PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Mobiles

Maddie Knight
05-07-2005, 02:34 AM
When I CD, I change the wallpaper and ringtone on my mobile to make it more girly. Is this just me going to the extreme or do others do the same?

It can sometimes be embarrassing if I forget to change it back, especialy in the pub with my mates :eek: . Buts thats a different story.

Sarah Ellis
05-07-2005, 03:49 AM
When I CD, I change the wallpaper and ringtone on my mobile to make it more girly. Is this just me going to the extreme or do others do the same?

It can sometimes be embarrassing if I forget to change it back, especialy in the pub with my mates :eek: . Buts thats a different story.

And what about the cover.. A nice pink one... I used to have one... I never actually took it out the packet though and eventually lost it..

Oh before i forget I had the Powerpuff Girls as my screensaver and the theme as my ringtone.. Got some strange looks with that one when out with my mates.. :eek: :D

sophie/girl
05-07-2005, 03:57 AM
there is nothing wrong with being girly if u feel like one
i love girly things all the time
love sophie/girl

sarah
05-07-2005, 04:08 AM
I am always checking out girly ring tones and screensavers i always blame my chidren when i get caught out ...(those kids are always playing with my phone ).....works for me .xoxo

Sarah Ellis
05-07-2005, 04:17 AM
I'm in serious need of a new mobile currently..... The one i have is falling to bits now, lol.. I still have a couple of girly pics on it though.