PDA

View Full Version : Wanting More

RobynGirl
05-02-2008, 09:51 PM
:brolleyes:
Hi everyone, weird question here. As you crossdress does it seem like you want more and more out of life? I find myself wanting to be the perfect woman physically and emotionally for the right man. As a matter of fact I am beginning to find men very attractive to me in a sexual way. It is almost like I feel more TS than CD?

Thanks,
Robyn:daydreaming:

TGMarla
05-02-2008, 10:08 PM
One should want more out of life whether you have transgender issues or not. So the answer to that is a yes by default. If you truly feel transexual, you might want to start seeing a shrink, because you have to see one to get cleared for SRS anyway, don't you. So either you'll confirm your feelings, or come to a realization that it's not for you. And either way, at least you'll be closer to the answers you seek.

:meditate:

RockerTerri
05-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Being TS is one of those things only you can truly gauge. I am and i have known so for years. The first time i dared leave the house dressed it opened a floodgate for me, and things i had agonized over for years became very clear. Will i ever undergo SRS? I dont know...i do plan to at the very least get implants. I am more conscious now than ever of what i eat. I run 2-3 miles a day to help protect my figure.

I have decided that i will go fulltime, with all the warts and issues that come with it. In order to fulfil this, i have alienated some family members, i know i will lose a few friends, i will definately be relocating, i will have to undergo electrolysis to at the very least get rid of my facial hair (thankfully, i do not have chest hair, thick arm hair, etc...) and would like to start hormone treatment. All of this costs time, money, potential health risks, outing myself to total strangers in the form of psychologists and doctors and pharmacists...

I know what you mean, more or less. I dont want to be "perfect". I want to be a woman, in society's eyes, so that i may be seen as i see myself. I am TS. I dont want to be labeled as one, but in this context, i am. I want to be labeled as a woman. Not pre op, not TS, not full-time CD, as a woman. I have given little thought actually to any sort of sexual concerns, regarding men or women. I love my GF. Does it make her lesbian? Does it make me?

Be you. Dont worry much about labels, they only mean something to the people that arent labeled anyway.

PS. Maybe this would be better off in the TS forum?

Terri

docrobbysherry
05-03-2008, 12:52 AM
I think u answered your question yourself!

Kate Simmons
05-03-2008, 05:56 AM
I understand what you are saying Robyn. The most important thing though is being comfortable with yourself no matter who you are or what you do.:)

Janice1948
05-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Personally, I don't think its at all unusual for someone to be changing as they "progress" through the dressing cycle. I have been dressing it seems like forever but have only been out for about four years now. When I first started dating it was strictly CD's and only those around my age (Senior citizens, god how I hate that term). The more I dated the more I realized that I did have a lot to offer and as time went on I was dating CD's much younger than myself, and eventually started dating straight men. That old adage that they can get from us what they can't get at home is so very true. At no point in time have I ever considered myself TS however. I dress somewhat almost every day now and wear nightgowns to bed etc, but will never consider hormones, surgery etc, primarily because of family.

Janice:)

Deborah Jane
05-03-2008, 11:36 AM
The more i accept myself as a crossdresser, the more i want to do it and maybe go further with it!!