PDA

View Full Version : Would you become a female if you could?

sissystephanie
05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
This question may have been asked before, but I can't find it! The scenario is that money is not an object (yes, I know it really would be but forget it for now!) and your wife/S.O. either approves or you don't care about her opinion!

So, how many of you really want to be a woman? I have the opinon that most crossdressers really just want to dress! We dress for many different reasons. Sexual, fun, etc. Personally, I dress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes!! Both under and outer! I have been doing it for so long, over 60 years, that it feels very natural to wear female things.

At one point in my life, after my wife passed away, I seriously considered becoming totally female, with surgery and all. However, my dear sweet GGF talked me out of that and other things I was considering! Thank heaven she did. I am now very happy to be a crossdressing man!

Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-03-2008, 10:18 PM
I would do it right now, if I could.

No man here, never was, never will be.

trannie T
05-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't really want to be a woman I just want to look like one.

LilSissyStevie
05-03-2008, 10:25 PM
No. I can be a "man" or a "woman" now depending on the context. I'm already complete.:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
A GG that looked like Robert, no way!

A GG that looked like Sherry, MAYBE way!

AmandaM
05-03-2008, 10:32 PM
If I could change in a blink without going thru the incredible process of transitioning. Of course!

RobynGirl
05-03-2008, 10:37 PM
:battingeyelashes:

If money were not the issue and I was totally single, married now, and without family I would definitely go for the surgery. I find myself thinking and feeling more like a woman every day.I would love to meet Mr Right and be Mrs Right for him. To me I feel like my life was a mistake, should have been born a woman:eek:

Love,
Robyn

pantyhosedlegs
05-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I would like to be very feminine lesbien woman.

Linda C
05-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Some days - yes. Some days - no. So maybe - I think that it would be cool to be able to switch back and forth between the two- genetically. Dressing up is a pretty cool alternative to just being a boy.. :battingeyelashes:

Princess29
05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
it would be nice if I could just switch back and forward or maybe experience being a woman for a day but for me, I wouldnt want to change full time

Suzy Harrison
05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I would. What holds me back is family commitments and the need to pay the mortgage. If I went ahead I would probably loose my job (my company 'restructures' problem people out of the system) and would unlikely to be able to get another high paying position.

Rachel Morley
05-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I answered "Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!".

There is no way that I would want to become a woman (hormones, SRS, FFS etc) if it meant that my wife Marla didn't love me anymore. I guess all this really means is that I'm not TS. I always assume that being TS means you absolutely KNOW you are a woman trapped inside a mans' body and you have an uncontrollable desire to be the woman you were always supposed to be.

My desire to be a woman (if money was no object) is not just based upon my desire to be a woman (I know that sentence sounds weird) .... it's about your ultimate happiness and I know I can't be happy if Marla didn't love me. And before you ask .. how do I know she won't be cool with it? .... believe me we have had many, many alcohol soaked and stone cold sober late nights discussing this very topic!

Joy Carter
05-03-2008, 11:35 PM
With no obsticals. YES ! And I wouldn't care what kind of physical pain it took.

Carol123
05-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Yes

Andrea_991
05-04-2008, 01:37 AM
I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman

Joann0830
05-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Yes I would, I often thought that when I was much youger around the 20s area I should have done something about it. But I fell in Love around 24 and married at 25 with a Most wonderful woman and Love and still love her and miss her, as she has passed in 2001 and she left me with two wonderful daughters one who is married and she does not know about me and my youngest who soon will be 18 who knows and Thinks that it is awesome to not only know but she has become my daughter of Joann. Now at 59 and the 60 mark approaching in August on the 30th. I just enjoy being the Lady that I was born to be. :battingeyelashes::heehee::love:Joann0830

crusadergirl
05-04-2008, 02:07 AM
I just like the look girls have mostly so i really don't know if i really want to be a woman. I put maybe b/c i'm not sure what i would do.

Dalece
05-04-2008, 02:16 AM
yes i would

tricia_uktv
05-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Not sure yet, but in a years time - who knows?

Adele
05-04-2008, 03:32 AM
I've grown to accept that although I feel I am female my life is with my wife and our daughter. I cannot ruin two other lives for the sake of mine so for now I remain quietly unhappy that I can't be myself all the time.

My other point is that I have led a male life for so long the older I get the more difficult I think it might be to transition if the time came.

KayR
05-04-2008, 03:57 AM
I was about to vote "NO", but when I thought about it, I wouldn't mind. There are so many proviso's to that, however. I would like to be younger, prettier, shapelier etc., etc. The "craving" if thats the word, to simply change my sex now, at the age of 62 has no interest for me at all. It would be fun to have a "girl suit" though.

karinels
05-04-2008, 04:09 AM
if money wasnt the aspect, then i have to look at my ersonal life, my friends, and family. seeing as i am not very close with any of them any more, because i am dressing more and more, avoiding all relations with those closest to me, id have to say yes. id go through with the therapy, and surgery. the more i research, the more i like the ffs and femme treatment that is being developed and offered these days. bottom line, im only happy when i think im a girl, and dreaming of being a female is what keeps me alive each and every day. i just hope im able to achieve my dream someday.

Emily Anderson
05-04-2008, 05:17 AM
I voted no, only because I don't believe you can "become" a female by throwing money on the table. That is, with money you can change your appearance to look like a female, but you can't change what's inside your head.

For those that feel they are already female (such as a pre-op TS), changing their body is a question of adapting their external look to their inner-self, and therefore they are not becoming a female either, as they are already female, just with the wrong bodily features.

Of course, there are also those who feel more male, or mixed-gender, and have SRS to change their body to look female. They are not becoming female either, because they don't have a balanced mind and body view of a female (nothing wrong with that, by the way).

Had you asked the question, "Would you have preferred to be born female?" I would have answered a resounding yes! That is, my crossdressing is related to the fact that I love female clothing, makeup, jewelry and so on, not forgetting the beauty of the female form, and I would have loved to be able to experience what it is like to be a real girl.

nikki47
05-04-2008, 06:06 AM
For me it's no.I love being a man,i also love to be able to have the choice to dress and makeup and have the best of both worlds.

Nikki

DeeJayGray001
05-04-2008, 06:17 AM
All the way, maybe. The womans body is so wonderful. But I still like the little guy below the belt. Dont know if I could give him up.

ringedjohn
05-04-2008, 06:23 AM
No - I would not change. I am happy to be a man - and be able, for sheer sexual pleasure - to wear panties, bra, girdles and hose - in private.

Angie G
05-04-2008, 08:15 AM
the thought of being a woman and having all the right parts has crossed my mind. A few times I even wished I was born a woman a time or too If I never Knew my wife I may have done it. :hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
05-04-2008, 09:36 AM
I voted yes, because the premise of the question is that there would be no strings attached. No transition, no repercussions, no family hassles....just me, only a woman. I'd be fine with that. In fact, I'd like that a lot. But if the question were worded so that it only meant "would you become a woman and go through all that crap you have to go through to get there", the answer would be (and is) a resounding NO.

kristen6
05-04-2008, 09:58 AM
This question may have been asked before, but I can't find it! The scenario is that money is not an object (yes, I know it really would be but forget it for now!) and your wife/S.O. either approves or you don't care about her opinion!

So, how many of you really want to be a woman? I have the opinon that most crossdressers really just want to dress! We dress for many different reasons. Sexual, fun, etc. Personally, I dress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes!! Both under and outer! I have been doing it for so long, over 60 years, that it feels very natural to wear female things.

At one point in my life, after my wife passed away, I seriously considered becoming totally female, with surgery and all. However, my dear sweet GGF talked me out of that and other things I was considering! Thank heaven she did. I am now very happy to be a crossdressing man!

Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

:2c: yes and no every once in while in my fantasize i wish that i found a genie in a bottle and i had three wishes 1st one of couser would be money the 2nd the body and age of the woman of my choice and 3rd that no one would know the diffrents. but one of the thing i like about crossdressing is the danger that some one will find out and that my wife isn't bi so i'm more to the no then the yes but if there were diffrent circumstance then i would do it

heathr1
05-04-2008, 10:05 AM
No,

I love being a man, but occasionally like to wear a skirt or a bit of make-up.

Byllie
05-04-2008, 10:53 AM
I posted maybe as I would not wish to become a female permanently.

Jonien
05-04-2008, 12:39 PM
I ticked yes but then thought I am a woman it's just the body thats wrong

Deborah Jane
05-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Sometimes there,s nothing i want more than to be a woman, but other times i,m just happy being a crossdressing guy.

ShannonGermany
05-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I wish i had a remote, so i could switch between gender when ever i want in a blink of an eye. But i'm happy how my situation is right now :-)

iwearstockings
05-04-2008, 01:25 PM
No! I like being male :^P I do envy women their clothes though...( sigh..)
x

danielle_from_cal
05-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't know if the link below will work for everyone. It's a link to a Luann comic in the Calgary Herald. It basically captures my opinion on the idea of being a woman: It's not just makeup and fashion. Women have to put up with a lot of crap.

celeste26
05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I've been 'between' all my life and cant say what its like to be a "MAN" since I've never fit that bill either. Actually what I'd like is to be either one but that alone without all this stuff to satisfy both sets.

adelle
05-04-2008, 01:54 PM
lesbian only, with in a heart beat

Vivian Best
05-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Even with the no strings attached switch I still had to vote "maybe". There are so many freedoms men enjoy that women don't BUT...There are so many freedoms a woman enjoys that a man doesn't...Oh hell, decisions, decisions, decisions.

jessicacd43
05-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

MJ
05-04-2008, 03:04 PM
I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman

money or not i am a full time woman be it a lesbian woman

KateSpade83
05-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Only God or a miracle can make me a 100% real woman, otherwise no money in the world through SRS will do it for me. So I resign myself to a guy's life.

Lisa Marie
05-04-2008, 06:03 PM
No I would not want to go through the pain of having a sex change. Besides as a guy I love getting all dressed up as a woman. I would love to live as a woman someday but never would I want to have a sex change!

Tracy Hazel Lee
05-04-2008, 06:09 PM
A sex change? No. BUT...if I lived in a fantasy world where :

I could be 100% fully female AND live my exact life (the way it is right now) with all the same friends, and family. My life would not be negatively affected in any way. The only difference being that now I am female and everyone treats me as though I have always been one. (Which is not the same as being born female in the first place, because had I been born female, I would have grown to be a different person... I would want to be me, who I am now, except female.)

Then, yes.

Otherwise,.. no.

Janice1948
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I would in a heartbeat. I fantasized about it for a long time but never had the courage to go ahead because of family. When I'm dressed as a woman I feel much more complete and comfortable than when dressed as a man.

Janet Nicola
05-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Since I've just embarked on the process, the answer is yes in an instant (I wish). I've wanted a vagina and breasts since I was 11, the clothes are just the expression of femininity. I am sure the pain will be worth it, I know of no others I've talked to who have regretted it (and they don't all look like a dream).

Janet Nicola

Sophia KT
05-04-2008, 07:04 PM
No. No regrets; I don't want to have been anyone else.

Sophia

LoriFlores
05-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh gosh yes. I wish I could be a complete woman tomorrow and forever!

Mary Jane
05-05-2008, 07:36 AM
No, I am satisfied with the way things are now.I love being a man and being able to ocassionally look like a woman.

Farrah
05-05-2008, 08:08 AM
THink about it. If we were women, we wouldn't be cders. As for me I'm straight. Just wearing the clothes is exhillerating.

Ayame
05-05-2008, 08:33 AM
I like peeing my name in the snow. :roflmao:

Billie Jean
05-05-2008, 02:42 PM
I would like to be very feminine lesbien woman.Me too! Billie jean

Billie Jean
05-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I wish i had a remote, so i could switch between gender when ever i want in a blink of an eye. But i'm happy how my situation is right now :-)
this idea intriques me. I would love to see how sex feels as a woman expirences it. Billie Jean.:battingeyelashes:

Roberta Llyan
05-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Answer: YES! Without a doubt. With no reservations or hesitations. Absolutely. Most assuredly. Definitely! There is no question to it.

shirley1
05-05-2008, 07:25 PM
its a difficult question to answer for me - sure in some ways i have wished i'd have been born female at birth and i am very envoius of women more so these days than ever - but i think the reality for me is it would be just too much of an upheaval - too costly and a problem for friends/family and would i really be happy - the grass always seems greener on the other side - i guess the one thing that is true is my life would have been totally different if i had been born female - too transition now i dunno it would just have to many complications !

Rikkicn
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
10 years ago I had no thoughts of becoming a woman. 7 years ago I thought about transitioning but the thought of all that surgery, hormones, doctors, therapists etc. was overwhelming and extremely costly.

I thought life would be difficult living as a woman. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to make a living. And I was married to a woman that would not participate in my crossdressing so her being married to a woman was unthinkable.

It just wasn't possible but since it was more of a dream than a overwhelming need I could let go. I still had my crossdressing.

5 years ago, divorced (my decision), moved to San Francisco, meet my wife, got involved in the queer community. It was at that point that I began to transition to living as a woman. I found amazing and loving support in San Francisco that made it possible. I felt supported and safe and that let me take risks and evolve as a woman.

Now, living full time as a woman married to a lesbian, no hormones, no therapists only breast implants, no other surgeries, completely out to everyone in my life, Had "sex" changed to "F" on my drivers license. Started my own business and work at home.

Getting a divorce was really hard but once I made that decision, after 27 years, the rest came rather easily.

My live is now bigger than my dreams. Who would have thought it. I didn't!

Jilmac
05-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I fantasized about being female all my crossdressing life but my vote is maybe. If I had the opportunity and money was no object, I would go for boob implants, facial reconstruction, and my hips and butt rounded, but I would keep my male package giving me the best of both worlds. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-05-2008, 09:31 PM
This poll is telling me the majority of voters on this site are potentially transsexual.

RockerTerri
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
In an instant.

Sammie83
05-05-2008, 10:36 PM
i like womens clothes but i like being a guy too. so no i want to stay a guy but id like to look more feminine.

Sara Olivia
05-06-2008, 12:19 AM
If my life wasn't what it is now I would most definitely want to live life as a woman. As it is I love my wife and children and will just have to make do as a man

Mollyanne
05-06-2008, 05:06 AM
WOULD I, YOU BET!!!!!! Just thinking about is sending me over the edge, becoming a "real" female would mean to me not having to fool anyone anymore, not having 2 wardrobes and most important to me would be piece of mind. If I won the lottery the change would be in the works IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Deborah Jane
05-06-2008, 05:09 AM

:lol2::lol2::lol2:...Thats the best reason ever to stay a guy..How many women do you know who can do that??

Dalece
05-06-2008, 05:24 AM
I scribble

Raychel
05-06-2008, 05:52 AM
No desire at all to become a woman here. I live being a man, and even more that I can crossdress. If I were to be a woman thaen crossdressing would be to put on mans clothes. YUCK. What fun would that be.

celeste26
05-06-2008, 08:27 AM
There was a time in my past when I would have taken the plunge and gone the whole route but not now. This late in life I made the commitment and dont want to change the music in mid stream.

KandisTX
05-06-2008, 08:41 AM
I have to answer this poll with a 100% resounding NO. You see, if I were to do that I would lose my best friend in the whole world, my loving supportive wife. I have never thought about wanting to be female, I just love wearing their clothing ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

paulaluvssz8
05-06-2008, 08:53 AM
For a day... Hummm, yes. But for good. No.. I think all of us here would love to be a woman for at least a day.:battingeyelashes:

MJ
05-06-2008, 09:34 AM

:lol2::lol2::lol2:...Thats the best reason ever to stay a guy..How many women do you know who can do that??

well i can use a stencil and pee over it :D

MixedEmotion
05-06-2008, 07:40 PM
If I were not married and did not have 4 children, I would have it done. Since I was a teenager I have always wondered what it would be like if I were a woman. But I have a family now and I love my kids with all my heart, so I am content where I am.

MixedEmotion

visualdelight
05-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Isn't it wonderfult that everyone has their own seperate reasons for the choices they make.

I personally have always felt that my gender was a bit neutral either way. Mind you I love my **** but as someone said above I would love to feel what it's like to have someone make love to me.

EveMarie
05-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Being able to do the same things as a woman as I do now as a man, I have no hesitations in wanting to be that woman.

I have other reasons as well, since my cancer surgery in '02 my manhood no longer functions anyway (for normal intercourse) so what good is it? I've been on and off living/dressing as a woman for so many years now the final step would just be the finish line for me. TG? no, TS? partially, TV? always :battingeyelashes:, where do I sign up?

xxx, Evie

guardian832
05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I've found that although I enjoy the dressing-up whenever I can, that it's mainly to let the female side of me have an existence and enjoy life with the man she is a part of. Peaceful coexistence is much more preferable than tearing yourself apart, wondering who/what you are.:2c:
'

paulap
05-06-2008, 09:45 PM
At the risk of being labeled weird, I would like to take the ******* route. Female top, female Brain, male lower. Female appearance - Through and through.

CD Susan
05-07-2008, 01:24 AM
I voted yes but it would have to be from being born a female. Going thru the SRS procedure only changes the external appearence. I would love to have had the experience of growing up as a female. To just suddenly become one leaves something out that would leave me with a feeling of not being complete.

ManInBra
05-07-2008, 07:04 AM
I have to very much agree with others saying that they would if they could switch back and forth at will and also I would have to be a lesbian, but to be honest I have wondered for years what it would feel like to have my very own real breasts, not the ones so many of us use in our present lives, but also if I could go out and be female and understand more of the ups and downs they go thru in life, and be able to go shopping for a bra and other lingerie things, try it on in the store without being embarrassed, and be able to walk down the street dressed up and wearing black silken mist pantyhose and not worry about the looks I would get,,, I cant pass so I dont go out dressed except maybe halloween, anyway thats my :2c:

Sam-antha
05-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Well I admit it is a very attractive thought, but age tells me otherwise.
Earlier, maybe, possibly I dunno. Probably not, given the hassle that there seems to be involved in being really presentable. On the other hand, being presentable would come with practice as would the expense of being just that....... presentable, very feminine and awfy female

Marcie Sexton
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Oh hell yea...in a second

brookalicious
05-07-2008, 08:54 PM
In a heartbeat... but I'd be the biggest lesbian you'd ever seen.
~b~

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 03:07 PM
As they say... In a New York Minute!

KeriB
05-16-2008, 03:18 PM
I wish I could snap my "Jeanie" fingers and viola! But still, even given the transition process and how it scares the bejesus out of me, I'm prospectively headed that way ayways...

gennee
05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
I never had the desire to have reassignment surgery. I just like wearing women's clothing.

Gennee

:)

ConnieLove
05-16-2008, 10:50 PM
No,i like being both genders at will

emmicd
05-16-2008, 10:58 PM
No, I am not a girl!

I only like to dress up as one occasionally.

Even if it is only in secret.

emmi

Charleen
05-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Oh yeah!

CLARRISA
05-17-2008, 06:14 AM
Right this minute definetly yes..Its broad daylight and i have a letter to post but i'm fully enfemme...i have tried to just brave it and slip outside and walk the short distance down the street to the postbox...but God the FEAR of it, a neigbour suddenly coming out and seeing me, i've accepted myself but i dunno what it is, i can hear people thinking "hmm i bet its that bloke at number ???? allways thought he was some sort of pervy weirdo.."...God i wish i was a woman now..

Mollyanne
05-17-2008, 06:16 AM
You bet!!!! In a New York Minute!!!!! I have always dreamed of, wished for, and wanted to be a female. In my case, I guess the Good Lord has a sense of humor because I am a GM.

:love: Mollyanne

imarocker2
05-17-2008, 10:44 AM
I am one of those people who used to pray to God when I was a child to please let me wake up and just be a girl. It was very confusing at the time. Didn't take me too long to realize that was never going to happen. So for now, I am ok with being being a closeted CD.

But if I could just 100% change, I absolutely would and I would never look back. I would even deal with all of the unpleasentness that comes with being a woman. I know being a man has many benefits, and in many ways it is easier to be a male...I guess I just envy GG's (for more than the multiple "o's" :heehee:.)

So who is working on that magic pill and where do I sign up?

windycissy
05-17-2008, 11:17 AM
I said no because I like switching back and forth, it's like the best of both worlds.

Rita cd12fr
05-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Like so many, I voted "maybe" because I would like to be able to switch back and forth. At least I think I would but it is impossible to know. The other mind-bending aspect of it is "what would my sexual desires and fantasies be then?" not least - would I, as a woman, be interested in CD as a man??

guardian832
05-17-2008, 12:19 PM
No. Both sides of who I am are content to share this world with eachother, and to takethat away would ruin the relationship I/WE have and enjoy.:2c:

Chiana
05-17-2008, 09:31 PM
I realized at a pretty early age that I didn't really like my body. I didn't like or want my male organ. Ironically, the first orgasm I remember was when I was trying to shove that thing back inside my body. I wanted to get rid of it. I wanted breasts and a vagina. I wanted to be loved by and have sex with men. I wanted to be able to have a baby and feel that life growing within me. So if I could have been a real female then, YES. But now it is many years down the road. I've grown older. My skin is weathered. I am bald. I will never be 20 something again. So those feelings have faded into a distant dream. And, in spite of how great the surgeons are now, I am afraid I would be disappointed with the results of SRS and all of the other necessary modifications. I suppose that the bottom line is that I have grown somewhat content or at least accepting of the way things are now.

Kelly Greene
05-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I honestly wish in my heart I could fill out a bikini, but I alos have to admit that I find only women attractive and if i were to become a woman it would be impossible to find men attractive. So I will stay male but if i could go as far a being able to fill out a bikini that is where i would stop.

If I have a choice in the next life then I would choose enter the next life as a Female.

Jill20
05-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Yes without any questions asked even if my family didn't approve of it.

fiona_libby
05-17-2008, 10:41 PM
If I examine my true feelings and without any external considerations such as money or the expected reactions of those close to me I would choose to be female and take on all the good and not so good parts of being a female.

Myst
05-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Maybe... if I could have the same life I have now as a man, then yes. I know the g/f wouldn't be pleased, and would never go for it. If I were to become a woman, the relationship would be over, hence the maybe. I'd definitley have to be weigh the pros and cons.

Jeannie
05-17-2008, 11:31 PM
It sounds very intriguing, But I must agree with trannie t. I just want to look like one.

jessielee
05-17-2008, 11:52 PM
agree, oh, so whole-heartedly!
true, so much would be a b**ch! and, it wouldn't solve all my personal baggage hangup problems! i know that!
and, how intriguing to just look totaly female and yet have a little something extra to share with my lesbian partners, if any!
ha.
wouldn't want to mislead anyone.
sincerely, friends,
i have fantacised and dreamed and longed for the whole enchilada my entire life.
but had not enough belief, vision, conviction as a young person.
that's my vote.
:daydreaming:
jessie

Pamela Julie
05-18-2008, 12:14 AM
In an instant! I am already a female, but my body is that of a male, I would like to get that straightened out.

Pamela:)

Claire3
05-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Id love to become a woman,but would need a magic wand to switch back and forth.The best of both worlds so to speak.

Melora
05-18-2008, 05:24 AM
About 8 years ago yes, But now no due to a very loving marrage right now. I can still dream though!

gintnuh
05-18-2008, 07:49 AM
That is a scary question to think about. I have thought about it at times since I was 12 or so. Always afraid to tell anyone. I know I want to spend time being a girl in every way. No consequences of any sort I would say yes, we all know that can not happen though.

Scottie

Annemarie
05-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Yes, if there was not all the hassle and pain of transitioning, if I could have children etc. In other words if I could press a button and become female, yes ; I don't think I could transition even if I was a billionaire and money was no object.

korn20102001
05-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I would most definitely be a woman, it has been my dream for so long. Still to this day I do not feel like I am complete.:daydreaming:

jenalex
05-18-2008, 08:21 AM
if someone gave me the option to switch right now no hassle then it'd certainly it'd be yes

how could you not want to try it ? :)

but I'd like the option to switch back
and then back the other way
and so on

Glenda
05-18-2008, 12:25 PM
I would love to be a woman. I like being a man though too. SRS is not for me but if it was, I'm sure I would love it.

Joan Merrie
05-18-2008, 01:53 PM
YES!!!!!! In less than a blink of an eye.

debbeelee1
05-18-2008, 04:14 PM
I would not want to become a woman now, but I think I would have been happier being born a woman right off the bat!

Ingo
05-18-2008, 11:58 PM
I would love to become a female, but I more of wish I was born a female. I would not have to go through all extensive surgeries and hard things that come with transitioning. Being able to have children would be most important to me.

After I have a child or some (I say one) then I will possibly consider the full transition if the missus approves of it, but right now I'm not old enough to even think about marriage or children yet!

brigitte
05-22-2008, 08:47 AM
If I knew 40 years ago what is possible today I most likely would have followed my desire to be a woman. I have wished throughout most of my life that I would go to sleep one night and the next morning wakeup to be totally female. True I would have missed many good opportuities that have accrued in life by being male, a wonderful wife and family, but if I were a total woman maybe it would have been reversed as being the wife instead of the father.

melisss2u
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
For me i would say no

But i play one on tv LOL

BillieJoe
05-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Absolutely I would become a woman. I'm much older now and the information we now have at our disposal is phenomenal. Wish I wouldv'e had it at a much younger age. There are a few things that wouldv'e prevented my pursuit to womanhood. Family, size ,voice, and economic opportunity.

DanaR
05-22-2008, 03:52 PM
My doctor told me once that I live two separate lives. When she told me this, I didn’t believe her; but have become a believer. Now I get so engrossed in what I’m doing on the guy side, that I have trouble doing girl things. I like me, but wished it were easier for me to switch back and forth.

boy2girl31
05-22-2008, 03:52 PM
In a heartbeat... but I'd be the biggest lesbian you'd ever seen.
~b~

I agree whole heartedly.

Phoebie Phoenix
05-22-2008, 04:35 PM
I have a healthy liking of both parts of me, both male and female, so am not sure if I could go all the way through with it. I don't want to lose my male side completely.

xxx

Kimberly Marie Kelly
05-22-2008, 10:58 PM
If Money was no issue I would go for it in a heart beat. I'm single have no present desire to re-marry and if money was no problem and the process wasn't overly painful, I would go for it. If they could resculpt the body in the process and I could come out like Shania Twain, oh yes:battingeyelashes:

bobbie_1048
05-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Some days - yes. Some days - no. So maybe - I think that it would be cool to be able to switch back and forth between the two- genetically. Dressing up is a pretty cool alternative to just being a boy.. :battingeyelashes:

I would. What holds me back is family commitments and the need to pay the mortgage. If I went ahead I would probably loose my job (my company 'restructures' problem people out of the system) and would unlikely to be able to get another high paying position.

It's a shame I wasn't born one, then the problems would be moot. But unless someone invents the time machine I guess I'll just go on doing what I do. RATZ !!!

StephaniePA
05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
Absolutely, would do it

Ayame
05-27-2008, 05:18 PM
When I first joined these forums the way most people post and bring about their stuff I thought that it would only be a small percentage of people that would. However after seeing this post I see how wrong I was. I myself would never want to change my body. I love being me. However I don't see anything wrong with altering your body if thats what your heart desires.

FlygrlChristy
05-27-2008, 08:56 PM
I would definately live my life as a woman now, if I could pass easily and pull it off without all of the surgeries, However I have too much invested in this man thing to pull out now, wife, kids, job, and all the other stuff to even contemplate doing such a thing now.

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I would love to live out my other life as a woman.

teresa jeen
05-27-2008, 09:24 PM
if i were born a female i would.to do a transition would be too painful, I think what sissys asking is, you had you way which would you be? I enjoy certain aspects of being male but i would prefer to be female.

Elizabeth2-
05-27-2008, 10:34 PM
In a heartbeat.:daydreaming:

Sylviatg
05-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Yes, oh yes, oh yes!

Natasha2
05-28-2008, 12:12 AM
I would love to and am seriously thinking about it. i'm just plucking up the courage to go and see someone about it, it's a huge step to take, transitioning would be very nerve wracking, but 2-3 years:D and i understand its all over, not that long when you think about it, only if god created a button to push, so it would be instant.
Nat
xox

noeleena
05-28-2008, 06:10 AM
hi... can i say this no offence to any one . i was born both male & female yet in side i am a women . s r s does not make me a women i was & am .....having s r s is just a miner part of how i look & b a as well. all the things that are in my make up are there to be a women having s r s allows me to look as close as i can be to female . does a male think as a women you think about that. would you have & carry a baby give birth & all thats there . i would . i just can not have my baby . thats how i think. my loss . so this comes from a women with male parts . well thats gone now no loss as far as i am concerned just a thought...noeleena...

Alana65
05-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Easy answer........YES !! YES !! YES !!

kimmy p
05-28-2008, 09:21 AM
I voted maybe, I would but only under certain conditions. While I like feminine clothing I also like being male. If for some reason I would have to give up my maleness then I might as well give it up completely. For example, a dear friend of mine developed prostate cancer. It was bad enough that he was castrated to slow the growth (prostate cancer seems to feed on testosterone). If this happened to me, and I was unable to perform as a man; I would consider making the leap and living out the rest of my life as a woman. Weird? Maybe, but it seems reasonable to me.

Niya W
05-28-2008, 09:14 PM
You mean the hormones I'm taking are not going to turn me into a women ?? j/k trying to get there now

kymmieLorain
05-29-2008, 12:15 AM
I am like Robyn, If I wasn't married and had a family the yes. But it would have the be the complete make over, to include the body too.

Kymmie

RhondaJean
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Most definitely I would. When I was going through gender identity therapy, trying to understand all my feelings, I told my therapist that I would GLADLY have monthly menstrual periods in order to be a woman. I know that many women would love to be through with them, the inconvenience, discomfort, etc., but ladies, I for one would gladly take it from you if only it were truly possible.

Casey Morgan
05-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Nope, I wouldn't become a woman. But then this whole being a man thing isn't what it's cracked up to be. I wanna be a big ball of light.

MalibuJenny
05-30-2008, 09:36 PM
A profound 'no' for me.

Without the strong contrast to my everyday male self, I wouldn't need or enjoy my femme side nearly as much.

I'm very happy as a guy and apart from fantasy, would never consider staying en femme for more than a few days.

mona lisa
05-30-2008, 11:55 PM
For me it's no.I love being a man,i also love to be able to have the choice to dress and makeup and have the best of both worlds.

Nikki

A profound 'no' for me.

Without the strong contrast to my everyday male self, I wouldn't need or enjoy my femme side nearly as much.

I'm very happy as a guy and apart from fantasy, would never consider staying en femme for more than a few days.

This :doll: agrees with Nikki47 and Malibu Jenny on this one.