PDA

View Full Version : how do men sound to you when dressed?

karinels
05-04-2008, 05:06 AM
just getting more input here. when im dressed, i feel like i could be with a man. i feel like i want a man. is this wierd? i have come to terms with it, although i havent acted on any of these feelings yet. but i know its a matter of time. am i alone here, or is this a normal homophobic reaction to dressing?

Dalece
05-04-2008, 05:36 AM
Well when i'm dressed a lot of times I'm with My gg friend or other GG. And we talk like or should I say I'm one of the girls and I or they start eyeing Males I go along with them. I have been approached by males and it would depend on the situation on what would happen.

Angie G
05-04-2008, 08:20 AM
I don't know I just don't go there. Never had the interest. :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
05-04-2008, 08:39 AM
It depends a lot on the person, the situation, the feelings and the chemistry.:)

danielle_from_cal
05-04-2008, 08:51 AM
It crosses my mind once in a while, but it is only a fantasy. I used to think that I was gay and that sex with a man would fulfill my "feminine desires", but the truth is that I find men to be gross overall. The only part of them I like can be purchased at many stores. Pop in the batteries, turn it on and I have all the man I want. No hairy beast stinking up the bathroom in the morning!

On the other hand, I could see myself becoming intimate with another crossdresser. That is just a fantasy too, but at least it has some appeal to me.

Amy Hepker
05-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Gross like usual

CaptLex
05-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Can't you ladies just say that you're not attracted to men or that they don't turn you on, instead of constantly referring to us as "gross"? :rolleyes:

Ewww girls! They're soooooo yucky! :puke: :tongueout

Kate Simmons
05-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Can't you ladies just say that you're not attracted to men or that they don't turn you on, instead of constantly referring to us as "gross"? :rolleyes:

Ewww girls! They're soooooo yucky! :puke: :tongueoutNot to mention girls have cooties Hon.:heehee::)

kaitlin
05-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Hi Girls, To be honest, before I came to terms with my fem side, the idea of being with another male was OUT of the question. Now it sounds like fun, the only thing is that I would only want to be with a cute crossdresser! :daydreaming: Maybe one day, I sure hope so !!! Kaitlin

Sherry-Stephanie
05-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Ladies...concerning this topic if anyone would like to ahve a frank discussion please feel free to e-mail me and I'd be happy to discuss the reality of this. There are some good points and some not so good points and it really probably can't be discussed as a psot here...

Steph (who's been there, done that and got the T-shirt as well)....

Emily Anderson
05-04-2008, 01:06 PM
If I weren't already in a relationship with a GG I would definitely like to go out with a CD/TS/TG/TV but they would have to fit the same standards as any GG I might date.

That is, I like the feminine side of GG's, and any contender would have to present those same feminine qualities, unfaked.

Besides that, and above all, they would need to be of at least an appealing intellectual level.

SindeeSissy
05-04-2008, 01:58 PM
I like girly boys my age.
But full on hairy smelly men, no.
I've been trying to find a CD playmate around my age in my area but no luck.

Vivian Best
05-04-2008, 02:22 PM
I have to say I've not had any feelings toward being with a man. Not having those, I'm not sure how I would react were I confronted with the opportunity.

victoriamwilliams1
05-04-2008, 02:42 PM
For me at one time I may have had that thought, however I am mot interested in men in any sexual way at all!

Now my theory is that if any of us get 100% into our female role when dressed this includes looking at men and trying to see what women see it is a possibility that you will find some level of attractiveness. Some will say that everyone has a certain level of attractiveness to a person of the same sex it is what you do that charges you orientation.

I know when I am dress I prefer all female pronouns and I do have doors held for me and for the most part I am addressed as a women by men when dressed and it feels great.

I do understand from experience that meeting a man can be an interested situation and with me I met a man and he could not keep his hand off of me, I was not into my role that much and the photo he took of me shows that too! He begged for a kiss and yes I gave in and it took months to get the image out of my mind.

Just my .01 Cent

Janet Nicola
05-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Karinels.

I agree with you. When I'm dressed I want the friendship of women but the company of men sexually. However, unlike you (at present), I have acted upon it, and it has only gone to reinforce my desire to be female.

Nicole Erin
05-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Well, even a really pretty CD is just not going to have the same flavors and scents of a GG. For non-CD men, I just don't think I could get into it.

[...On the other hand, I could see myself becoming intimate with another crossdresser. That is just a fantasy too, but at least it has some appeal to me.

Yeah, as long as the partner didn't have like a ton of body hair.
Some CD's can hide masculinity like one can't believe...

Deborah Jane
05-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Loud and uncouth:tongueout

JaytoJillian
05-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I dig the attention like no tomorrow, but I don't care much for the follow-through.

Cheers,

Jill

Eugenie
05-04-2008, 05:24 PM
It depends a lot on the person, the situation, the feelings and the chemistry.:)

Exactly... If one feels really attracted to a person it really doesn't matter whet the gender of that person is...

It is however also my case that I never felt attracted to a man while in my male role. In drab mode, I am often attracted to women at birth and sometimes by transgender sisters.

When "en femme" my feelings are different. I know some don't believe that the way one dresses can change the personality. This is indeed quite possible, but we are not talking about whole personalities here, just being "turned on" by a situation... When "en femme" I sometimes have sexual drives towards some men...

But as I said in my first sentense, if I am not attracted by a person, whatever the gender of that person, I will not feel any desire.

:hugs:
Eugenie

charlie
05-04-2008, 05:38 PM
I just got back from a week of dressing every night and going to clubs in the Phoenix area. I had different outfits on each night and the sexier outfits got lots more attention then I was prepared for. I had three men come up last night and start pawing my legs and I got kissed twice. Now the attention and the compliments were very ego filling, but the pawing and unwanted kisses were gross! Even from the young (half my age) good looking guy who kept telling me I was his type and he found me very sexy!

Janice1948
05-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I must be the strange one here based on the replys I've read. When I first started dating, it was only with CD's, but as time went on I kept thinking, why not date a straight man. Bear in mind I never had a gay thought in my life until I started dressing. So after receiving quite a few invitations from straight men I finally acted on one. Now I have no problems dating men. Lets face it girls, we can give them what they are not getting at home and we tend to be very good at it. I have dated 4 different men now and each one was very clean, well groomed, gentlemanly, and made great lovers. I haven't been disappointed yet and I think of myself as being very fussy. Honest, you should try it. I guess we are all looking for different things.
Hugs, Janice

PS OK, I grant you that one was a little hairy but I got over it.

Janet Nicola
05-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm with you Janice. I never thought of guys that way until I started dressing full time. I was scared at first, but I've had a couple of boyfriends in the last 6 months, and I now love the attention in bars and having sex with a guy I like, purely as a girl, this having spent most of my life dating girls and being married.

I'm sure as my transition proceeds, the hormones will only enhance the female in me.

Perhaps in the right circumstances we are all bi?

Janet Nicola

KateSpade83
05-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Not interested in men, and when I go out, I wear a ring to pretend I'm married. Men are only fantasy for me, but I'd do role reversal with a woman with the appropriate tool!

joann07
05-04-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm not interested in men either, but I just want to have fun and do girly stuff like shopping.
I wear an engagement type ring so I won't get bothered.

Hugs!

Jamie M
05-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I got quite confused when younger , i loved getting compliments from men and their attention was very addictive and appealing.It made me feel accepted and attractive as a female. However, i was never actually intersted in doing anything with them or attracted to them so after a lot of soul searching i realised there's a big difference between liking that attention and being attracted to them and i feel the same regardless of being dressed or not, i am what i am and that's attracted to women.

nicoletta_cd
05-05-2008, 01:22 AM
i used to say never but as i am nikki more and more, i am starting to get a little bit more curious all the time. i think it is all about feeling more and more fem, not really the guy. just my guess.

nikki

LoriTG
05-05-2008, 01:24 AM
I can completely understand. I am curious to know what it would be like to be with a guy. But I am scared.

jessielee
05-05-2008, 01:27 AM
I don't know I just don't go there. Never had the interest. :hugs:
Angieagree with Angie,
this is tough. desire attention, approval, but not wired that way.
wish you the best,
jessie

DawnRodgers
05-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I have definitely vome to appreciate being with a man and absolutely enjoy it - hairy body and all. Agter all they are men and I feel like a woman. Isn't that mormal? Actually, as Dawn, I prefer a man to be with. They are cute and kind of like puppies.
Dawn

anda_mouse
05-05-2008, 04:34 AM
ive found that being with a man sexually while dressed is very satisfying to me and am now wondering where i will go from here. though we havent gone all the way, we have done alot and i enjoy playing the womans role more and more.

Kate Simmons
05-05-2008, 04:48 AM
Curiouser and curiouser. This "CD mystique" is somewhat convoluted to understand at times. Okay, so when dressed, we sometimes get the feelings in connection with guys but they can be damn confusing at times, especially if we insist we are heterosexual. Confusing? Maybe but welcome to the real world of feelings. Only our hairdresser (who we tell everything to) knows for sure it seems.:heehee:

CD Susan
05-05-2008, 01:16 PM
I have always considered myself completely heterosexual but when I am dressed I get the bi-curious feeling. There is a possibility that I could become intimate with a very good looking cd/tv if we were on the same intellectual level. However I wouldn't ever develope these kind of feelings for a normal looking man whether he was gay or straight.

Fab Karen
05-05-2008, 05:43 PM
My hearing is the same whichever way I'm dressed.
On the subject: There are some who suppress their desires as they think it "unmanly," so when they dress give themselves permission to think about it with an open mind.

Eva Marie
05-05-2008, 07:50 PM
I've written this previously, but, nonetheless, I'm convinced that no matter how "hetero" or "straight" a person claims (and probably believes) to be, there's someone of the same sex in this world who will ring his/her bell if they ever meet. And when it happens, roll with it.

karinels
05-06-2008, 01:41 AM
wow, 25 replies. i never thought id get that many, and id like to thank each one of you for your input. after reading everyones replies, i realize im kinda in the middle of the spectrum, but leaning towards the ' i would be with a guy' group. but also, until im comfortable going out dressed, being seen in public, then all i have to react to is my fantasies. unless i give in to one of the many ive chatted with online who want to come over and see, but then again, sight unseen is just as scary. but as i said, thanks for all the input. i have some experiences to reflect upon. hugs all around:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Raychel
05-06-2008, 01:51 AM
It doesn't matter how I am dressed. It is only GG's for me.

SueAnncd
05-06-2008, 01:58 AM
The only time I think about men is when I am dressed. When I am in drab I only think about ggs. What does that make me?

Sammie83
05-06-2008, 03:09 AM
i have no attraction towards a normal guy. i am only attracted to girls and tgirls which means i probably wouldn't be attracted to tgirls if they took their clothes off.

Jeannie Bingham
05-06-2008, 03:54 AM
I have no sexual desires towards men whatsoever. If a man made a pass at me when I was dressed I think I would be extremely flattered butI would also be terrified!
It's interesting to see other girls saying they wear engagement rings. I usually wear an engagement and a wedding ring when I'm out dressed, is this behavior more common than I realised?
Also I most definitely do not subscribe to the "all men are dirty hairy b******s" school of thought. That o my sisters is just rediculous.

Aurora27
05-06-2008, 04:45 AM
Hmm well I like the thought of a man being attracted to me but there is no sexual desire for men whether dressed or not. There has been and occasionally still is the odd sexual fantasy involving men, but I think this is more to accentuate my own femininity in those fantasies rather than being turned on by the man himself - because the fantasy soon transforms to involve only women anyway!