PDA

View Full Version : Supportive mother...

heathr1
05-04-2008, 07:27 AM
I remember when I was in my teens, mother sympathetically approached me and asked if I dressed as she found a couple of skirts in my bedroom one day.

She was understanding and promised to tell no-one, but I denied it, although it was clear I was fobbing her off!

For those who's mother found out, what was her reaction?

Angie G
05-04-2008, 07:44 AM
My mom never knew but I sometimes I wish she had none. I think she may have enjoyed A girl, :hugs:
Angie

janet p
05-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I was caught a couple of times by my mother and she filpped out she was going to take me to a shrink see how CRAZY i was.:love:

Raychel
05-04-2008, 08:39 AM
My mother found my stash of clothing a couple of times. The first time it was the typical, Are you Gay? type of questions. Then she just said to make sure that my father didn't find out. Not really supporting, but didn't totally freak out either.

My mother was pretty cool. :love:

danielle_from_cal
05-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I told my mother about my crossdressing a couple of years ago. Of course I am well into my forties, so I suppose it is not the same as being caught as a teen.

Anyway, she is very supportive of it. I had very feminine features as a child and teen. There were a few times when I was out with my Mom and a sales person in a store would comment on what a cute daughter she had. She would correct them. (I wouldn't. I felt awkward trying to pass as male and loved it when someone recognized that I was a girl.)

Recently my mother bought me a nice pair of shoes. I was so excited that I posted a photo of me wearing them on this site.

TGMarla
05-04-2008, 09:38 AM
I got caught by my mother once. She didn't understand it all (just like me!) and was pretty upset. It all passed, and never came up again.

insearchofme
05-04-2008, 10:22 AM
There are no rules for mother's finding their son in women's clothes. I used to teach classes on Human Sexuality on the college level and when we were discussing "Variations" we talked about crossdressing.

Wow, did that lesson have special meaning for me. One of the things I did was set up a situation where the students as parents had to confront their child's crossdrsssing, and other gender differences (too many to go into here).

Most of the girls in class claimed that they would be supportive and all the guys said no way. I tried to counsel understanding (of course). I'm not sure if it changed any minds but I know that my students had to go and think about it. Hopefully in a few years I'll have helped a young crossdresser.

Emily Anderson
05-04-2008, 12:01 PM
I used to secretly dress in my sister's clothes.

The first time I was caught was when I was four, and I don't honestly remember the reaction. The second time was when I was about twelve, when she found some of my sister's clothes in my room. I told my mother that I did not want to speak about it. She respected my request.

At age 16 when I hadn't been caught, she told me that she thought it was fine if I turned out to be gay :brolleyes: I told her I wasn't.

I guess we never really did talk about it in any detail... until later in life.

TxKimberly
05-04-2008, 12:15 PM
I was in my early or mid thirties when I told my Mother and she thought it was neat. Her only real comment was "Why the hell didn't you ever say anything to me?"
Stupid, stupid, STUPID, Kimberly! Wonder what my life would be like now if I had? Of course my life aint all that bad now so maybe I shouldn't worry about it!

Deborah Jane
05-04-2008, 12:27 PM
I told my mother after i split with my wife. She,s fine with it, even giving me jewellery at christmas and my last birthday.
She said she had suspected it when i was younger, but as i never mentioned it, she didn,t either.

LilSissyStevie
05-04-2008, 01:12 PM
My mom was too obsessed with my father's crazy goings on to notice anything us kids did. I would dress up and play house with my sisters right in front of her. She didn't seem to think anything of it.

SindeeSissy
05-04-2008, 01:52 PM
My mom would probably have me committed if she found out, no lie.

jamie55
05-04-2008, 02:21 PM
My mother confronted me one nice spring day about who it was messing in her dresser. I confessed that it was me. I was 17 at the time. After a few minutes I told her that I was afraid that I might be gay. Her reaction: Do you like boys or do you like girls? I answered truthfully that I liked girls and the other thing was beyond my comprehension and turned my stomach to even think about it. She told me I was a transvestite. We haven't talked about it since, 36 yrs now. This summer we have a family reunion at Yellowstone and I've already told her we need to talk. She's curious about my signature which I use in my e-mails too. Thanks to my mom back in 1972 I found out I wasn't the only one and they even had a name for it.

JoanAz
05-04-2008, 02:33 PM
My mom caught me as a child but did not"freak out" propably because she was in the Fashion Industry.
It never came up again, 15 years ago, I arranged a lunch with her and came into the restraunt in Fem (business suit)
Mom said "WOW !! You are Lovley & great legs"
After mom's 3 husband passed away she came to live with me & my wife. Once a week or so I would go over to her house (guest house) Dressed & she would comment.
Now Mom is gone but GOOD MEMORIES.
((((tears in eyes now))))

:love:

Janet Nicola
05-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi Heathr1,

My mum came home and caught me in my sisters favourite dress when I was 9. She was really quite understanding, particularly when I told her I would rather have been a girl. Later when she saw it was here to stay, she bought me stuff and let me dress in skirts in the house and on holidays.

Seville
05-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Ostracized by family and friends - Thanks Mom! - then when I
wouldn't (couldn't) stop, escalated into attempted murder. :eek:

A bizarre, sick time in my earlier years. :eek:

Found out later that she had many mini-strokes that destroyed her cognitive and reasoning ability.

In last final stages of Alzheimers now, too bad she never
knew me...Two wasted lives, but I've long
since moved on into personal acceptance.

Sounds phony and corny, but I love myself...Finally.

:hugs:

anda_mouse
05-05-2008, 04:39 AM
sometimes i feel like my family HAS to know how couldnt they. but sister and mother have never said anything. i want them to though.....

Sophia KT
05-05-2008, 11:46 AM
I remember when I was in my teens, mother sympathetically approached me and asked if I dressed as she found a couple of skirts in my bedroom one day.

She was understanding and promised to tell no-one, but I denied it, although it was clear I was fobbing her off!

For those who's mother found out, what was her reaction?

I still live at home with my parents, and they found out today [well, ther re-found out]. My mum was so nice that I cried afterwards; she was sad that I haddn't felt I could tell her [I chose to leave things about].

I'm not the luckiest stick in the world but this is amazing. I am free except for the constraints dictated by society and my own sanity.

:):daydreaming::battingeyelashes::c9::yippee:

What else can I say,

Sophia

CD Susan
05-05-2008, 01:43 PM
I think that most mothers instinctively know a lot more about thier sons and daughters than we understand. Trying to hide being a cd as a child is very difficult to achieve in an average type of home. There are always little signs of it left and when all these little signs are put together the conclusion becomes obvious. I believe my mother discovered this little secret of mine when I was very young. At around age 12 she suggested that I go to a Halloween party dressed as a girl. This really did appeal to me but I tried to cover up my enthusiasm about it but she could see right thru it and told me to just relax and be myself. I had the time of my life at that party and she knew that too. My mother is gone now and although we never disscussed me being a cd I'm sure she knew and accepted it.

Joy Carter
05-05-2008, 01:48 PM
She knew buy we never talked about it. I think she would have had fun with it.

tommi
05-05-2008, 02:02 PM
My mother found my stash asked if I wanted to talk I said no and it was never brought up again.

Lilith Moon
05-05-2008, 02:11 PM
When my mother found my small stash of undies in my bedroom she demanded to know what girl they belonged to. I was subjected to an intense interrogation for hours and I'm sure she also "made her inquiries" . I didn't crack and she never found out the truth :heehee:

paulaluvssz8
05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
My mother never caught me, but always said that she wanted a girl and that me and one of my older brothers was suppost to be girls when she was pregnant. But as far as I know she never knew about me wearing her clothes from time to time......

Aurora27
05-05-2008, 02:48 PM
There were several times in my early teens when my mum would be cleaning my room or come home unexpectedly and find a skirt lying out or her wardrobe disturbed or something. At the time I thought my excuses were good and as she never mentioned it again I thought I got away with it. Thinking back on it now though there were several sly looks she gave me and she would have to be a complete lackwit not to have figured it out anyway. One day soon I'll tell her when we have a chance to talk and I reckon she'll probably be more surprised that I still do it rather than that I used to.

Donna tv
05-05-2008, 03:18 PM
I think that most mothers instinctively know a lot more about thier sons and daughters than we understand. Trying to hide being a cd as a child is very difficult to achieve in an average type of home. There are always little signs of it left and when all these little signs are put together the conclusion becomes obvious. I believe my mother discovered this little secret of mine when I was very young. At around age 12 she suggested that I go to a Halloween party dressed as a girl. This really did appeal to me but I tried to cover up my enthusiasm about it but she could see right thru it and told me to just relax and be myself. I had the time of my life at that party and she knew that too. My mother is gone now and although we never disscussed me being a cd I'm sure she knew and accepted it.

Perfectly said CD Susan, I absolutely agree with your statement. My mother is gone now too. Being an only child there were many times that I had ample opportunity to browse through her closet , I am sure she so knew what was going on however never once confronted me about it. The 1st halloween party I did dress as a girl she made me my first mini skirt to wear to that party and I think she enjoyed getting my whole outfit together.
No doubt I think mom's know a lot more than we think they do or did.

Christine XX
05-05-2008, 03:41 PM
I got caught shoplifting some leopard print panties fairly young (13?). I was shocked by both my parents reactions. My Dad said it was partly their fault and raised my allowance! He said I should be able to buy a pair of underwear if I wanted to. Mom asked if I wanted to "talk to someone" about it. I said no. Then she told me if I ever wanted to buy something like that to just say it was for her. It never came up again, so I guess I wasted my chance to have supportive parents. Dad is gone many years now, and Mom is in late stage Alzheimer's.

Why was I so afraid to trust my own Mother?
-Christine

KandisTX
05-05-2008, 04:00 PM
As I had two female parental units (one I'll call Mom, the other I'll just call "P"), I had two differant reactions.

"P" immediately schedule appointments with therapists and psychiatrists and was leaning toward having me committed when she found out about my dressing.

Mom on the other hand, took me shopping and gave me her permission to borrow her things as long as I laundered them before returning them. Mom is still very supportive and still does her best to give me gifts of femme stuff whenever I visit with her.

Kandis:love::rose2:

DonnaT
05-05-2008, 04:09 PM
My mother caught me wearing her bra once (I was trying to get caught) and she told my dad. He wanted to raise the issue when we were getting set for supper, but with my brothers around I wasn't talking. They dropped the subject.

Later, I'm pretty sure it was she who found my stash. She didn't say anything, but it all disappeared.

Told her a couple of years ago and she's been very supportive.

Stormgirl
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
My mother was somewhat supportive, but that was so long ago that I do not remember.

KayR
05-05-2008, 08:06 PM
My mother, who died in 1985 was totally against any of that "queer" stuff. As a boy of around 11-12, she caught me masturbating and went absolutely ape. We never discussed it afterwards, but she often alluded to these "sick perverted people" who did what nature didn't intend. Bless her, it was the iron rigid upbringing she had. She didn't know anything else.

shirley1
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
i was caught in my sisters clothes after many visits to my moms wardrobe - she knew at the point of me being caught it must of been me who had been trying on her clothes prevoiusly - her reaction the worst i could have expected crying hysterically then sending me on a guilt trip at just 14 - what would people think of you if they found out - my dad was there at the time all he said was why did you do it - the only answer i could come up with at the time was a friend from school placed a bet with me that i wouldnt do it - so convincing i'm sure it was so believable - it has left me with a deep routed fear of getting into relationships with women over the years in case i get caught and get the same kind of reaction again - some of the posts i read of understanding family members ect really depresses me why cant all parents, sisters, brothers ect be like that - i'll never understand that !

Sammie83
05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
if my mom found out i like to wear womens clothes she would tell me im going to hell. :(

SueAnncd
05-06-2008, 01:33 AM
As far as I know my Mother never caught me but i suspect she knew. However my aunt caught me one day and she thought it was cute and she helped me. I always enjoyed spending time at her house.

Jeannie Bingham
05-06-2008, 04:29 AM
As I used to wear my sisters clothes from a very early age my Mother told me it wasn't really any surprise when she eventually discvered two skirts and a dress in my bedroom, which on looking back I had hung quite openly in the wardrobe "openly" being the operative word. She was very cool about the whole thing, no scenes or dramatics. I dressed up at home until I moved into my first own place when I was 17.

Amy Hepker
05-06-2008, 04:31 AM
I told my mother later in life and she said that she had always knew.

Mollyanne
05-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Not only did my mother know, but she helped me!!!!! She knew that I was into her lingerie and she and I had a very deep discussion about it. BTW when all this took place I was 13(many, many years ago) She told me that I could wear her lingerie until I had my own(she helped me buy it), she said that I could wear her heels(until I could buy my own), she also said I could wear whatever I wanted until I could buy all the things that I wanted. My mother passed away 7 years ago and took that secret to her grave. I wished so many that I would be turned into girl if not for me then for my mom.

:love: Mollyanne

karynspanties
05-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Whenever my sister was missing her mini half slips (late 60's early 70's), they knew where to find them. Later after my sister married and moved out, I was about 12 or so, I "aquired" some things of my own, but still ventured into my moms lingerie quite frequntly. She knew because when I was about 15 my sister at the house when I came home from school and asked me about my dressing and if I was gay. She even lifted my shirt and grabbed the waistband of my pants to see if I was wearing panties. It just so happened that on that day I was not. I pulled away and said that I was not gay and I do not wear womens clothes. When I was 16 my mom decided to "clean" my room, which I kept spotless so there was no valid reason for her to do this. I noticed she stopped right where I had my stash of panties and slips. Oh she knew.......

JennieL
05-06-2008, 11:32 AM
My mother never openly acknowledged to me that she knew anything, but it was obvious she knew for quite a while and there were plenty of knowing looks over the years when the subject of crossdressing came up on television or in conversation
On one occasion, coming up to my 22nd (I think) birthday, she insisted on sitting me down and asking very closely what I'd like as a present. this, while we're both sitting the storage box containing dresses and nighties I wore on a regular basis. I chickened out and asked for a Jim Croce album (this was before he died and everybody got weepy about him) - I was too afraid of my own nature to admit what I'd really have loved for that birthday
JennieL

Carly D.
05-06-2008, 12:41 PM
I think, actually I know, my mom found my pantie collection.. they were hers and I went completely nuts and had just a whole lot of her "undies" in my closet when I was really little.. my reaction was "uh, OH!!" and hers was.. she never reacted.. I didn't know what to think.. and she has found her pantyhose in my room a few times.. still not a word.. the last thing she found was a skirt on the chair here next to the computer a year or so ago, and asked who's shorts are these and I just said they were mine I thought.. I think she knew that it was a skirt and still nothing.. I'm really not trying to get caught, I don't think so anyway..

Lissa Stevens
05-06-2008, 02:00 PM
I was about 17 when my mom and dad found out. The first question out of her mouth, after get rid of everything, was "Are you gay?". Then she wanted to know if I needed to see a doctor. Like a lot of others I denied it and told her I was dressing less and less as time went on. To this day it is a non issue. I should have come out completely but it was obvious that they were not going to be supportive. It was all very confrontional. I wish there had been somebody around who specialized in gender issues but there wasn't and still is not.

KayR
05-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Many of us have had that "crunch time" decision point about CDing. It would be interesting to know how and if the path of their life would have gone, had they "come out" to their Mum instead of denying it (I'm not criticising!). Would you, for example have become more openly CD/TV? Could it have changed your working life - maybe even made you decide to have GRS.
I was lucky, in a way. I discovered I was a CDer in my late 30's (I'm 62 now), following some "bedroom games" with my wife. I do vaguely remember trying my Mum's clothes on as a small child, but only because they were different, and I was an inquisitive child.

misscdlee
05-06-2008, 05:10 PM
I was caught several times by my mother and my sister. When my sister caught me again, she made me wear her petticoat and skirt one whole day and thot that I would hate it and stop doing it. When she ask me at the end of the day if I wanted to put my boy clothes on and go outside and play. I told her I like wearing her things. Thus I continued to wear her clothes after school and on weekend. And my sister and I kept it a secret from my mom.

Janet Nicola
05-06-2008, 05:37 PM
My mother was fine heathr1. Once she found it was not just an experimental boy thing she helped me with buying stuff, make-up and talked me through what it was like being a girl in a guys world.

I miss her terribly, but I have two supportive sisters and an understanding older brother who calls me Janet.

Janet Nicola

Jada Rose
05-06-2008, 09:54 PM
My mother actually said that if any of her sons (she had 5 boys) felt the need to wear women's clothes, she had a butcher knife that she would use to help them be female with.:eek: Not sure she was joking either.

karinels
05-07-2008, 02:03 AM
first time i remember being caught wearing p-hose was before i was 5( i remember the house we lived in before we moved when i was 5), and mom was mad. her words were "you better not have snagged those". and i remember that scenario happened a few times in that house. then a few years passed before the next time i remember being caught, i was in my teens, had been sneaking chances to wear my moms and my sisters clothes for a while, until i forgot to lock the bathroom door one night as i was looking to shower, and had found hose, bra, blouse and skirt in the laundry, and donned them, had just stuffed the bra with folded washclothes when mom walked in (yes, she was that rude to not knock and ask when i was a teenager, the bitch) and when she saw me standing there admiring myself in the mirror, she went ballistic (which is why im still in the closet im sure). she dammed me to hell, went directly to her paddle ( an old paint stirrer, which by the way was nothing campared to her coldhearted attitude towards us kids) and commited herself to swatting my behind while i was trying to disrobe and lock the door so as to escape her barrage. that one hurt. not physically, emotionally. over the next few years, she accused me of wearing, but never was able to prove definitely, although she was right every time. during all this time, however, i made it clear that i felt like a girl, and wanted to be one, and there was no doubt in the way i said it, i told them i wanted to be a girl, and this is when i was 6, 7, 8? but they insisted it was a phase, and a phase i better change or i was going to hell. that pretty much sums up the childhood. after moving out on my own, there were a few times i would acquire some items, but after a short while, i would feel the guilt she instilled upon me, and would 'purge' (throw it all away), until i met my ex in 99. she was awesome. when she found out about my desires after a haloween party where i dressed as a woman( the first time in years), she was so supportive, biought me more than i could wear at any time, but then we split, and i took it very hard, ended up in a stiuation where i felt i had to tell mom and dad. this is about 20 years after they caught me last. i sat them down, and explained that i still dressed, it wasnt a phase like they thought, but it was a need that, thanks to them, i hated. for some reason, they did not freak out, and mom admitted that she reallized back then that she should have reacted differently, and should have offered support, and should have researched more into crossdressing and tg/ts at the time. that happened not too long ago, and yes, im sore about the reaction. all i can think is 'why didnt she seek counseling for me? what if??? had i been diagnosed with ts back when i was 10, i know where i would be now. i would be a girl, that early in life, i could have been on hormones, my entire body could be different, i could have had srs/ffs back in my teens, when everything would have been minor compared to now. i hate her for the way she treated me back then, and resent the fact she thought she was helping me when punishing me for being who i felt i was way back then. sorry, dont mean to seem hateful, but i dont have any other way to vent at the moment.

Adrianamireasa79
05-07-2008, 06:24 AM
My mom dosen't know about me. If she knew she will bring a priest home :D

I lost my father about 4 years ago, sow don't want to give her another blow now. I think she wouldn't understand.
She has discover me one time in one of her dresses and she was surprise and upset.

After that i become more experience ;) didn't discover me again. For 2 years i live with my girlfriend and i can dress occasionally.

Adrianamireasa79
05-07-2008, 06:25 AM
My mother actually said that if any of her sons (she had 5 boys) felt the need to wear women's clothes, she had a butcher knife that she would use to help them be female with.:eek: Not sure she was joking either.

o boy :eek:

MJ
05-07-2008, 06:53 AM
I think that most mothers instinctively know a lot more about their sons and daughters than we understand. Trying to hide being a cd as a child is very difficult to achieve in an average type of home. There are always little signs of it left and when all these little signs are put together the conclusion becomes obvious. .

i agree it the little things they all add up over time

She knew but we never talked about it. I think she would have had fun with it.

joy ,
i feel the same as you ..

Jada Rose :-
My mother actually said that if any of her sons (she had 5 boys) felt the need to wear women's clothes, she had a butcher knife that she would use to help them be female with. Not sure she was joking either.

and I've got to pay over $20.000.00 to help me become female :eek:...
could you introduce me to your mother :straightface:

robbie
05-07-2008, 08:31 AM
My mom caught me at 5, trying on a pair of her bikinis. I hated my tightywhites because they had a paisley design on them and hers were just white. I tried my sister's on at 10 and had a wonderful orgasm. I stole and snuck their underwear for years. I was caught again at 13 and mom mentioned it to everyone at a family reunion. I do not have much to do with that family today. I am now 45. After the military at 21. I started wearing panties full time. A gg gf got me into wearing bras. She knew and in the last 10 to 15 years, we shared, she took mine and I took her's. She actually never bought panties in the last 10 years. I had to move home to take care of her the last 4 years. She had alzheimers. She developed cancer in Sept and passed away in Oct. While she was in the hospital, she had me go and buy her some panties, she needed clean one's. She asked if I got some for me. YEP!! Nothing else was said. She washed our panties and distributed them accordingly for years. She knew and but neve pushed the talking.

jennifer marie
05-07-2008, 08:50 AM
I was caught by Mom at age 14, at first she flipped out but later calmed dow. After we talked about it she said if it ment that much to me it could be our little secret. The secret didn't last very long though Mom would "forget" to tell me when one of her lady friends was coming to visit. I would be in a skirt and blouse or a dress and she would just let them in. There were a lot of remarks like "he's very pretty" or "how cute" etc.

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 03:10 PM
My mom caught me dressed when I was 16. We talked awhile, she was not mad jut dumb-founded.

After that I was much more careful but my (her) supply of makeup and wigs disapeared.

We never discussed ever again.

If I knew then what i know now, I would have asked her to wait while I got all dolled up and showed her the whole thing.

Maybe in my next life....

Tomara
05-16-2008, 05:56 PM
My mother caught me wearing one of my older sisters bras when I was about 6 years old , She was not very supportive and she made me wear it untill my father got home from work, needless to say he was not impressed :Angry3: and he promptly warmed my bum with his belt. ( I guess that didnt work ) The next morning my mom asked me if I wanted to wear a bra again today I said no. I didnt give up and over my young years she caught me a few more times but didnt tell my dad , Maybe she knew it would only make things worse. In my teen years she found my stash more than once she didnt say anything it all just disapered :sad: I am now 52 and enjoy my femine side more now then ever. Tomara

linnea
05-16-2008, 07:11 PM
My mom never knew but I sometimes I wish she had none. I think she may have enjoyed A girl, :hugs:
Angie

My mom never knew either, but I wished many times that she would find out or that I would be able to tell her. We never talked about it, but I'm quite sure that she had suspicions. Furthermore, I know that she wanted a girl. She told me that on many occasions (though she never said that she wished that I had been a girl). It's interesting to me--I think that it's related to social pressures and prejudices that she could not withstand--that she was quite ambivalent about crossdressing.
When I was very young and until the time I started junior high, she bought girls' panties for me. I wore them all the time without really realizing that they were girls' underwear. She also dressed me in dresses on a few occasions (during my pre-school and early elementary years) when we were in department stores. She had me try on dresses while we were in dressing rooms. Other than the panties, she never brought any girls' clothing home. And once I started going to junior high (I presume because I was going to be changing clothes in a locker room for PE), she stopped that practice.
I, on the other hand, started trying on her clothes when I was seven. It was a very minor practice until after I got into junior high. Then, whenever I had the opportunity, I would get her clothes from a hamper or her closet (if she wasn't going to be home for awhile) and try them on. By the time I was in high school, I had my own stash of clothes and make-up to supplement what I could borrow short-term from her.
We never talked about it; I don't think that she knew about my later dressing.
She died about twelve years ago. As far as I know, she did not know that I was crossdressing.
As I look back, I wish that she had known. I think that after an initial shock she would have been accepting and supportive.

Mollyanne
05-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Not only did my mom find out(she came home from work) she "caught" me!!! We had a long talk and she supported me by buying me my own lingerie, skirts, blouses, dresses and shoes and of course make-up. She also taught me how to apply my make-up and all the other things mothers do to help their daughters. Oh how I wish that I was her daughter instead of her son.

:love: Mollyanne

Kimberly Marie Kelly
05-17-2008, 07:29 AM
I think my Mom knew, I started confiscating some of her Bra's when I was in my teens, I'd wear them and then hide them in my closet, I'd also buy bikini's to wear and keep them with the Bra's. Every so often I would find my stash gone, but my Mom would not say a thing about it, but I knew she knew.:battingeyelashes:

Over the years into my mid 20's I would wear some feminine tops occassionally or shorts and would say that they looked good, sometimes she would say it's too girly, that you'd look better wearing something else. As I got older and she visited, I would wear womens athletic pants as they were more comfortable or short spandex shorts, she never made negative comments. :battingeyelashes:

I never commented to her that I cross dressed or brought up the subject. As she is gone now I wish that I did, I think she would have been accepting of it. But I am sure she knows now as she looks down upon me.:battingeyelashes:

Kimberly:battingeyelashes: