PDA

View Full Version : She touched my bra

Phyliss
05-04-2008, 11:14 AM
She actually touched my bra and even “unhooked” me.

Was getting undressed for bed last night and wife walked up behind me and said, “Your strap is twisted” and she reached out to straighten it.
“Thanks, but I’m getting ready to take it off for bed, unhook me while you’re there”

SHE DID !!!

Two years ago she would have been flying past Saturn by then being so upset.

Patience and small baby steps proving yourself along the way really does work.

Went to sleep ( in my night gown )with a smile on my face

Shelly Preston
05-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi Phyliss

Wow sounds like your wife is at least becoming a lot more accepting :)

AllyM
05-04-2008, 11:19 AM
My wife is very good about this also. Time, patience, and understanding is key.

uknowhoo
05-04-2008, 11:21 AM
What an encouraging development! Glad to hear of your progress Phyllis. :hugs: T

Jilmac
05-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Phyllis, It sounds like your wife is a true gem. I came out to My SO after meeting her for a date. She has been accepting and non judgmental but not quite ready to meet Jill in person. I agree that baby steps do pay off and perhaps one day my SO will be adjusting my bra strap too. Luv and :hugs: Jill

Jenny Beth
05-04-2008, 11:42 AM
:thumbsup: Who knows, someday she just might hook it up! :D

Raychel
05-04-2008, 11:55 AM
A huge thing in your mind. But in hers it may have been really nothing. She has obviously seen you in a bra before and has grown to accept taht you may have one on. And more importantly she still understands that you are the same person that she married.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

adelle
05-04-2008, 01:58 PM
here is one for you and yr wife:drink:ag what the heck make it a double:drink:
well done girl a step in the right direction

Phyliss
05-04-2008, 06:13 PM
A huge thing in your mind. But in hers it may have been really nothing.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

How very true, that to me it was a BIG thing. It's only been within the last 6 months that I've begun to feel comfortable putting on, or taking off my bra in front of her. She's known for a long time that I wear one, just never felt comfortable about "showing off" in front of her. Didn't want to upset any apple cart.

Believe me ladies when I say that small incident meant loads to me.

Raychel
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
I have found that as my comfort level grows around my wife. Then the easier it is for her. At least it seems that way to me anyway. Lately I have been changing and getting my lingerie when she is in the room. And it really is no big deal for her.

My wife says "It is just clothes" so I guess as ssoon as we accept that life wil be better. Especially when we have such fantastic women around us.

:hugs::hugs:

Jamie M
05-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Believe me ladies when I say that small incident meant loads to me.

Oh i can totally believe you and can feel you sense of joy as i reminds me of those first little signs of kelly opening up all those moons ago. it's always those little baby steps , done in such a casual way that mean the most to us and stay with us long into the future. I'm so happy things are working out for you , just remember how taking it slowly has worked so far and don't ruin a good thing by getting too excited now ( speaking from personal experience here btw ;) ).

hugs

Rachel Morley
05-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi Phyliss,

I know this is a huge thing! My wife has always been very accepting but even Marla had her boundaries in some areas in the beginning. Here's the thing I've found. If you respect their boundaries, then over time, their boundaries change and in most cases change for the better as far as we are concerned.

My wife says she thinks each step in our crossdressing is, for a lot SOs, like trying a new food. You have to taste it 10 times before you start to like it.

My point is ... patience (a female trait?) in the CDer will bring results. I'm truly very happy for you :hugs: