PDA

View Full Version : When did it all start?

Emily Anderson
05-03-2008, 02:10 PM
No, I'm not going to give a dissertation on how cavemen used to "borrow" their SO's leopard skins :) Rather, I'm very curious about guys that only started crossdressing later in life, say after childhood (18+).

The reason I'm curious is because according to most statistical studies, the majority of crossdressers start at an early age, during their formative years. I would like to hear from those that started at a later stage in life, and what prompted them to start?

Please do not respond if you started in childhood... Thanks.

trannie T
05-03-2008, 05:52 PM
I never wore any women's clothing until I was in my 20's. I wanted to since I was in grade school.

Kristen Marie
05-03-2008, 06:10 PM
While my earliest memory of wearing my mom's and aunt's and best friend's sister lingerie and clothing was in my early teens, it was not until I was 25 that I had my first professional makeover at Florence's Fashions in Massachusetts. I can always remember that day!

Sophia KT
05-03-2008, 06:16 PM
No, I'm not going to give a dissertation on how cavemen used to "borrow" their SO's leopard skins :) Rather, I'm very curious about guys that only started crossdressing later in life, say after childhood (18+).

The reason I'm curious is because according to most statistical studies, the majority of crossdressers start at an early age, during their formative years. I would like to hear from those that started at a later stage in life, and what prompted them to start?

Please do not respond if you started in childhood... Thanks.

I am a bit wierd [generally too]

But I experienced the need to wear women's clothes youte early, but I didn't understand it as cross dressing. I also had gay experiences [something that they also say about homosexuality; happens quite young]. {I got 'em in aces I think}.

That aside, I really only started crossdressing when I was about 17. I would not say I was a crossdresser before that time. It is to me a complication of my understanding of being a human being [I intend to become immotal, but it is unlikely] A natural progression that goes agoinst the grain.

Sorry, I am an alcoholic and go on a bit.
off to bed,

Sophs:hugs:

Toots
05-03-2008, 07:58 PM
It has only been a few months since I put on my first bra and panties. I have always been attracted to and been an admirer of t-girls and the trans-world but never thought that I....... and then shortly after my 65th I saw a short, claret colored dress in a store window and wanted it. Right now I'm in a very thick pink fog and loving every minute. Today I walked across town to the East village and got my ears pierced. I am very proud and happy. I am crazy about my new sisters and girlfriends and so glad to be part of this family. Love to you all from this newbie waif xo Toots

SarahHall
05-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I was 19 the first time a wore a pair of panties and shear nylons and black leather pumps. They belonged to my girlfriend in college. She had lots of silk and satin lingerie and panties and that was it for me. I also suddenly had strong urges to be with men at that time, so all of a sudden I was crossdressing and bi-sexual.

docrobbysherry
05-03-2008, 10:37 PM
The thot of wearing ANYTHING fem never occurred to me before then. I have been fascinated with tiny waisted women and corsets as long as I can remember, tho!

battybattybats
05-04-2008, 12:02 AM
No, I'm not going to give a dissertation on how cavemen used to "borrow" their SO's leopard skins :)

That's a shame, I'd like to know more about the ancient history of transgender people. Crossdressing is a common shamanic practice and several ancient religions held crossdressing and feminisation as sacred!

As for your actual question... hmmm I'm not really sure to be honest. My memory is hazy. I do recall gradual feelings of being feminine and curiosity towards womens clothing at the beginning of my teens.

ringedjohn
05-04-2008, 06:36 AM
I guess I was about 16 when I bought a light-weight panty girdle - which I wore often, until it wore out. Then there was a gap until I was around 22 when I bought a back-lacing corset and discovered that I had to wear suspendered nylons to keep it in place. Then came panties, my first bra - and from then on I was lost to a lovely new world of women's underwear.

I did not feel feminine or want to become a woman. I just like wearing their underwear.

Raychel
05-04-2008, 06:37 AM
I don't know if I am really supposed to answer this or not, But here goes anyway.

I started dressing in lingerie when I was a young boy, somewhere around 10 I would guess. The panties and pantyhose worked just fine for about 30 years. Then after I found this foruma nd came out to my wife. I decided that maybe I should try getting some forms. Of course now I am hooked, then I needed a dress. Of course now I am hooked. and teh most recent was a corset. And If I could just figure out how to get it tightened right by myself, Then I would be hooked on them too.

I guess moral to the story, is that I just have no willpower when it comes to womens clothing.

:2c:

Jill Mac
05-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I was 21 when i 1st dressed up, id thought about it for a while, i stayed the nite with my gf at the time, the following morning her & her mother went out shopping leaving me alone in the house, the urge to dress up got the better of me, so i tried on one of her mothers bra's. 10 mins later i was standing in front of a mirror, in bra ,panties, stockings & a short skirt, i can still remember how turn'd on i was, been doin it as regular as possible since.

Jill

Emily Anderson
05-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks to everyone for your replies. From what I understand, it seems that everyone that responded so far has been "interested" in cross-dressing since childhood, even if they have not actually started wearing female clothing until later in life.

At least, that's what I'm reading, and I may be wrong. Please jump in if that is not the case.

-------

That's a shame, I'd like to know more about the ancient history of transgender people.

I'll try to find some interesting info for you, as I'm interested in this topic too.

Veronica 1
05-04-2008, 02:24 PM
While I had some experiences with cross dressing as a young boy I never felt the true urge until last year, at 51. I had tried wearing panties throughout for what I thought was a sexual fetish but when I put on my first dress and bra I knew I was missing a part of my life that I did not know existed.

Lisa Rose
05-04-2008, 02:26 PM
No, I'm not going to give a dissertation on how cavemen used to "borrow" their SO's leopard skins :)

Actually I think it started with Adam when he put on the wrong fig leaf one morning. The rest is history.

shannonsilk
05-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I really don't recall completely either. I don't remember ever putting on any thing until I had my own apartment when I was 23. I didn't have any sisters and I would never have tried anything of my mother's.