PDA

View Full Version : Out again

Chryl
05-02-2008, 02:31 AM
This just a replay of my last adventure out and about, got all done up and went to a friendly bar for a drink, then went shopping (food) at a store 1/2 hr away. The clerk tells me I look good but my height and voice gives me away, oh well.

This is getting comfortable, for anyone who has not gone out, do it. I go out at midnight, stay at the bar till 1:30am, then off to the store for a light shop. I wait in the parking lot till the store has few people, if any, and go do it. I have adopted the attitude that 'I am not doing anything wrong', different yes. I think that attitude has made it easier for everyone.

Now if I can only keep it while I clothes shop.

Having fun

Cheryl

joann07
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Good for you girl. :)
Glad you had a nice time.
Going out at night is good way to start out.
Once you get more comfortable with yourself you'll build up your confidence.
Then, you'll be ready to go out during the day.
Thanks for sharing.

Hugs!

danielle_from_cal
05-02-2008, 08:24 AM
It sounds like you are having fun. Be careful about waiting in the parking lot for the store to empty out. Somebody might think that you are waiting to rob the place! Then you will have the cops pulling you out of your car!

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Sounds like you have a plan. Just remember that there are a lot of tall GG's out there. I too used to go out late at night, but now I go out in the daytime. It was scary at first, but now it doesn't bother me anymore.
Glad you are having fun at the bar and shopping. Remember

1. Dress to blend in
2. Act like you have been doing this everyday of your life
3. Smile at anyone that looks at you

Thee three things have served me well and I have no problem so far (LOL) going out and enjoying myself.

Tammygirl
05-02-2008, 09:53 AM
I had the same type of expereaces when I first started out many year ago!
Yes I was very nervous. I thought everyone was staring at me.
However, as time went by and I became more confadent. I started going out during the day. Now i can go just about every where dressed!
Noone knows if I'm a Man. Just alittle over dressed WOMAN!
Keep going it does get better. Experenance has taught me alot, and I can tell you alot of ways to pass ect ect! But if you don't do it your self you'll never find out for your self!
Love Ya Tammy

slamddoger
05-07-2008, 10:09 PM
so when are you going out agen it sound like you had good time out