PDA

View Full Version : Be true to thyself

Byllie
04-30-2008, 12:14 PM
First, I'm on the up phase of my crossdressing urges, which waxes and wanes.

That said, I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible who work at being just yourself, 24/7, a true blend of the feminine and the masculine. What is your life like? What do you wear? How do you act?

Me? I'm a downright chicken. I'd love to wear whatever I wished, whenever, wherever, but I opt to underdress en femme while the exterior is definitely en drab. Though, as I've read elsewhere on the forum, there are these feminine mannerisms that seem to be creeping into my daily behavior. Am I approaching a midway point? Perhaps, but if I am it's at less than a snail's pace.

sissystephanie
04-30-2008, 03:32 PM
I like to think I am a true sexual blend, a girl/man! I rarely wear mens underwear now, and the majority of my outer garments are feminine. Not blatently feminine, but feminine non the less. I work out at a local YMCA every day with my daughter and always wear female workout clothes. I have told my daughter I am a CD, and she seems to have accepted it. Just told me to please not to look too girlish! My son does not know, so I tone it down around him.

But Stephanie is now, and has been for many years, a part of me. I have no desire to actually become a woman, just like to dress like one. That is who I am! Either take me as I am , or leave me alone!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Byllie
04-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Either take me as I am , or leave me alone!

Perfectly said. And that's the way I feel, but the courage is not there for me to dress more femme than I do now. I wish I could, but I fear the ramifications.

Isn't fear a horrid thing? It makes us do, or not do, things all the time. Yes, I know, I should not cave into fear, but I do. Perhaps someday I'll be like the cowardly lion and be given a medal to show my bravery. Maybe then I'll wear on the outside that which reflects what's on the inside.

Seville
04-30-2008, 10:58 PM
What is your life like? What do you wear? How do you act?

My life is rich and rewarding, happy and personally accepting
of myself. (This is NOT the way it always was).

Experimenting with Andro style when out and about, dressed
while at home, mostly neck-down.

In general, act the same way in drab and Andro...but am more mellow
when dressed.

Rachel Morley
04-30-2008, 11:19 PM
I'd like to hear from as many of you as possible who work at being just yourself, 24/7, a true blend of the feminine and the masculine. What is your life like? What do you wear? How do you act?
Hi Byllie,

First off I'd have to say I don't "work at being myself" ... it comes fairly easy :) What am I like? ... what is my life like?

I'd describe myself as a feminine man. I am the sort of guy that all the girls in the office like, but in a "he's so nice" kind of a way, and probably, they wouldn't want to date me. I'm little in stature and I have somewhat feminine characteristics to my personality. I wear only women's clothes but obviously at work it's less obvious and more "girly-unisex" in style.

I'm married to a wonderful woman, who I adore, and who wanted me the way I am (we met on a CDing forum). Since we've been married she has helped me with my en femme image and style and she has encouraged me to dress more femininely in boy mode. I love my life and consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the plant.

Enough about me ... tell me more about you. I know you're a professor ... but a professor of what? :)

Byllie
05-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd describe myself as a feminine man. I am the sort of guy that all the girls in the office like, but in a "he's so nice" kind of a way, and probably, they wouldn't want to date me.

I've also sensed that I'm a "feminine man" though obviously I do not dress the part, except for panties and perhaps women's sock or knee-highs.

I would love to dress more feminine, but I don't believe my coworkers or my wife would approve. My wife accepts my CDing, and encourages me to explore my "other side", but she's not ready to see me dressed or participate in this aspect of me. I accept that; I love her too much to push her into something she's not ready for. We just celebrated our 30th anniversary and we're hoping for 30 more. Ain't love grand! :c9:

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 03:30 AM
I like to push the envelope as far as I can without over doing it. I always underdress with panties and a bra and try to wear womens jeans and shorts that could pass as mens or womens. Also a womens top that is not blatently feminine. I like people to look and wonder just what it is they are looking at. I would not wear something as obvious as a skirt or dress unless the look was complete.

Aurora27
05-08-2008, 07:01 AM
Several months ago something in my brain went 'click' and my whole lifestyle shifted. All my life I have been 'acting' my personality based on how I thought I should be behaving, because my true personality lost me lot of friends in primary school - I was always the weird kid. Then a few months ago I thought "Stuff it, I'm sick of acting" so now I have begun to integrate my true personality into the act. Most of my actions/mannerisms are probably girly. When I am happy I skip and dance. In general I always try to move gracefully. The image of myself in my head is feminine but on the exterior I am masculine - 6'2" and while not heavy built I am not scrawny either. I think people pick up on this 'guy thinking like a girl' because I get a lot of strange looks. As for dressing, I don't regularly dress or underdress, mostly because my fiance is still adjusting to the sudden shift in my persona. I ALWAYS change my hairstyles between days and depending on mood these can be quite extravagent - and use brightly coloured pinks and purples and greens for hairbands. 3 of my fingernails are always painted - purple at the moment - kind of a representation of the process of integration.