PDA

View Full Version : Cross-living

Aurora27
04-30-2008, 03:20 PM
Just a curious pondering. Since I started coming to terms with myself I have not only been dressing (rarely...) myself but other areas such as the house and car are becoming more feminine. For example my car has stickers of fairies and butterflies on it, and the colours and styles I choose for bedcovers or stationary or bags and many things like that would be considered 'girly' or feminine (and it has caused a few comment among my male friends but it is becoming a favourite passtime to watch their faces and reactions! :heehee:). I am wondering if any others surround themselves in femininity this way even when not dressed or do you just stick to dressing up yourselves?

adelle
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
o yes can relate to that, 1. smoking a sigaret that is smoked by more famels than males, 2. have a bad girl screen saver on my mobile, 3 have a slim slide up mobile in a nice matalic purple colour, 4. use female shaving gel, 5. using a pink desktop colour in my windows on pc the good thing and best of all is the fact that i use a pimple ointment that looks exactly like make up one applied. the only down fall to this? dont get that much pimples any more:D
:hugs: Adelle

KeriB
04-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Yes absolutely.. and others will notice it too. Recently my wife had to "out" me to our daughter because, due to things changing with me - shaving alot more, skin care daily, exercise daily, I clear-coat my fingernail almost all times, etc... - she thought I was gay... lol. We were going to tell her anyways because she's very progressive for an 18 year-old and she took it very nonchalantly, but.... just keep in mind others will see changes and you might not be ready for that.

susanmichelle
04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes I can relate to that too. I have such a mixup in my apartment it looks more like I was married and the wife made it look more fem in the decorating and such all thru the apartment but I am single and its just what I like and how I live. Everyone that comes into the apartment knows me and my crossdressing so they all accept me for who I am and those that come in some of them just think that I am married and the wife is not at home. Either way I dont worry about it.

I have about 75 people in my life that know of me and my crossdressing and about 4 that do not and I would never tell due to how well I know them and how they would react if they found out. But they are my friends still and sometimes you just dont tell some of the ones you love. I just recently started to tell my family doctor and other doctors I see that I am a crossdresser due to the fact that I have long hair and I asked if I wasnt getting the proper care because I was needing pain meds and one did in fact think that i was a hippy looking for drugs. They have changed their tune since I have told them about me and it makes me and my relationship with them alot easier on me now.

Chloe Renee
04-30-2008, 10:05 PM
I've got girly stuffed frogs through out the house, my truck and my leg. I would have Amy Brown stickers on my truck if my coworkers wouldn't freak. Half of them think I'm gay and a good chunk of the other half is homophobic and won't talk to me.
As for the house if some one off the street walked in they would think a couple of lesbians lived there, which isn't a bad thing.

Seville
04-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Other than a few high heel ceramic curios, I just dress.

Other than large size shoes and size 20 dresses all over,
nothing to give me away.

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 03:59 AM
My bedroom could easily be mistaken for a womens. There are clothes, shoes, wigs, and makeup in plain site all over the place. Also I have pink sheets on my bed all the time.

Kelsy
05-08-2008, 05:42 AM
My feminine side is expressed in almost all the choices I make! I love flowers in the house, I read fashion mags, my bed room is vey feminine . Pink heart sheets, floral bedding. Pink curtains with butterflies, clothes hanging around. make up perfume jewlry scattered about, certainly not a mans bedroom. bath room- shampoos, makeup, lotions ,pink shavers and shave gel panty hose hanging on the shower rod.
in my car I have my lipstick an air fresher shaped like a high heel pump. watch "what not to wear " and many female targeted shows. I love a good tear jerker and make up infomercials etc. WHY?? It's what I like:D

Kelsy

Sonia_cd
05-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Strangely, when it comes to things around the house or in my car, my tastes as a guy mirror the kind of things I like en femme. Even my clothes reflect that aesthetic sense. And the curious part is that I am very happy with it. Might have a lot to do with my general inclination towards straight lines, solid colours, minimal (or no) floral prints and industrial design elements.

Sonia

Janice1948
05-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I try to be careful about decorating my house because my family does not know about my dressing, but it just creeps into so many things because of the way I think about things. One of my sons commented on how feminine he thought a newly redecorated room I had done looked. I love pink, fuschia, sage green, yellow, most anything pastel etc. I keep my bedroom looking masculine on purpose but if I had my choice everything in there would be pink. I also had to try and explain why I had a lock on my closet door. Oh well, such is the life of a secret woman.

Hugs, Janice

paulaluvssz8
05-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Not me, my car is a Z71 4X4 truck. Very manly. Don't think anyone would ever guess that I love to CD.

RockerTerri
05-08-2008, 09:25 PM
A GG friend of mine drives a race car here in a local dirt track circuit, and drives a giant F-350 dually humungotruck for her daily driver. Ya never know!

Terri