of these girls do when they find out the guy on the other end of the line has sexier shoes on than her:D
:hugs: adelle

gwendy
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
The 3 or 4 days a week when I am not serving my Mistress and therefore at home I am dressed but I do like to dress appropriately.
As soon as I get home from work I will shower, shave and put on some makeup, a skirt and blouse before checking my e-mail etc. then later I will change into my maid’s uniform to tidy up, do the washing and prepare an evening meal. A change into a some casual but pretty wear to eat my meal and relax for the evening.
Later I may slip into my nightdress and pour myself a nightcap to watch a little TV before retiring to bed.
Living alone I am so lucky to be able have a really ‘girly’ bedroom, all pink and frilly, my horrid male clothes come off in the spare room.
There is no hint of ‘him’ in my bedroom, in fact a GG friend regularly comments that no one would believe a man lived in my house, a comment I sincerely love. :love:

Sinthia
04-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Clean my condo, do the wash, wash my car in the carport, go for a walk, check the mail. The same things I do when I am not dressed.

Amy Hepker
04-30-2008, 07:05 PM
All kinds of stuff around the house, house work, Cooking, playing on the computer.

Nicki B
04-30-2008, 07:17 PM

It's been done, by a Leeds girl - but in EBs, not 5" heels? ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEhpeyl78E
http://www.youtube.com/GloriaJeffries (video entitled Climbing Lay(wo)man's Arete)

and check out
http://www.flickr.com/groups/extremecrossdressing/

Nicole Erin
04-30-2008, 07:52 PM
If I am in full dress, it is because i am going somewhere. I just don't make the effort to dress if I am staying in.

Many times the wife will ask me to do a chore and my reply: "I'm not dressed for that", well than go put on a dress!
And of course the chore doesn't get done cause she can't decide what to wear :heehee:

Samantha B L
04-30-2008, 07:54 PM
I had an accepting GG girlfreind who I used to go and stay with for days and we would have a good time with 6 or 7 living room guests and I would surprise them all by coming out into The living room en fem. These people were all very surprised or shall I say stunned at first,but they all got used to it and everything was cool after 2 or 3 minutes.

Sweet Susan
04-30-2008, 08:15 PM
at home to be dressed and going about normally. One of the things that I love about being dressed and at home is my ability to extend the fantasy. While sitting at the computer or doing the dishes or cleaning the kitchen, when I get an accidental glimpse of myself in the mirror or a window, well, it just gives me such a thrill. It usually lasts less than a second or so, but it's that momentary glimpse when it's like, "oh, my, who's that sweet thing. Oh, it's me. How wonderful." I also like to be sitting and watching a movie while wearing something that accent's my legs so that when I see that skirt slip (down) up my leg, giving me, once again, that unreal thrill of seeing myself as what I'd always like to be seen.

unclejoann
04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Dressed up and staying home is all I do, but in the evenings I sew and that makes me feel really good about being girlie. I have sewn lingerie, skirts, tops, dresses. Stopping to try something on and then returning to finish sewing it in just panties and bra. I love it.

Rachel Morley
04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
However, on my days off or before work I find that im more willing to complete the daily house hold chores such as washing ironing, hoovering the list goes on etc etc etc.
It's funny you should mention that because I too am more willing to do household chores if I'm dressed.

Even if folks are "all dressed up with nowhere to go" it doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself. Me and my wife will have dinner together, or watch a movie, listen to music, both lay on the bed and each read a book, sit out on the patio and watch the birds that visit our yard etc. Your idea of working out in girly gear is a good one I do that too. We have a workout room in our house and I use the treadmill, bike and rebounder when I'm dressed in my girl's workout outfits ... (except I'm minus wig, I wear a baseball cap instead). :)

Seville
04-30-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm happy to sit in the backyard, watch the dogs run, or
just putz around while dressed. Gotta remember, tho, to change
into flats before walking around.

linnea
04-30-2008, 10:14 PM
When I have the opportunity to dress at home (only when my SO is away), I do lots of things: gardening (fully fenced area), housework, reading, watching TV or listening to music and trying (in my fairly clumsy way) to dance a little--pretty much anything I would do in male mode. However, unless I'm sure of who is there, I don't answer knocks at the door.

Sarah Doepner
04-30-2008, 10:46 PM
I try to do the normal stuff; check email, clean, cook, etc. However I usually end up trying on clothes, looking for new combinations and finding things that have been left hanging for much too long.
The other thing I do is fantasize about getting out.

docrobbysherry
04-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Now, it seems when I dress, it's to do the things I would do with my SO, if I HAD an SO!

Angela-Russell
05-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Usually browsing on the PC, while watching Fashion TV. Trying different outfits, &, of course, looking in my big mirror

Deanna2
05-01-2008, 02:03 AM
It is very nice to wander around home wearing a cami, skirt and heels. I do housework and, since I work from home, I also do 'work' work. Other than that I have cups of coffee with my wife and read the paper.

ringedjohn
05-01-2008, 02:49 AM
I have never been out while dressed other than a few occasions in a walled garden - but then I was nervous that the neighbour's kids might look over the wall.

My dressing is infrequent as my wife does not like it at all. She does accept that I wear girdles or panties all the time, but nothing fancy - no lace or nice colours.

When I get a chance to dress it is when I am alone. I simply stay indoors and enjoy the look and feel of my bra, panties and hose. I did once have a full wardrobe but then we moved to another continent and I tossed the lot - it was getting pretty tatty anway.

VikkiVixen7188
05-01-2008, 02:58 AM
O lol. I usually just check myself out and eventually head into a fantasy and yeah, gotta stop there.

dominique
05-01-2008, 04:29 AM
Like the majortity of girls here when dressed inside I do the chores, it means I don't have to do them later. Also do some surfing as well. But the urge to go out is getting stronger when I'm dressed.

LACD
05-01-2008, 04:38 AM
I am also a stay at home CD. When the chance arises, I also find myself more willing to do housework, etc. It works out pretty good as the wife loves to work in the yard and I like to dress and do housework. In the evenings, we sit around and talk and watch television get online, etc. We have talked about me going out somewhere dressed but so far it is just a dream. I would love to go out dressed.........maybe someday.

joanne anderson
05-01-2008, 04:56 AM
As I spend most of my days at home while by myself, I, like many of the other replies, love to do the household chores while dressed. I find it relaxes me and clears away any stresses that may have built up within my mind.
I find it so fullfilling and only wish that I could spend more of my time in femme mode.

TGMarla
05-01-2008, 07:47 AM
Much like all the other replies, I like to do simple household stuff while dressed. I can get the laundry going, or some light cleaning. I don't want to ruin my clothes, though, so I try to be careful.

I also like to play on the computer, study, bump around on the Forum, watch movies, etc. On weekends I like to take pictures, too.

Secret Sis
05-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Count me in with the rest of you! I do some of my best house cleaning while dressed. Things that I don't particularly enjoy doing in male mode (laundry, vacuuming especially) I am more than happy to do while dressed - usually in one of my babydoll nighties that I just love wearing around the house.

My wife doesn't know about this yet, but I am planning on telling her very soon. I hope letting her know that the house is usually so clean due to my dressing will help to make her OK with it. I want her to know that if I had a French Maid outfit she would never have to lift a finger around the house.

Anyway, other activities include listening to the radio, usually local talk (I too can't stand daytime TV) and my best opportunities for dressing (as I am this morning) come during the day when everyone else is gone. I also spend time here reading and learning all I can about this and occasionally posting when a subject I can really relate to comes up.

Carly D.
05-01-2008, 09:40 AM
I go on the computer and go to sites like this one here... .crossdressers.com/ and read and write responses and in general just exist in some small manner.. before the internet I would dress and just walk around the house (inside, of course) and enjoy the wearing of the clothes.... same as now I suppose...

guardian832
05-01-2008, 11:30 AM
I sit and listen tomusic, read, play with my computer, or just sit back and relax:D

Sarah V
05-01-2008, 12:50 PM
I too enjoy working aroud the house dressed in the evenings on the weekends. I also exercise and workout at home dressed. When home I usually will not do full make-up or wear a wig. I do own a nice French Maids outfit, and one of these days I will have to get into it and do my housecleaning! :heehee: I do my errand running on the weekends around town dressed in androdgynous fem/stealth mode. :)

gennee
05-01-2008, 01:19 PM
I do the same things while dressed as do in drab.

Gennee

:)

MarinaTwelve200
05-01-2008, 07:26 PM
I have no more desire to go outside dressed than to go out completely nude----I tend to feel the same towards either prospect.----I sort of equate both as an excercise in exhibitionisim, which is not my thing.

I usually experiment with different looks and take photos---sorta building a collection of the many different "MEs" I can be.---I even have a few male versions, like "Mark Twain", "Dr. Watson" and "the phantom". The female personas I really enjoy most though, for some reason. I dont get a "High" with the male roles.

docrobbysherry
05-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I have no more desire to go outside dressed than to go out completely nude----I tend to feel the same towards either prospect.----I sort of equate both as an excercise in exhibitionisim, which is not my thing.

I usually experiment with different looks and take photos---sorta building a collection of the many different "MEs" I can be.---I even have a few male versions, like "Mark Twain", "Dr. Watson" and "the phantom". The female personas I really enjoy most though, for some reason. I dont get a "High" with the male roles.

I resemble that remark!

suchacutie
05-01-2008, 09:09 PM
For my wife and me, this in an ongoing evolution and I'm sure we're not at the end:

in the beginning we talked about clothes and makeup details so every time was a new topic. We still have some new topics but there are fewer of them, even though each time involves critique of how the eyeshadow does this or that:).

when all those details took less time we realized that Tina, who loves high heels, can see where others can't, so when there are cleaning or other small things to be done "from on high" (like the air conditioner vents need opening) those things are left for Tina. Tina also loves to cook and there are some desserts that only she makes. Then there is the "chick flicks" that "he" hates but Tina and my wife love, so there will often be dinner and some wine or other beverage and a movie. It more and more evolves to girlfriends visiting and gossiping!

The oddest thing is when Tina does some of the things that "he" would normally do, as it tends to blur the distinction, and we are truly trying to separate the two distinct personalities...and they are distinct. Tina does have some crochet projects and books that only she reads as well.

Little by little we are carving a life for Tina, but it is evolving and it would be great to hear from anyone else whose wife has a husband and a girlfriend!

tina

CD Susan
05-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I happen to live alone so have the opportunity to dress whenever I want. While in the house I am almost always dressed in some form or another. I like to dress casually in jeans and blouses and go about doing my every day things. I see no reason not to be dressed in the privacy of my own home.

JoanFlores
05-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Since I am out in another city working, I am dressed up and watching tv in my hotel room, drinking coffee.

SindeeSissy
05-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Sometimes when I am alone, dressed, and whiled up I go on craigslist to try and find CDs my age in my area. Kind of rare though.

SueAnncd
05-02-2008, 02:17 AM
I live alone so I can dress all the time if I wish. Houswork is one of the things that I love to do but I cant help checking myself out as I pass the mirrors. I also find that I change outfits a lot but I am never bored. Dressing is one of the most wonderful things ever.

SueAnn:love:

Traceyjo
05-02-2008, 06:41 AM
I make myself look and feel as good as possible . I like to admire myself in the mirror, take some photos, make videos and watch previous ones I have made, log on to tranny radio (Aussie tg group) , crossdressers.com or urnotalone.com and enjoy the discussions and photos and just do normal homebound things while feeling beautifully feminine

Tracey

nikki47
05-02-2008, 07:04 AM
I usually read,listen to music,internet and i love nothing better than hoovering up while walking in heels.Only last week when dressed my so said to me rather than just sitting or reading why don't i teach you to iron,she hates ironing so i expect now she'll be expecting me to dress more so she can get out of ironing.I think i can put up with that lol.

Nikki

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2008, 09:13 AM
In the evening, I will change out of my drab clothing into my Pink Satin PJ's, Pink robe, and Pink slippers, watch TV, surf on the net, play on-line gaming.

Sabrina Flowers
05-03-2008, 04:52 AM
The times when I can dress, I tend too spend my time on the computor, if I have a time too dress comming up, then I will save little tasks to do, such as sorting spreadsheets and writing letters etc. Try on different clothes and take some pics if possible.
And of course checking out crossdressing sites.
Also read and listen to the radio.

Janice1948
05-03-2008, 06:31 AM
While I would love to go about my normal day dressed as a woman, I do have to limit it while I am at home or on a date. I do dress somewhat every day and its not unusual for me to dress early in the morning and do what I would normally do around the house. Nothing makes me feel better (well, not quite) than to do all my housework while dressed in femme casual clothes. Needless to say, I'm not up on a ladder painting the outside of the side while in heels and a skirt. It would certainly give the neighbors something to talk about however. I do live alone so I don't have the issue of an understanding wife. I have no problems keeping busy doing housework (I love to cook), office work on my kitchen table, computer time, interior decorating, working with digital photo's etc. I hate to have to change into my male mode when I have to go out for errands, etc.

Hugs, Janice :2c:

Janice1948
05-03-2008, 06:36 AM
In the evening, I will change out of my drab clothing into my Pink Satin PJ's, Pink robe, and Pink slippers, watch TV, surf on the net, play on-line gaming.
JoAnnDallas, We definitely share a common love. Namely anything pink. I also love to get into my pink satin PJ's, slippers and heavenly pink robe in the evening. If they make it in pink, I think I have it along with other colors of course.

Hugs, Janice

Angie G
05-03-2008, 08:19 AM
I talk to you girls watch some T.V. Do some house workand the like. :hugs:
Angie

Tracy Hazel Lee
05-05-2008, 07:17 PM
...I usually experiment with different looks and take photos...THANK YOU!!

Why did it take *forty-six* replies before someone said 'take some photos!' ?

Not so much now, but when I first started dressing, it took me so long to finish getting ready that a photo was almost mandatory. After hours of work, I wanted to archive the experience...take AT LEAST ONE snapshot. (Usually a LOT more than one however)

Photos are hands-down the best way to measure your own progress. For those of you who have been taking pics for a few years, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Sometimes, taking photos is the reason why I get dressed. Especically when I get some new clothes....

Celeste
05-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Take Pictures,play music,drink coffee,cook dinner.Sometimes a movie but I'll usually fall asleep during the ending.

silkenhose
05-07-2008, 01:26 PM
my Wife and i own and run our businesses from home which opens up alot of opportunity. She has the office my desk is outside her office in a little open area. i spend 5 days a week in dresses, skirts, pantyhose, heels etc and yes i fetch the coffee. i love it!!!

i have on a cute little cream and black dress now, which is most likely a little short for a 40 year old, however with black hose and the correct shoes it seems to work.

i am also responsible for certain chores (laundry, dishes) around the house and am always dressed correctly (usually maids outfit) which makes them fun to do.!!!!!!

panty

brookalicious
05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Hmmm... well, since I only dress when I'm alone...

Am I the only one who's going to admit its a somewhat sexual experience? I...

1) Put in a steamy sex movie...
2) Get on CD.com (duh!)
3) Look through Victoria's Secret, and hope they have something in my size...
4) Flirt with other girls online, and...
5) Have some wine!

Tadaaaa...

Although I must admit, I'm apparently the only girl here who enjoys changing clothes as much as wearing them. I must change clothes 500 times in a day. *hehe*

~b~