PDA

View Full Version : i feel so sexy in my truck :-)

steff9271
04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
hi girls. ive been a little naughty. i drive a truck for a living and i have been spending more and more time wearing my fem clothes while i drive. it gives me a thrill when i pass other truckers and they see what i am wearing. ive got a lot of smiles and a lot of the guys try to stay up the side of me for a real good look. i even lift my leg up a little so they can see my stocking tops. i feel so sexy while i do this. do any of you drive trucks while dressed in fem clothing ????? love and kisses Steff:daydreaming::daydreaming::love:

Stargirl
04-30-2008, 01:38 PM
They might hike something UP for you to see, too.

RichardCD
04-30-2008, 01:42 PM
I drive Tankers for a living but never in fem clothes. Never been outside in fem clothes yet.

Kierci
04-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I drive at least 90% of the time about 75% or better in Fem clothes. I heard rumor that the chicken houses are pulling drivers in for level 1 inspections and checking for fashion faux paus. Make sure your stuff is right before going in now. Hell it could be a misdemeanor if caught without your stuff right now. :heehee::love:

MsJoann
04-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't drive for a living but many times I'll be on the interstate and every time I wear a skirt, I find occasional truckers keeping up with me to get a good look.
I'm not into creating a distraction to where there would be tragic results...anyway, it's more fun to walk into a store and get the looks!

adelle
04-30-2008, 04:07 PM
hi girlz i drive a big red fire truck, dont think im going to get the responce that i hoped for, but if i could i would be able to draw a lot of attention with loud sirens and red lights
hugz Adelle

bobbijo
04-30-2008, 07:29 PM
I used to drive long haul, I was enfemme about 50% of the time. Now I drive local delivery so I only underdress.

lil red
05-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Well I drive a dump truck delivering coal to processing plants. Have driven in skirt and heels on several occasions, but had to get permission from plant superindendant (MSHA issues). Yesterday worked at the plant all day with very bright pink nail polish on and everyone was cool with it.:)

Cheryl Anne
05-04-2008, 11:19 PM
This is so cool to see.... I just gave up driving OTR due to the BS... But it's gave me a good laugh about the chicken house.... I never drove dressed. I guess I was too scared. I would have loved to known what the buzz would have been on the radio after you passed the other drivers... :D

JoAnnDallas
05-05-2008, 08:10 AM
It is about a 40 minute drive one-way to my Tri-Ess meeting, so I am sure a few long haullers have seen me dressed. LOL

Krista M
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
i drive from tx to pa to tx 30hrs one way
i dress the hole way(jeans and t shirt and complete undies) but its still very fem
i go in truck stops and resteraunts and no one has ever said anything
i drive a one ton pickup (hot shot) so i know big rigs can see me some times they stay beside me so i know they think im a girl
i have long hair but im sure they cant see me face
it seems girls are more friendly towards me in fem than in drab
it sure is fun and exiting and scarey all in one

Shannen
05-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Is this the whole package, or just stockings?

If it were me it would be 100% with wig and makeup!

steff9271
05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Great to hear im not alone in driving whilst dressed. yes Shannen it is the full package apart from wig and make up. :-).

vikki2020
05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Not a truck driver, but love to drive by the trucks!That's the only time I don't mind traffic moving slow.

Deborah_UK
05-13-2008, 05:03 PM
hi girls. ive been a little naughty. i drive a truck for a living and i have been spending more and more time wearing my fem clothes while i drive. it gives me a thrill when i pass other truckers and they see what i am wearing. ive got a lot of smiles and a lot of the guys try to stay up the side of me for a real good look. i even lift my leg up a little so they can see my stocking tops. i feel so sexy while i do this. do any of you drive trucks while dressed in fem clothing ????? love and kisses Steff:daydreaming::daydreaming::love:

you werem't pulled over by the police wearing spandex were you??

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82400

:devil:

Paulette
05-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Stopped at a place called Kramers Junction a couple of fridays ago and there was a CD truck driver who came in dressed and she went to the restroom and then sat a table and eat her meal and did paperwork and as far as I could see noone said a thing. Was this someone from out group?

Elaine Lynn
05-17-2008, 04:53 AM
I have never dressed completely while driving but have underdressed a few times even wore my girls sneakers and no one ever commented on it to me at least to my face anyway.

Amy Hepker
05-17-2008, 05:04 AM
I have before, I used to put a Padded Bra on during the day. Most other drivers don't even look. I did dress completely a couple of times.

Emily Anderson
05-17-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm too sexy for my truck too sexy for my truck
So sexy when I tuck

:)

To the tune of "I'm Too Sexy", by Right Said Fred

Cheryl Anne
05-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Being an ex-trucker I thought you might enjoy this. I have a song (it says by Weird Al but it doesn't sound like him) called "Driving My Truck With My High Heels On". I found a link to it on YouTube. It's really funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwqbndPrCrA

Emily Anderson
05-18-2008, 01:46 PM
Great song! I tried looking up Country Transvestite by Bob Rivers on Youtube, but unfortunately it's not there... :sad:

If anyone finds it on the net, please let us all know!

I did find this one: Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJliTItc7g

Fun!

debbeelee1
05-18-2008, 04:18 PM
My SO and I drive a truck, but I've never driven en femme! I can't imagine shifting with heels on!

sami1952
05-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I used to when i was over the road but i got off and sold my trucks so now i do it at home and go out sometimes.

lil red
05-19-2008, 06:38 PM
My newest thing isn't driving enfem but after I get done driving every day I work as a secretery for a few hours every day, and for the last few week at least twice a week I do this as Bridget Elaine instead of Gary. My fellow secretery who is also my best friend loves it. We are just a couple of office girls! Had to share. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me over the years. Love Bridge!:)

Angela Dressing
05-30-2008, 12:40 AM
I too am a truckdriver. I have never went enfemme due to uniform policies. when I get the courage to buy my underwear I will at least be able to do that. in the sleeper/closet is a different story then its panties and nighties

Staci G
05-30-2008, 04:25 AM
I am an OTR driver too and yeppers I drive enfemm often. Depends if I have to cross any scales that might want to play then its underdress. I dont pay any attention to other trucks passing me to see if they notice . I have a question for you.. When you look in the passing cars (I know you do) do you look at the ladies or what they are wearing? I look to see if I like what they have on and would I like to have it..

Hugs to all

NatieBe
05-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I am a driver and dress most days as much as I can, and I do it in heels 3" to 5" ones .. no prob...