PDA

View Full Version : Sexy...???? Confused?

xdressme
05-02-2008, 03:42 AM
I didn't know where to post this, but this kinda fits the script so. Well here it is... My wife says I am gay, cause I like to wear Bikini style underware and thongs (My Inlaws joke about it too) but I let that go(maybe I am gay)? So I was thinking what makes us feel sexy? What is sexy? I want to feel sexy!?! Well its all womens clothing, thongs, bikinis, G-strings! From the media to the movies it's there. Now if there was something that was sexy for men I wouldn't feel the way I do, I don't think, but who knows? What am I todo? Maybe I should just go do some stripping at the local bar, or gaybar and get some cash, and that might make me feel better!?! :sad:

Kieron Andrew
05-02-2008, 03:46 AM
just because you like to wear sexy stuff, doesn't make you gay, that makes you a CD'er...you still love your wife right? that means you are into women therefore not gay

Psst! mods i think this needs to go in MtF?

Amy Hepker
05-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Do you like Males??? Do you dress for them??? Do you want to have sex with a Male???

Just because you wear Female attire does not make you Gay. Most of us here are heterosexual.

Most people will make fun of us because they do not understand us.

If you want nothing to do with Males, like myself, you are not Gay. It grosses me out to think about doing any thing sexual with another guy, no matter how I am dressed.

xdressme
05-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Ok maybe I am bi. I have had some fun with some with a few select males. I have never dressed for anyone but me.

Kieron Andrew
05-02-2008, 04:37 AM
Ok maybe I am bi then. I have had some fun with some males.

does it really matter? i mean as long as you are happy and faithful in your current relationship, what does it matter, its just another label?

xdressme
05-02-2008, 04:50 AM
does it really matter? i mean as long as you are happy and faithful in your current relationship, what does it matter, its just another label?

You are right, but I feel ashamed (looked down on) when everyone knows I like something and it fells sexy to me, but they don't see it the same way. So how am I going live on?

Kieron Andrew
05-02-2008, 04:56 AM
You are right, but I feel ashamed (looked down on) when everyone knows I like something and it fells sexy to me, but they don't see it the same way. So how am I going live on?

you have nothing to be ashamed of, you are a CD'er so what, you should be proud of who and what you are...i know its not as easy as that but there is nothing wrong with what you do, its not illegal....you should hold your head up high and say so what! others can only accept you when you accept yourself

xdressme
05-02-2008, 05:05 AM
Thank you Kieron I will do my best! That is what I needed I think. Thank you all!

deja true
05-02-2008, 05:17 AM

You'e not gonna live on very happily if a little thing like this gets to you so badly.

Confidence in yourself in all matters is necessary to be a well adjusted individual, whether it's in you choice of underwear or how you drive on the highway.

If you feel this way about a lot of things, it might be time for some counselling. Having perpetual feelings of being picked on are not a good way to live your life.

cinderellaman
05-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Is that men's bikini style underwear & thongs? Or women's? Just because you like to wear nice underwear does not make you gay. I wear men's style thongs & underwear as well as women's. I am not gay. What they are saying is silly.

docrobbysherry
05-02-2008, 08:54 AM
One of the reasons for CDs dressing, is because we find the look and feel of women's things SEXY. So, if u find that dressing in women's things makes u look and feel sexy, and if you fantasize about women when dressed, u r probably hetero.

If, on the other hand, u find MEN dressed up sexy, or fantasize about being with a man when u r dressed, u may be bi.

Natalia
05-02-2008, 08:56 AM
I NEVER ever say this, but your post makes me think that you might benefit from a bit of talk therapy...your phrase "how will I go on?" was a bit scary...

How did your in laws find out what type of underwear you like anyway?

Discreetly find a good therapist who you can pay in cash... There is nothing wrong with you, but I think you might need some assistance beyond what you can get from the written word...

My 2 cents.

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2008, 09:33 AM
My wife has now seen me fully dressed and now allows me to wear my fem bed clothing around the house. She knows I'm not Gay. Now some customers at my nail salon have thought I am Gay. You see a man in a nail salon with shaved legs, Bright Red polished toes, getting a pedicure/manicure/acrylic nail fill/nail polish/eyebrow waxed may make someone think he is Gay. LOL
Do I care, NO and only twice has a customer made a comment to me about being Gay and I told both that I was not Gay I was a TG. In both cases all of a sudden I was a long lost girlfriend, the way they reacted from that point on. I am sure they then thought TG=TS. LOL

DonnaT
05-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Like a number of CDs, you find the thongs, et al., sexy. So you wear them for yourself, not for others.

Heck, do men know you have them on? I doubt it. If you were dressing for men to notice, then you might have bi tendencies, but you dress for you, not men, so that does not make you gay.

kym
05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
I didn't know where to post this, but this kinda fits the script so. Well here it is... My wife says I am gay, cause I like to wear Bikini style underware and thongs (My Inlaws joke about it too) but I let that go(maybe I am gay)? So I was thinking what makes us feel sexy? What is sexy? I want to feel sexy!?! Well its all womens clothing, thongs, bikinis, G-strings! From the media to the movies it's there. Now if there was something that was sexy for men I wouldn't feel the way I do, I don't think, but who knows? What am I todo? Maybe I should just go do some stripping at the local bar, or gaybar and get some cash, and that might make me feel better!?! :sad: Your wife and your inlaws sound about like my recent ex and her mother, they love to make fun of the"queer" that used to be part of the family. My ex sis in law on the other hand, says that she has no problem with me in any way.(she is supposed to be the "worst" of the three according to her family in terms of mental illness).
Look at it this way:what you wear and makes you feel sexy is part of who you are, gay, straight, or bi, as long as you are ok with it then thats all that matters.

xdressme
05-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Is that men's bikini style underwear & thongs? Or women's? Just because you like to wear nice underwear does not make you gay. I wear men's style thongs & underwear as well as women's. I am not gay. What they are saying is silly.

Thanks all and yes its just men's.

Julie York
05-02-2008, 05:24 PM

Ask them how many have been spanked? How many have been tied up? How many asked their wife to dress as a nurse. How many etc etc.

Every single person on the planet with any imagination whatsoever has something they get a buzz from and would be embarrassed as hell if anyone knew.

Can you imagine a person who just does missionary sex naked all the time? Forever?

**** 'em. They're hypocrites

Sophia KT
05-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Can you imagine a person who just does missionary sex naked all the time? Forever?

That is so boring, and unlikely, it almost seems like a fetish in its own right.

For filthy stoic sex call 0891000011221121121221211888449

Alice B
05-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Feeling sexy is just that...a feeling. Some clothes make you feel that way. Wearing make up does it, etc. Wearing thongs and sexy underwear does the same and it is by no means an indication that one is gay. That is all I wear except for going to the doctor. My wife thinks nothing about it because we long ago sat down and had an open and honest talk about cross dressing in general and my desire to do so. As time goes by she becomes more and more accepting.

So, sit down and talk to your wife and let her know that you are in no ways gay and that it is a bit mean to make those comments.:hugs:

Linda-x
05-02-2008, 07:51 PM
How did your in laws find out what type of underwear you like anyway?

That is what I want to know, also ! Who told, and why?

CD Susan
05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
That is what I want to know, also ! Who told, and why?

I am curious about the same thing. If it was your wife who told your family then you need to reevaluate your relationship with her. It sounds like the two of you are not being completely honest with each other.

Stormgirl
05-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Your wife needs to educate herself on this topic. :brolleyes:

ladonna bronson
05-06-2008, 04:18 PM
I have spent most of my adult life dressing as a woman as often as circumstances permit. I have purged more times than I can count. My wife cannot abide this side of me and has threatened to leave me if she discovers that I have broken my vow to never dress again. Despite all this I am, as I write, contemplating purchasing an entire new wardrobet, dressing, putting on my girly face and going out . I am trying to resist, but fear that I will carry out my plan despite the risk. I feel that I am unable to resist. I will then probably take and post some pictures for all to see. Am I crazy? Help me!

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Scolex, from what I read in your post it seems your wife not only does not approve of your choice of underwear and assumes you are gay but she has informed your inlaws of it. If this is the case then you and your wife need to have a serious disscussion on her lack of confidentiality on a subject that is of no business to her relatives. It sounds like your marrige is severely lacking in the area of love and trust. The underwear issue is not the most important thing you are facing. What you are describing is exactly what I went through many years ago with my now very much ex wife. I hope you and your wife can work this out and I think she owes you an apology.

MarinaTwelve200
05-07-2008, 06:49 AM
I dont think your wife knows what "Gay" (homosexual) really means. Lots of people are like that. I think it stems from childhood when they first learned the word, and being of a "pre sexual" age were told it meant a guy "being like a woman", or something akin to that, rather than its actual meaning of being sexually attracted to other men. (easier for kids to understand) and it IS "like a woman" in a way, but perhaps not understood in the right way.

So we have many adults who STILL dont know what a homosexual is, they never bothered to look it up. While they likely now know that gays have sex with other men, they think that is merely "something else" they ALSO do rather than the primary definition.

It can be funny and sad at the same time. Not only confusing CD with homosexuality in others, but also, at times, mistaking themselves as being GAY for silly reasons like not being good at sports or enjoying subject matter (art, dancing or even CDing) usually associated with the opposite sex.--Which evolves to a campaign to HIDE a "dread secret" that can affect their entire lives--hyper masculine behaviour, bullying, and sometimes even criminal behaviour in extreme cases.