PDA

View Full Version : Saturday morning

Veronica 1
05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Saturday morning and I am relaxing in a wig. bra and forms, blue satin PJ's and blue fuzzy slippers with yellow ducky's. Nothing planned for the day so a long, luxurious bath might be in order. Anyone else so lucky?

docrobbysherry
05-03-2008, 09:49 AM
For me it's, " Not today", but it WILL be, tomorrow. Rite now my daughter is here watching the tube. But her mom picks her up at noon. I'll have some private time then. Which I'll need to prepare for my special dressing session tomorrow! I'll be alone all day Sunday for that! YEA!

Robyn2006
05-03-2008, 12:48 PM
So love Saturdays... The work-week seems so distant now, with NOTHING going on but indulging completely within my femininity. Spent the morning listening to NPR and making myself up as completely as possible... as if preparing for some glamour photo session, for God's sake! Nails drying now as I type this...

Saturday's are simply heaven!!!! :kiss:

Robyn

P.S. Not me below, only what I strive for...

nikki47
05-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Ronni,not for me today,my day was yesterday.Enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm sooo jealous.

Nikki

Joanne Carlisle
05-05-2008, 08:39 PM
well,it's not Saturday morning,but..brand new pantyhose(Berkshire ultra sheer),bra,slip and deciding if I want to go all-girl with makeup.
Don't you love being a girl??

Angie G
05-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Not Evan close hun :hugs:
Angie

JoAnnDallas
05-06-2008, 09:20 AM
For the last week or so, I have been wearing my panties, Pink Satin PJ's, Robe, and slippers every evening and to bed with my wifes blessing. Wife told me I HAD to wear panties under my PJ's because they are a little shear and I was showing. LOL
It really feels great to be able to opening wear fem Satin PJ's and to bed. I just love my wife.

Alice B
05-06-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm having one of those days right now and it is only Tuesday.:)

Cassy11
05-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Very definately not on the weekend. Not since my 39 year old son got a divorce and move back home, just until he gets his life in order, like thats going to happen. He is a school teacher and I can't wait until he is home all summer. I have to use any opportunity I can to have some me time!