PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share this with you....

Sherry-Stephanie
05-03-2008, 01:15 PM
and see what your nthoughts are here...

I've only recently (a month now) begun to get into the "femme thing"...

I hadn't given it a whole lot of thought before that...it just kind of come upon in a matter of a couple of weeks or so...and then I mentioned it to my wife that I wanted to try and see what I'd be like fully femmed out...and at first she was like what the hell is bringing this about????,,,but after a few days she was OK if that's what you want to do then let's go for it...

So this is all new for me and I have to say the more I try this or that the more I am enkoying it....she even has asked me if I want to be totally female and not male. My answer is NO...I want to be male and female....I jsut enjoy being both...and surgery isn't something I'm interested in.

She has helped me buy some panties, bras, nylons and pantyhose (even given me some of hers make-up and pantyhose to wear and use) make-up shoes etc....so I'm working my way up (or out) as the case may be from the "skin" forth....

I've shaved all over...body, back, chest, legs underarms and I love that feeling...I find myself feeling various parts of my body now and simply enjoying the smoothness of my skin...

I keep my toenails painted and she does the pedicure for me every two to four weeks....

Today we're going out to buy some earings for me and find some toe rings for both of us...I want two one for each foot and I'm going to put them on each of my middle toes....

When we come home she's going on line and ordering some shoes for me...we went through a couple of sites earlier this week and I selected a few shoes that I liked and she saw a couple of pairs as well. She told me that she's pick one or two pairs out for me but only she and the computer would know which ones she got and in what color...she was going to suprise me...Then she's also going to order a airbrushing system for make up applications...partly for her as well as for me...

When I'm home I enjoy sometimes just sitting around with no socks on and I find myself admiring my painted toenails...it makes me feel good feel lady like or "femme"...sometimes I'll wear one of my heels and simply walk around in the heels and my man jeans....

I don't try to go overboard when the wife is home...in other words go totally femme all the time...but like now I'm home alone and she's at work....so I've got lipstick on and I'm wearing a pain black thong and a pair of heels and feeling very comfortable and "girlie"...

I'm very pleased that I've decided to open this door in my life and enter into the world of "femme"...no regrets, no feelings of confusion or guilt....no feeling weird...it's very much the same feelings I ahd once I started experiencing my bi side....just feeling that I've finally become the whole person here....I am male and I am female and they are out and free to experience what I refere to as "both sides of self"....my male side and my female side side....

Now I know there are people out they that would be throwing rocks at me if they could, but that's fine....I could be conservative or liberal and there some who would hate me for being either way...so it's more or less being true to myself that counts and not to what other people thing or say or feel that matters...just being true to myself....I truly feel that I fit in here as a bi or duel gendered person....

Bottom line girls is so far it's really really good and I'm loving it totally...

I'm looking forward to getting a wig and my breasts and then getting all made up and looking in the mirror at the new me..Stephanie...and once I do that and if things come out to where I'm pleased with my looks I want to take some pictures of myself with my wife doing the shooting and sharing them with you all to see what you about how Steph looks....right now I will say that I'm very pleased when I am in a panty nylongs and heels...the legs are looking "mighty fine" for this "broad"!!!!! (grin)....

Anyway, I really enjoy this site and look forward to sharing my coming out to the "femme side"

Anyway, it's long but I really wanted to put this down and share it with any of you that wish to read my psot and I'd loving hearing your comments since all of you have and are away ahead of me in this process....

Thanks ladies for your time and comments....

Love

Steph...

Shelly Preston
05-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks for your story

I am so glad your having a wonderful time and have the good sense not to go overboard

Make sure you do anything you can for your wife as she has been so good to you :)

Sherry-Stephanie
05-03-2008, 01:46 PM
One thing that's funny here is I'm getting more into the "chick mode" aka house wife role...

I've just cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher and have a load of laundry drying...I'll fold that all up and then put it us and after that I'll vacuum and put down the caret fresh so the hosue will be nice and clean for her and she won't have anything to do when she gets home as well as the fact we're going out to do some shopping....oh and I just finished making the bed up as well....and I'm not even wearing any femme clothing now....

Seriously... I'm having a blast being both male as well as female...to me I've got the best of both worlds and I'm lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly believe that to find inner happiness and inner peace one must not have any fears to find one's true self....it's a journey but it's also giving up all fears that come with finding and being true to one's self.....come hell or high water....

Amy Hepker
05-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Overboard??? Don't drowned

CD Susan
05-03-2008, 05:43 PM
When I read a post like this there is one thought that comes to my mind. I want to tell everyone who is a cd and has an understanding and supportive wife or SO that you are so fortunate that I cannot begin to describe it here. I am envious of any cd that has an So or wife that will accept this or better yet encourage this lifestyle that I do not have the words to describe it. This is something that I yearned for in my marriage but it did not happen. Those of you that are so fortunate let me say that do not forget it even for one day of your life! You are indeed one of the most envied people in the world! I get the feeling that there are a lot of women out there that will accept a man that is a cd but unfortunetly they are the ones that are so very hard to find. I can only dream that I will be one of those so blessed in the future.

Angie G
05-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Hay you go girl have fun. :hugs:
Angie

Vivian Best
05-03-2008, 08:38 PM
I have to second what Susan said a couple of posts back. CDr that have an accepting, supportive and participating wife or SO are lucky.

I posted a poll a couple of months ago and one of the catagories was accepting and participative wife. The last time I looked at the poll somewhat over 50% said their wife or SO was in that catagory. Surprised me that it was that high. Wish mine was in that catagory.

CristyPoe
05-03-2008, 09:49 PM
How did you break it to your wife and hoe did she react. i want to tell my wife but just dont know how and when .huggs Cristy Poe

Sherry-Stephanie
05-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Let me respond to two posts that are here...

First to Christy Poe...."How did I tell her"? Well what worked for me here probably won't work for most, because with my wife, we have had an agreement throughout our relationship/marriage that we'd always be 100% honest with each other...be it good, bad or ugly we'd always be totally honest with each other and regardless of what was said, even if we didn't like it, we'd still love each other after that( so no fear or retribution for speaking up)...and for over 13 years now that's been one of the major credo's of our relationship. We've always been there for each other as well...we are each other's "rock".

In addition, we've had some very interesting times and also some very difficult situations that we've been able had to deal with over the years as well so our relationship has always been rock solid. Probably something that msot couples haven't had built into their relationships. We also new each other for about 6 or so years I guess before we even started dating...plus we've been open with each other early on on our sexual orientations...so deciding to open this door wasn't big of a deal as it might be with other couple facing this question.

How did I break this news to her??? Simple..I just said "you know what I'd really like to try doing"???? Hey don't get me wrong...it definately caught her attention and she didn't respond with the "oh hon, that's cool...glad you thought of it" response....she did go a bit spastic when I purposed it but as we always do we talked about it and she thought about ti and after a few days she was OK if it's what you want...then we'll do it...but I'm going to need a bit of time to think about it....and that's pretty much how it went...

Now how it worked for me and will it work for others like that??? LOL Probably not!!!!!!! But again, I knew in order to do this, I needed her help plus I didn't want to get into this and do it behind her back because I might be a bit crazy in my life, but I'm definately not stupid...I knew that eventually she's find out and then there be holy hell to deal with...so being up front and telling her was really for me the best choice all around...

Now to CD Susan...oh girl, don't I know all of what you have said....

I'm not putting this up as a post to make anyone envious or anything like that. I know that I've got someone in my life who is very very special, but as I said in my comments to Christy Poe we do have the unique and special relationship and because of that it makes things a whole lot different for us as well as special.

If anyone would like to hear about a couple of situations that have come to us before this one and helped build the foundation that our relationship is all about just shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to go into a bit more detail than I can on this post....

One little note I'll add here and maybe you all will get a kick out of it...

We we're up at Wal-Mart the other nite doing some shopping and we went and got our usual stuff that shopping entails and she needed to get a couple of bras and I wanted to get another bra that was a size smaller than my first one so I could see how this one fit compared to the first one...plus we got a couple of pairs of really sezy and skimpy lace thong panties...Well she had them in the cart and we're jsut about heading to the check out lane and who do we run into to??? Her brother his wife and one of the kids....so we're talking for a bit and her brother true to form starts doign a bit of looking into the cart and these items were pretty much near the top tof the stuff in the cart and he does one of these "Sis!!!! and what are you doing with those things"? (refering to these micro thongs!!!!). She pulled it off really quick..."Hey I may be may age, but I'm not dead"!!!!...you got a problem with that"?....and then his wife scolded him for being nosey and looking in the cart....LOL. What's funny is she had mentioned a couple of weeks back about what might take place if we ran into him while shoping for some girly clothes or items for me? well it sure didn't take long for that to happen!!! LOL....

Anyway, like I mentioned we were going out yesterday and we came back with 5 pairs of clip on earrings for me. Then we went to another store and she had some items on her list to get and she "suprised me" by stopping and picking out two sets of fake nails that were buy oen and get one free.

Then we came home and she went on line and ordered the airbrush make up system and some new heels for me. After she was done she said she also ordered a little something else for me as a suprise...

So I'm hoping that within the next month I'll have my wig and my breastforms...and then after that I'll need some regular female clothes which means I'll be starting to build a wardrobe up...and that's going to be an interesting process to see what styles I like and all and putting that together...but I'm definately looking for a pair of stretch women's jeans to get to go with some tops that I have in mind and just to wear around the house when I'm in the "female mode"...and that's when it's going to get real interesting when she (my wife) finally sees me in full "femme"...she's either going to like it or freak out. Don't get me wrong here...as sooperative as she is she's not 100% in favor of this going to "femme"...she's still concerned that I want to be 100% female and that's not really the case here...I'm not about wanting to chuck my masculine side away...I simply want to be able to go from male which is my doniminant side "of self" to also letting my female side out from time to time. It's also not just about wearing the "girly stuff"...las it is about being in full "femme mode"..everything from acknowledging, validating and accepting my female side and in in order to do that, I have to be able to be completely in fashion from painting my toes to wearing my female hair and being able to do that whenever the time is appropriate to do some and with her full acceptance in order for her to validate it as well...once this happens or when it happens then it will all come together and be complete. Where it goes from there we don't know...she may like the creation that she helped develop or it may simply turn into some type of freak show....

Anyway, thanks for all the comments, you help and support for this new girl and all the information that the members of this site take the time to post and share with us newbies!!!!

Steph....