PDA

View Full Version : thanks to cd.com and everyone who posts here

kristen6
05-03-2008, 12:50 PM
yestirday during the day around noon i put on my makeup and wig and my favorit clothing and went out side for a walk frist time ever (day time) sunglass worked great for me i think only one person notice and i didn't hear what she said but it look like she wasn't offened.

but it dosn't end there i went to work today partime job not my full time and ask if i could have holloween off and they ask why and i told them and they didn't give me any s**t for it in fect we had a long talk about it and there were about 6 of us there and they all where under standing.

so for all this i thank you all because i've been doing this my hole life and never came out . and with out this site my wife and one friend would of been the only ones to know and now i feel free.:o

Sarah Doepner
05-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Good luck to you! I hope their understanding and acceptance opens new doors for you. Keep us posted on the progress.

Angie G
05-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Way to go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Vivian Best
05-03-2008, 08:25 PM
This site and the members do help. Everyone is a real asset as far as I'm concerned!

CD Susan
05-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Finding this website has literaly changed my life. I have been a cd for about 50 years and have always been in the closet. I discovered this site just four weeks ago and joined with hopes that being a member here would give me the encouragement to come out of that closet and live my life the way I should have so many years ago. Exactly that is happening and I feel I have changed in these short four weeks that I have been here. I still have a long ways to go before I reach a level of being comfortable about all of this but I am taking things one step at a time and my confidence grows a little each day. I have to thank all of the wonderfully supportive and encouraging sisters that I have met here. Just four weeks ago I did not even know this place existed and now I feel I have been accepted by everyone on this website and it feels like home to me. The feelings I am experiencing are hard to put into words but I think everyone reading this knows what I am trying to say. My heartfelt thanks goes out to every one of you.

Seville
05-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Finding this website has literaly changed my life. I have been a cd for about 50 years and have always been in the closet. I discovered this site just four weeks ago and joined with hopes that being a member here would give me the encouragement to come out of that closet and live my life the way I should have so many years ago...I have to thank all of the wonderfully supportive and encouraging sisters that I have met here. Just four weeks ago I did not even know this place existed and now I feel I have been accepted by everyone on this website and it feels like home to me. The feelings I am experiencing are hard to put into words but I think everyone reading this knows what I am trying to say. My heartfelt thanks goes out to every one of you.

What a wonderful post! A Joyeous "Thank You" to our community!
Sort of balances out the *other* kranky threads that are
currently going on.

You brought tears to my eyes...

RitaCD
05-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Finding this website has literaly changed my life. I have been a cd for about 50 years and have always been in the closet. I discovered this site just four weeks ago and joined with hopes that being a member here would give me the encouragement to come out of that closet and live my life the way I should have so many years ago. Exactly that is happening and I feel I have changed in these short four weeks that I have been here. I still have a long ways to go before I reach a level of being comfortable about all of this but I am taking things one step at a time and my confidence grows a little each day. I have to thank all of the wonderfully supportive and encouraging sisters that I have met here. Just four weeks ago I did not even know this place existed and now I feel I have been accepted by everyone on this website and it feels like home to me. The feelings I am experiencing are hard to put into words but I think everyone reading this knows what I am trying to say. My heartfelt thanks goes out to every one of you.

You've been a busy girl Susan. 500 posts in 4 weeks.

I am fairly new also. Joined a month before you and have also been dressing for 50+ years. Like you I think that this is a great forum. I have learned so much from the ladies hear and learn more every time I get on the forum. I guess the biggest change is in my confidence and sharing my thoughts. :battingeyelashes: