PDA

View Full Version : I love my wife

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Tomorrow night is my Tri-Ess meeting. Wife usually goes to the gym on that Saturday afternoon so I can have some girl time before I go to my meeting. Well she tells me tonight that the pool heater is broken, so she is not going tomorrow afternoon. I tell her that it's my Tri-Ess meeting saturday. She looks at me and say, "I'm sorry I forgot it was". Then she says, "When it is time for you to get dressed and go, close the bedroom door, get ready and dressed, then use the door leading to the patio from the bedroom to get to the garage". I thought to myself, "OMG did she just say that"
Every sense she accidentally saw me fully dress a couple of weeks ago, she has become more and more accepting to my CDing. She has even now let me wear my fem PJ's in the evening and to bed at nights.
I still can not believe how accepting she has become. She still does not want to see me fully dressed, but allowing me to get dressed in the house and suggesting I use the patio route to get the garage was assume. I really have to do something real special for her in the next few days.

Angie G
05-02-2008, 11:30 PM
That's great news JoAnn. don't over do it now hun. :hugs:
Angie

vikki2020
05-03-2008, 12:00 AM
That is good news, JoAnn!Maybe when she saw you, she met her fears head on,and they weren't as scary as she thought:)

Jaydee
05-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Congratulations, you both have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks. Still, don't get too carried away. I suggest you let her take the lead, but it is looking good for you. Good Luck,

Jaydee

Stormgirl
05-03-2008, 01:12 AM
ok,good for you then

Angela-Russell
05-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Same with my lovely wife, buys me clothes, make-up etc, even made me a few nice outfits, but doesn't like to see me dressed, so she goes out so I can have the place to myself. A wonderful woman.

Suzie S.
05-03-2008, 04:09 AM
JoAnn, glad to hear things are going well for you, I was wondering how you made out after she saw you a few weeks ago. Guess you made out quite well!:thumbsup:

Carol A
05-03-2008, 12:58 PM
JoAnn,
One of the best things that ever happen in my life was when my wife went to a Tri-Ess meeting with me. She got to see and meet other cd'er and the wifes of cd'er. It was asome as she had a million question and had one on one with some of the wifes. Maybe one day you may try and invite your wife to go, believe me it can only help her to understand.

Shelly Preston
05-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi JoAnn

Thats great news

It wonderful when you get the nice kind of shock when you least expect it

Yes you are right she deserves something special

adelle
05-03-2008, 01:11 PM
take it small steps at a time hun the acceptance will be there eventually, good luck and remember love is a strong word
hugz adelle

Emily Anderson
05-03-2008, 01:16 PM
JoAnn,

That's great news, just don't overdo it. I know, several other have said the same thing, but you can't hear it too many times. GG's often have the ability to adapt and accept things, even when they are not so comfortable with them. At least, that's what my girlfriend tells me.