PDA

View Full Version : help

Garrett
05-04-2008, 06:07 PM
20 year old plus size male trying to come out as the crossdressing girl i am but i need a lot of help

Jamie M
05-04-2008, 06:10 PM
hi there garret , welcome to the forum and the wonderful world we share. I hope you find the help you need but 'fraid you might have to be a tad more specific in what you actually need the help with ;)

anyway good to see you and hope you stick around for a while

Nancy Richards
05-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Welcome Garrett, what can we help you with?
Nancy

Sophia KT
05-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi,

Don't worry. It actually was Confusious who said, 'A thousand mile journey begins with a single step' [I think] But I'm not walking a thousand miles in these shoes.

Sophia :drink:

Angie G
05-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi Garrett welcome to the family enjoy your stay just what is it you need hun. :hugs:
Angie

Chari
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi Garrett, Welcome here to this great forum where you will find alot of help and answers to your questions about the feminine side of life.

Enjoy your stay, Chari

docrobbysherry
05-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Oops! You've tumbled down the rabbit hole! Down here, things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser!

uknowhoo
05-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Hiya Garrett, and welcome. :welcome: As others have mentioned, it might be easier for us to answer a more specific question. In the meantime, there are literally over a million posts addressing almost any question you might have. You may to start off reading some of the thtreads in this and the beauty sections, to kinda get a feel for it all. Good luck. :hugs:

CD Susan
05-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi Garrett and welcome to the site. Everyone here is willing to help you any way they can. All you have to do is start posting in the various forums with your questions and you will be overwhelmed with responses. There is a ton of information on this site so if you start reading the threads on whatever subject the answers will be there for you. Welcome again and hope you find what you are looking for here.

Kiva
05-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi,

'A thousand mile journey begins with .......

Sophia :drink:

A leaking radiator and a low tire!

Kiva

JoanAz
05-05-2008, 06:04 PM
I am a + male 68 years young. there is hope. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train coming.
Look at my Avatar. You can make a silk Pruse out of a Sow's ear.
The Hair and Legs are mine..
:love: