PDA

View Full Version : Going out

shirley1
05-01-2008, 06:49 PM
anyway my story went out last saturday dressed with another t girl - spent 4hours walkin around town close to where i live fantastic - now unfortunately i am struggling in male mode to go out - envoius of women twice as much as i was before - struggling to be honest - i need to dress more and more cant fight these feelings - just wondered if anyone whos ever been out knows what i am talking about !

Wenda
05-01-2008, 11:36 PM
I am not aware of your 'rude' post, but I can relate to your need to go out. I rediscovered dressing three years ago, in the summer of 2005. There was nothing I could to do minimize its impact. I shared it with my awesome GF, who was concerned, but collaborated, and came to view Wenda as a somewhat ****ty friend with a good credit card.
Since Halloween, October 31, 2007, see my avatar, I have not had the urge to dress. I still shave my chest, legs, etc every day, and have my favourite shoes in the closet. I just haven't been in the zone.
So, if you "Are in the Zone", and are dressing, as long as you are being honest with yourself and the people important in your world, I don't see a problem. Be cautious and sensible, and most times people will respond positively.
All the best, w. :thumbsup:

Stormgirl
05-02-2008, 02:19 AM
I am sure Tam will forgive you,she's a great person. :hugs:

KrissyTN
05-02-2008, 04:39 AM
I know what you mean Shirley, pretty much every time I dress - which seems to be about once a week - in what I call "full" mode, meaning makeup and fully dressed, I find it really hard to come down from that and go back into drab mode.

In drab I still wear panties and every now & then a bra under my regular men's clothes. Many times I'll come home from work and just spend some time in my bra and panties, maybe a garterbelt and stockings and a robe over it. Add a bathrobe and some lipstick and that's pretty much it. It's comforting to me.

I try to find at least one day a week (luckily I have the type of job that allows me to do this) to dress completely. I drop the kids off at school and come back to the house and dress and conduct my business affairs from the house via the web and cellphone. I really look forward to these days - today will be one actually - and find it really hard in the early afternoon when my wife heads out to pick up the kids and I go upstairs to return to drab mode.

Every now and then I find that I have the opportunity to spend the entire weekend enfemme. I have one scheduled for June and cannot wait - although coming down from that thrill is doubly tough.

Hugs,
Krissy

Amy Hepker
05-02-2008, 04:46 AM
I think Tamara should string you upside down with your skirt hanging down to show off your panties.

You should never be mean to anyone here, we are all in the same boat so let's not rock it, and tip it over.

I will forgive you if Tamara will.

As far as going out, I think we can relate to that.

Sally24
05-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I understand the feelings very well! When I first started dressing 3 years ago my wife and I would bo out once every few months. Then I joined a group and went out with them once a month. Now I really feel the need to be dressed for a day every other week or sooner! Once you release your pent-up feelings it's really hard to get them back in that bottle! You just have to work really hard on finding some balance that will be comfortable for you.

trannie T
05-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Going out is like eating potato chips, you're not going to stop at one. Once you go out and have a good time you want to go out again and again. Isn't the view great on the outside of the closet?

shirley1
05-02-2008, 10:15 PM
every bit of confidence i had to go out has just gone out of the window - i was pushing for it tomorow but the reality is i will always be ridiculed and critisisied in my life - why caus i was born the wrong gender just like the rest of you !! just have to ,make do with fantasy thats alright !!

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
I am sure I don't pass every time I go out dressed, but now I don't really care as long as no one hassles about it.

Tamara Croft
05-03-2008, 05:32 AM
I think Tamara should string you upside down with your skirt hanging down to show off your panties.Huh? me? wut did she do? :strugglin