PDA

View Full Version : break up time

DebsD
04-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Have finally come to the end of the road with my wife andfamily!! it has taken 2 horrible years for us to part but we have now agreed i have to go down the gender reassignment route!! Not easy to deal with! Feel really bad about it, I am also amazed as have come out fully to my parents (divorced20 years) my mom sort of knew as most moms do!! And both of their support has been amazing. I thought my father would disown me, wheras he has invited me to his villa in spain where I can live full time in my newrole! this makes me very happy and prob very lucky. still finding it hard to cometo terms with split from wife though!! Although her sister has been amazing help, even donating clothes and advice on what suits me or not!
Not sure what i really saying on here!! Just letting out my thoughts, i got lots of support which i am grateful for but also sad at most important loss! Know i couldn`t live as i was though!!
Got my first appointment at charing cross in july at last, hoping to be full time by then!!

ZenFrost
04-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Sometimes you just need to get your thoughts out and written somewhere so it's good that this place can help. I don't really think that there's anything I could say to make you feel any better, but just try to look at the positives or you'll get lost in the negatives. It's really good that you have some support, especially from your father.

sunbunny
04-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Don't envy you the split situation, but wish you only much happiness getting to live as you wish. I know it won't mean much, but a silly FAB in Canada is sending you positive thoughts. :kiss: