PDA

View Full Version : give up !

shirley1
05-02-2008, 08:17 PM
i decided to take a cab to my local offlience dont know what you call it in the states - anyway read at 10 paces supposedly - i just dont get it i can walk around town for 4 hours no hastle seemingly not read - then get read just going to my local garage - whats going on how do i get confidence or know where i stand from that - to make matters worse got chatted up by a bloke outside my flat who said he wanted to know me - maybe i will have to start plucking now caus i am damn confused about all this !

Nicki B
05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
i just dont get it i can walk around town for 4 hours no hastle seemingly not read - then get read just going to my local garage - whats going on how do i get confidence or know where i stand from that

I've told you - practice...

Just 'cos people didn't react to you on Sat doesn't mean they haven't read you? Mid-afternoon and late night are very different, people will react differently.

Yoy need to get used to this. And you can't do that overnight?? Little and often, and stay off the alcohol - or, you run the risk of getting hurt..

Joanne f
05-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I've told you - practice...

Just 'cos people didn't react to you on Sat doesn't mean they haven't read you? Mid-afternoon and late night are very different, people will react differently.

Yoy need to get used to this. And you can't do that overnight?? Little and often, and stay off the alcohol - or, you run the risk of getting hurt..

i would agree with that and i am sure that you have seen the advert where the man who has been drinking to much climbs the scaffolding after a balloon.

joanne :straightface:

Holly
05-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Maybe it's time to "give up" worrying about what other people think and concentrate more on how you feel and think about yourself... just a thought.:hugs: