PDA

View Full Version : Petticoated

stevie b
04-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi eveyone, have you come across the term `petticoated`. Used as a disipline by parents on male children or by wives on husbands, forcing them into very girly underwear and dresses as a punishment, sounds like fun to me. Any thoughts or experiences?
:love: stevie b

KayR
04-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi
I have no personal experience, but I understand its called "forced feminisation". If you do a search for this, you should get lots of results.

Natalia
04-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Then I guess I've been very very naughty:rofl::

(My wife and I call it "Barbie Dress Up":hugs:)

EnglishRose
04-30-2008, 10:40 AM
I dunno, when reading about this kind of thing, it sounded mostly fiction to me... I bet a great many people have fantasized about it in the past, including me :daydreaming:

Dee Jay
04-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Yes it sounds fun, and many fantasize about it.... But how can you be FORCED to do something that you REALLY want to do???

Most forced fem isn't forced at all.

There is a difference between forced fem and petticoated though.
Petticoated is more sissyfication, where as forced fem is usually fetish gear, rubber dresses etc.

I've not tried either personally, but wouldn't say no ;)

DJ

celeste26
04-30-2008, 11:04 AM
It is part of the myth of why we like to wear women's clothes. this issue of forced feminization or even being "petticoated" are basically attempts at explaining our condition by those who aren't TG and who have no real idea why it is we do this thing of ours (of course we ourselves have no real explanation either).

Given the vast numbers fantasies out there some are contained within this mythos and perpetuated by such web sites as Fictionmania.

Emily Anderson
04-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Of course it isn't really forced, like in any kind of dominant/submissive (BDSM) relationship. What would be the fun of really having the crap beaten out of you? Same for forced feminization, it has to be safe for both parties, and is based on mutual trust. I find it quite entertaining to think of being coaxed into wearing sissy feminine garb and subsequently humiliated. I even write short stories (for my own pleasure) on this kind of topic from time to time.

shannonsilk
04-30-2008, 01:59 PM
check out www.petticoated.com . It seems pretty legitimate. There is even a newsletter as part of Petticoat Discipline Quarterly. It would be a lot of work to create this whole site if it was just meant to be fake. Not all males enjoy dressing as girls. They recommend turning the tables if the boy does like cding. He doesn't get to dress if he is "naughty".

chrissie-h
04-30-2008, 02:16 PM
My wife's grandmother was brought up in Rome. My understanding is that in the 19th century both boys and girls from well-to-do European families wore petticoats. To distinguish boys from girls, boys wore pink ribbons and girls wore blue. (Still the tradition in Italy - I believe.) Between the ages of 5 & 7 boys were 'breeched' - i.e. started wearing trousers. Petticoat training was the practice of punishing boys by putting them back into petticoats until they behaved themselves. ... hope this helps!

adelle
04-30-2008, 04:19 PM
i tried it before, trying to get my wife to punish me and she made me clean the dogs kennel, girlz some advice please what do i have to do to make my wife PUNISH like that. hugz Adelle

LoriTG
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
In response to those who said you can't "force" anyone to do something and that petticoated isn't really "forcing" anything I have a question...Isn't it forced if you are a child and your mother makes you dress like a girl?

JennieL
05-01-2008, 02:40 AM
My first post here and, suitably, relating to my first crossdressing experience. It was not a happy one, being made to wear my sister's dress over my boy clothes at the age of about 8 years. My brothers were made do the same and the biggest threat was that, to complete the punishment, my mother would force us out the door and onto the street in front of our friends. This happened at least twice although the threat about sending us out was never followed through.
Only one of the three 'victims' went on to further explore the joys of beautiful clothing. Are the two connected? I'm sure there's a shrink or two million out there who'll say 'yes'.
Either way, this stuff is in fantasy land. 'Forced' feminization works only where, like with S&M, everyone involved gives their permission and unwritten rules are observed.

JennieL

Chari
05-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Petticoat Punishment is real! As a child, about 4 years old, I thought I was being good, but Mother thought differently and punished me by forcing me to wear frilly aprons. This quickly escalated to wearing my older sisters short dresses, slips, white lacy socks, black shinny T strap shoes, and finally little girl silk lacy panties. Mother demanded I learn to do all the housecleaning, sweeping, dusting, washing-drying dishes, laundry, scrubbing floors, ironing, and changing bed linens. Every chore was white glove inspected and had to be done over until it passed her approval. No time for play - only time for school, homework, and cleaning! Every year got worse through my mid teen years, giving me very little self worth and alot of guilt and humiliation. Oh yes, my petticoat punishment was real!

Chari

LilSissyStevie
05-01-2008, 08:49 AM
My childhood wasn't nearly that fun.

vivianann
05-01-2008, 06:38 PM
I was petticoat disiplined when I was a little boy, I would not reccommend that boys be forced to wear dresses as punishment, it was not fun at all. I do not like to be forced to do anything. I would rather be gently encouraged to to wear a dress when I was young, and like the others have said, you cannot force the willing.

trannie T
05-01-2008, 09:07 PM
One summer I was sent to live with my aunt. . .

It happens occasionally in real life but is a staple of transvestite fiction. It make good reading for those who are afraid to admit to themselves that they really would like to wear women's clothing.

Alex!
05-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Sounds like a nightmare, frankly.

Natalia
05-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Your Mom sounds like someone in real need of professional help...that story is just plain child abuse.

heathr1
05-04-2008, 07:57 AM
She never carried it through, but occasionally my grandmother would threaten to put ribbons, bows and slides in my hair.

deja true
05-04-2008, 09:52 AM
It seems that a few of you had rather sadistic mothers...

Abused ones become abusers, and if a women is not capable of physically abusing a child, she may go about it as an exercise in humiliation! It also shows that she lacks any amount of self esteem if she thinks that making a child feminine is a punishment! Done by fathers, this type ofpunishment is an indication of a misogynistic and abusive mindset in a cowardly bully!

A loving parent would never even conceive of doing this to an unruly child.

I came to my dressing by choice...Probably why is it was easier to finally shed the guilt after talking to so many here. My guilt was my own fabrication from loneliness, not an imposed guilt to make me feel completely inferior...

While I enjoy 'forced femme' stories, they still have to have that element of hidden delight, not total and sadistic humiliation. The latter is for those with bigger,scarier issues than mine...

Janet Nicola
05-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Most of my experience in skirts is with my full cooperation, but on one occasion when I was 14 I was pushed into being a pageboy at my lesbian aunts version of a civil ceremony. The problem was I had never been out the house as a girl and the costume was a silk tartan skirt and white silk blouse and Mary Jane's. Much as I complained (and cried) I ended up with ribbons in my hair and make-up and later I had to go to the reception in a full skirted red dress and heels with 3 tiers of chiffon lace trimmed petticoats.

The boys at the reception made sure I was tirled about on the dance floor, but I did get my first kiss from a boy. So not all bad news!