PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What are they thinking?

Emily Anderson
05-02-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm curious to know how many of us have looked into finding out what kinds of questions, thoughts, and feelings our SO's and/or other family members, friends etc. have about us, using the Internet as a medium.

That is, how many of us have taken the time to study forums that are primarily focused on support for SO's, friends, family of CD's?

jaina
05-02-2008, 02:24 PM
If I need to know something, I actually talk to my SO.

Roberta Llyan
05-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm curious to know how many of us have looked into finding out what kinds of questions, thoughts, and feelings our SO's and/or other family members, friends etc. have about us, using the Internet as a medium.

That is, how many of us have taken the time to study forums that are primarily focused on support for SO's, friends, family of CD's?

Since I have no SO or "other" then I have no reason.

Thank you.

bobi jean
05-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I havent check on the forums for SO's, friends and such lately but damn near lived on them until I found this (crossdressers.com) site. I voted yes but not lately. Dont feel much need any longer now that I have a "family" here that is so supportive and understanding(that includes all of the friends, family and SO's that hang here too)65128....

trannie T
05-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Nobody else has any issues with my crossdressing so I rarely visit those forums. My only close family is my brother who knows but we are not at all close. I'm out to a few friends who still accept me. If I were in a serious relationship things would probably be different, I would be more concerned about others' feelings.

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 02:18 AM
I voted no because this issue does not pertain to me.