PDA

View Full Version : New Support Group

pntyhslvr2
05-03-2008, 02:06 AM
I went to my first support group meeting tonight and it was great! It is for gays, lesbian, transgendred, bi and crossdressers. It is really nice to have a group like this that really understands and is supportive. In the town I live in its hard to meet people and know where to go when you wnt to go out. The closest place is 80 miles from here but, the Seattle area has hundreds of places to go and are very accepting there. It is only 140 miles to Seattle. A couple of places that I shop at the girls there are really helpfull. One of them tonight asked where I get my pedicures done at and I told her I do it myself. I think she wants me to do hers also.

SueAnncd
05-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Hi
Nice to see another girl who lives close. Where do you do your shopping? I would be interested in visiting the shops. What is the name of the group you attended?

SueAnncd :love:

pntyhslvr2
05-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Where are you from SueAnncd? The support group is 1st Fridays. I pretty much shop where ever and allways shop in drab. I think more and more people know I am shopping for myself rather than for somebody else.

SueAnncd
05-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi again

Im from the Seattle area. I always wonder if the girls know I am buying for myself, but it is getting so I dont care.

SueAnn

pntyhslvr2
05-05-2008, 10:37 AM
SueAnncd I don't have any place to go out around here. I was thinking of comming over that way soon. I would love to go out sometime. I also am getting to the point of not careing weather or not people know I'm buying for me. I have even started to try on shoes with pantyhose on and the salespeople there. The girls at the lingerie shop are now encourageing me.