PDA

View Full Version : Why-When-How

joanne anderson
05-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi there. I've just read a recent thread entitied " How to tell your other " by Christie Poe. Like her I have reached the stage where I feel I need to tell my spouse about my dressing.
So wondered how others decided, Why-When-How they told their wives girlfriends, their need to dress as a woman and the feeling it gave them when dressed.
Your answers might help guide me on my decision to tell or not to tell.:straightface:

TSchapes
05-04-2008, 07:10 PM
we still struggle with it. I have not read this book, but it comes highly recommended My Husband Betty: Love, Sex, and Life with a Crossdresser (Paperback) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1560255153/ref=pd_cp_b_1?pf_rd_p=317711001&pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=096267625X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=18RB65RDZTB9S52Q430E).

I do plan on ordering it and maybe a few others on the topic. I am still having trouble seeing it from the SO point of view. I get some of it. But she still can't tell me what she is feeling so a little bit of research may be in order.

I hope this helps

Hugs, Tracy

Andrea85
05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Well, my SO found out when she found a bra and thong in my truck. She thought I was cheatin on her so I had to tell. Very uncomfortable.

Alice B
05-04-2008, 07:55 PM
The way I went about it was to research as much as I could about cross dressing, what it means and why. I then printed out as much as possible that fit my situation. I then sat down with my wife, told her I like to dress and assured her that I was not gay and did not want to become a woman, except when dressed. I then gave her the materials to read and then sat down again with her. As a result we reached a working solution to allow me to dress and as time goes by I get more and more acceptance and freedom from her.

Of course each case is different, but as many have said in this forum many time - honesty is the best policy and leads to the fewest problems.