PDA

View Full Version : wearing breast forms

tina jayne
05-04-2008, 05:36 PM
hi girls over this weekend i have been in fem mode most of the time ,but what i have noticed is that when i am not wearing my forms i feel there is something missing i underwear 95% of the time anyway ,but it was only tonight after i painted my nails ,and getting ready to go to bed ,does any body else understand where i am coming from or is it just me :love:

Janice1948
05-04-2008, 06:01 PM
I know exactly how you feel love. I also wear panties all the time but when I'm home I usually wear slacks with a blouse, flats, pantyhose etc. and almost always feel lacking until I put my bra and breast forms on. They do give me a much more feminine feelings and I love the feel of them moving around especially when I doing housework and going up and down the stairs. They are heavenly.

Hugs, Janice

Nancy Richards
05-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Tina,
My breast forms and bra are always the first thing on. Some time that is femanie that I get. But it sure does feel good.
Nancy

Deborah Jane
05-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I don,t feel right right without my boobies..I,d wear em 24/7 if i could:daydreaming:

Jamie M
05-04-2008, 06:26 PM
I can relate to how you feel however for me it's not necesarily my forms rather than my wig. like janice says , quite often at home i'm in some form of female attire , be it just jeans and a tee or sweater which is just fine with me however i never feel quite right until i have my hair on , only then do i really feel like myself. Fortunately for me i've started growing it out anyway so hopefully before the year's out i'll always be able to have that same feeling

amber 07
05-04-2008, 07:22 PM
I feel the same way Tina Jayne. I LOVE my forms and can't wait to put them on. I wish I could wear them 24/7, but right now its not possible. I've never underdressed until just recently and just put my male underwear to rest. The reason being, my SO. She bought me some new fem microfiber undies and they are wonderful and I wear them all the time now. Now if I could just lay my hands on some satin ones, I'd be in heaven. Hugs, Amber

LoriFlores
05-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I used to feel that forms were very important. But a while ago I had an unhappy discovery that a seam on one of my forms is splitting and the silicon is leaking out. I was so bummed. But now I have just switched to wearing bralettes and although my boobs are not very big yet, they do feel more natural. So maybe forms are not really that important to me any more. I don't have big boobs but a lot of GGs aren't blessed with a big chest either.

annekathleen
05-04-2008, 09:01 PM
When I was out of work, I enjoyed wearing my bra and breastforms around the house the entire day. I'd do my household chores and even take my afternoon nap while wearing them. Since I've been back to work, I don't have as much free time to wear them!

Rachel Morley
05-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Totally. You are not alone. :) If you dress often enough you get "comfort zones" and having "bumps" and feeling that there's "something substantial in your bra" is one of them ..... at least it is for me.

heathertv35
05-05-2008, 01:21 AM
I have gotten to the point where I cant sleep, Unless i have my forms and bra on....:heehee:

JoAnnDallas
05-05-2008, 08:13 AM
I wore my new silicon breast enhancers to my Tri-Ess meeting. They really filled up my B cup bra. I also noticed that when I got home and took my bra off, they were stuck to my chest. LOL I looked down and felt WOW. LOL

docrobbysherry
05-05-2008, 09:48 AM
There's just something about the FEELING of wearing forms! Their weight, the tite bra, I don't know exactly. But they feel great and sets the tone of womanhood for me.

CD Susan
05-05-2008, 12:23 PM
I too do not feel completely dressed unless I have my forms on. I do not wear them to bed though because I am afraid I might damage them. At night I wear the foamies as you can't hurt them.

Veronica 1
05-05-2008, 07:18 PM
My forms are my love and joy. I wear them anytime that I am not at work (and even at work a couple of times when I knew that I would be wearing my heavy parka all day.)

Jilmac
05-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Yes Tina, I know exactly how you feel. I wear my panties 24/7 but I must confess I can't always wear my bra with my forms. I'm exploring the possibility of selling my condo and buying a small house with a fenced yard so I can do my yard work and other outdoor chores proudly wearing my 38 DD's.Luv and :hugs: Jill

KarenCDFL
05-16-2008, 03:25 PM
I completely understand.

When I am dressed and I have my forms on, I love the feeling of when I put my arms to my sides and feeling the forms against my upper arms.

I allways feel more complete when dressed

Tomara
05-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi Tina Jayne , I too love to wear my bras, forms and panties as much as possible. I also have three different size forms, mostly around the house and to work I wear the smaller size #5s with a bralet . I just love the feeling they give me , the bounce, weight and look under my clothing. When I dont have them next to me I realy miss them. Tomara

sandra-leigh
05-16-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm exploring the possibility of selling my condo and buying a small house with a fenced yard so I can do my yard work and other outdoor chores proudly wearing my 38 DD's

I have to replace the fence around my backyard (it wasn't in great shape when I bought the place) so of course I think of fencing so that I can go out dressed (or, for that matter, undressed for a nice tan.)

Unfortunately the local bylaws limit fence or hedge height to 6 1/2 feet. My neighbours aren't basketball players, so that would mostly be enough... except that they have back windows that could be seen through. It'd be rather an awkward angle for one of them (small bathroom window), and the one on the other side already knows for sure that I dress (they recognized me easily one time when they saw me in the club district). More of a problem though is the houses across the lane, some of which are two story and would have no problem looking into much of my yard even at maximum fencing height. There is a safe strip that no-one can see into, but the most open strip is a stretch at the kitchen door that I have to cross to get to the safe strip.

Then there is the front yard... I'd like to be able to go out and do yardwork in my front yard while partly or fully femme, but the view is completely open from the road, and I don't really want to fence off the front (it wouldn't fit the neighbourhood for one thing.) Possibly I'll just resolve that by outing myself to a couple of my closest neighbours and then Not Give A Hoot what passers-by think.

CLARRISA
05-16-2008, 05:41 PM
i'm on my second pair, i allways seem to manage to tear them especially after trying to clean the glue off..next time i'll get the proper glue remover stuff..they're like the computer is now, i have to have them. I mean, most of the time i'm very cautious about spending money, but when it comes to the forms saving can wait.The first time i wore them bra less the Rush was amazing and still get that same rush if i haven't worn them for a few days..

victoriamwilliams1
05-17-2008, 02:37 PM
I get that feeling when I dress for a full day. It's like you have gotten used to everything and bang you change back to boy and it takes a while for things to feel right. I her its harder after a week of full time dressing.

bobbie_1048
05-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Totally. You are not alone. :) If you dress often enough you get "comfort zones" and having "bumps" and feeling that there's "something substantial in your bra" is one of them ..... at least it is for me.

I feel the same way as rachel, i just don't feel complete unless i'm wearing my forms. ty PALS :D

Angie G
05-29-2008, 12:10 AM
I know the feeling Tina if I'm not wearing a bra and forms it's just not right. :hugs:
Angie

erickka
05-29-2008, 06:37 AM
I'm with most of the others on this one. I don't feel complete unless I have those jiggling bumps we call boobies, hanging out doing their thing!

heathertv35
05-29-2008, 06:47 AM
I like many others here, wear mine as much as possible. I am waiting for the day that I dont have to wear the forms, because I will have my OWN bouncing Girls!:daydreaming:

nervousguy
05-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Hi, I would agree with all of you - I never felt right without my bra and forms. Also, I loved to go braless too... then my SO suggested I wear a full slip instead of a bra, it holds my forms in fairly firmly but without restriction and feels great. (wonderful bounce too)!!! Now I never go to bed without my one of my slips. you should try it !

stefcd1
05-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh yes, I know exactly what you girls are saying. I have gotten where I attach my breast forms on with medical adhesive whenever possible and keep them on as long as possible. I have gotten to the point where I am not sleeping well at night without my breast bouncing around under my nightgown. I can now see how one starts thinkng about having breast implants.

maid phylis
05-29-2008, 02:54 PM
i have been wearing my breast forms for over five years since i got them from fairplaytv in staten island nyc.i wear a 36c bra and i have three sets of forms.since i wear my bra every day i always wear my forms under my drabs.when i have to get undressed and take off my bra it feels like something is missing and i cant wait till the next day to put on my bra and my lovely breast forms.love phylisanne:love:

RhondaJean
05-29-2008, 03:16 PM
I Understand completely! Sometimes I will dress up when I work from home, slacks or skirt, blouse,, and I feel really good about it, BUT,, when I put a bra and my breastforms on,, I suddenly feel COMPLETE,, as I was meant to be.

jking90
06-01-2008, 06:43 AM
to me, no matter what size forms i wear, the bra / breast forms help complete things. and it can be as simple as only panties.

linnea
06-01-2008, 12:12 PM
I know exactly how you feel love. I also wear panties all the time but when I'm home I usually wear slacks with a blouse, flats, pantyhose etc. and almost always feel lacking until I put my bra and breast forms on. They do give me a much more feminine feelings and I love the feel of them moving around especially when I doing housework and going up and down the stairs. They are heavenly.

Hugs, Janice

I told a counselor that I was seeing about my desire to have female breasts. She talked to me awhile about it. We talked about options--hormones, implants, breast forms--and she commented about the downside of the first two options for a crossdresser like me (not 24/7). Of course, the major problem was related to times when I might want to or have to bare my chest (in a locker room, at a swimming pool, etc.). Nonetheless, she added, if you decide to get them, I know that you will love them.
I have never forgotten her or her comment about breasts. I do know that I love the feel of breasts nestled in a well-fitted bra (I'm fleshy enough right now to have a little of this sensation without breast forms) or the weight and bounce and look of my body with breast forms. Whenever I can, I wear a bra; sometimes I wear breast forms. Either way, I feel more complete and feminine.